GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How Fast is your Internet? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Fast is your Internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How Fast is your Internet?

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Your upload is awesome.

Mine is shabby. No fibre / 4G in the sticks so I'm still very slow.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20760[/ATTACH]
    If it's any comfort, Niddy, the estimated speed I was given for my gaff if I reverted to ADSL was about 6Mb/s down. I was getting about 5.5 when I lived in the sticks a few years ago.

Comment

• There are various online apps to check your internet speed. OOKLA speed test is pretty reliable. It shows your download/upload speeds.
      It also estimates how fast your connection is, in your country!

Comment

• Hey there, fellow cyber wanderers! Let me take you on a wild ride through the tangled web of my internet saga. Picture this: I used to be stuck in the digital Dark Ages with internet so slow, I could make a sandwich while waiting for a webpage to load. But fear not, dear readers, for this tale has a heroic twist!
        After countless agonizing hours, I decided it was time for an upgrade. Enter the superhero of my story: fiber optic broadband. With its blazing speed, I can now watch BluTV in the UK without a hitch. It's like going from a horse-drawn carriage to a rocket ship in the blink of an eye.

So, if you're still wrestling with sluggish internet speeds, fear not! There's hope on the horizon, and it's faster than ever before.

Comment

Working...
        X