GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My guess at guidlines - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My guess at guidlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guess at guidlines

Over the last few weeks,
    the Freebie cash, clicks scene has taken a few very big hits

Rpoints ltd going tits up ;F-
    Affiliatate Chief (cashback Chief/Cascade) withdrawing all clicks :cry :cry

Remember
    1 - Clear Cookies
    2 - Cashback is not guaranteed, always go for the best deal first
    (easier said than done)
    3 - Most cashback takes 3-6 months to pay up, insurance stuff 3-9 months
    if they pay up
    4 - request withdrawl when the Cashback has reached the site payout level
    - Do not save money in them
    5 - Tracked, validated,confirmed,assigned, payable, mean the same thing--- the Cashback isn't yours
    6 - Spread your major cashback purchases around a few trusted sites
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: My guess at guidlines

I saw something on Ebay the other week where you apparently get paid for browsing ads on some sites, is this the same thing as being paid for clicks ?
    The Ebay guy was tring to sell a bit of software that surfed them all for you at the same time so you didn't have to do it manually yourself.

Comment

It does sound something similiar, daily clicks does mean you having to click on adds, not just looking
      If someone is trying to sell you a bit of software that says it will do it , save your money up for a big bag of barge polls
      Some sites/clicks are restricted by IP address so I can't really see how software will help?

There are a few bits of software that can help speed clicks, signups, up, and they are free
      It does take a bit of time and effort to make some money, and the clicks scene really is a struggle at the moment and who to trust, but it can be worth it
      I've made over £1500 this year from cliocks and signups and freebie cash

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Numpty,
        He had his listing up for £0.01 but he asked you to use his name when signing up in return for the free software. This is a bit of what he said in his listing:

(he gave a web address here, I haven't put it in case it broke any rules)

Then the following:

This is the first site that you gonna visit to start making money.
        register, login, click "surf ads",open one of the ads (big list with links), watch ad till clock at top of the site goes to 0 and that's it!!
        to check your account balance go to "stats"

After doing this You will say "it's realy time consuming, and i don't think it's worth it"... and that's exactly when I come to help !!!!
        I'm gonna give You something amazing!!
        it's a software that will do all the job for You!!!
        It will login into the site and watch all ads for You.

Did I forgot to mention that there's over 300 sites like this and You can add each of them to my program
        With one click this amazing piece of software will surf all of them at the same time !!!!
        At this moment I'm making around 60£ each day !!!!!

Why am I giving away this info??? Because evryone can do it and they should!!!
        All I'm asking is to put my referral name when registering.
        It must be a scam.... no it's not !!! why I want You to use my name?? Because every penny You make is helping me make money.

Get Your friends to sign up with your name and everytime they watch ads not only they will get paid but also you
        as those sites are trying to "Thank You" for bringing in more people.

He also had a video showing how to use the software and a link to where to download it from so assume he's making his money from the referals.

Just wondered what you thought ?

Comment

To be honest I've not really heard of this type of thing, I think it's mainly American based ,
          I'd be a bit more than suspious
          especially of putting third party software on your computer

I'll ask a few people about it and see what they say

I'm happy doing clicks and freebie cash at the moment,
          £1600 earned this year

Comment

Thank you.

£1600.00 Wow that's fantastic

Comment

Don't touch it, go near it have anything to do with it
              To view smost of the ads you may need to turn off your anti virus and or anti sptware programs(that is a big no no) :bad :bad :bad

It's American site,
              $0.01 (about £0.006) less when you have exchange fees, paypal fees etc..
              to view a 30 second advert, only 1 at a time.

Some snippets from the site TOS (T&C's)

5) Auto-Click/Software. If you are offering or found to be promoting or using any unauthorized third party software or services used to “auto-click”, “auto-surf”, “ad-alert”, or circumvent or defraud crappy site.USA your account will be terminated without notice. Deletion of your account due to any of these violations results in forfeiture of all account balances. Please note legal action may also be initiated.
              (yes they can detect autoclick software, they won't let you know for a few months though)

6) At the moment no withdrawals are being processed. Your balances can be redeemed for advertising, referrals or upgrades.
              (anything you might earn you can't get,just buy services from them )

14) Liability: crappy site.USAwill not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control. crappy site.USA reserves the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms and conditions or terminate services any time and without notice. crappy site.USA, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other program participating companies or partners.
              (Looks like the bold bit (bolded by me) is a very big getout clause.)

Thanks for the PM and not posting it on the board

Comment

Working...
              X