GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Ofcom wants to Hear from You about HIGH CALLS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ofcom wants to Hear from You about HIGH CALLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ofcom wants to Hear from You about HIGH CALLS

From the All About Forums NEWS HEADLINES Pages:

'Bill shock' phone and internet users urged to inform Ofcom

Communications regulator Ofcom wants to hear from consumers who have received 'unexpectedly high' mobile, landline or internet bills

The UK communications regulator Ofcom wants to hear from consumers who have received an unexpectedly high mobile, landline or broadband bill in the past 12 months.

Read more HERE
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Ofcom wants to Hear from You about HIGH CALLS

* maybe I ought to stop ringing those sex lines premium rate numbers eh?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

There are many who are paying more than they need to also,because they are not shopping around.
      I have no sympathy for people who have money to burn.
      Then they complain because they cannot exit the contract.

Comment

I think this OFCOM action is off the back off Dominic Littlewoods investigation where he was challenging O2 over a 3.5k bill some bloke got when he had a limit of a couple of hundred and lost his phone but neither they or carphone warehouse would take responsibility after reporting it lost.
        Last edited by pompeyfaith; 5 June 2011, 18:51.

Comment

No it follows the EU rulings on tariffs,and providers failing to meet targets on complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
            No it follows the EU rulings on tariffs,and providers failing to meet targets on complaints.
            Yes correct but also the fact Dom brought it to the authorities attention can't have done any harm, after all Dom "sorts it out" (usually).....

But regardless, any change must be to the benefit of the consumers!

I have 3 mobile contracts and pay Voda over £150 per month - that's not having money to burn - its more a case of spending within my means - i've had 3 contracts with Voda for many years now......
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X