GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Xbox or PS3 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox or PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox or PS3

Surely there are the gamers here in there spare time?

Personally i'm an xbox person.

10 points to who can guess my gamertag.
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: Xbox or PS3

Xbox as well....although starting to get back into PC gaming too

although must admit crap at most xbox live matches!!

Comment

PS2 myself at the moment. Thought about upgrading, but I dont play it that much.

If I was going to upgrade, would probably go towards XBox360 on the basis (I may be mistaken) that they are upgradeable. If something comes out, you can just buy it, rather than have to buy a new console (PS2 - PS3)
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

XBOX 360 Here

And you gametag I guess is Kilasuit

Comment

10 points goes to pompey
          I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
            10 points goes to pompey
            Was not hard though as it is very much a gamsters handle lol

Comment

I'm xbox360 as well, I like FPS best and can't wait for halo4 to come out.

I'm still waiting for something to come out ,to match the fun Elite gave me for many days back in 84 (commodore 64 was king!!!)

Comment

PS3:

Able to play Blue Ray Movies
                Tidy Storage device set up for Phots, Movies, gaming, etc etc
                Able to Stream
                Able to play Dvd movies
                Play gaming

X-box 360:

Able to play games
                ......thats it!!
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
                  I'm xbox360 as well, I like FPS best and can't wait for halo4 to come out.

I'm still waiting for something to come out ,to match the fun Elite gave me for many days back in 84 (commodore 64 was king!!!)

Ahh happy memories of my 1st C64

still play Elite today..thank god for emulators!

Comment

I had PS, PS2, PS3, but dobbed them all in, got an XBOX 360 love it.

Mainly play games like MW3, Black Ops and recently, Battlefield 3.

Got a deposit down on Black ops 2, which i can not wait to get!

Still play the Wii sometimes, still love platform games, which i think the Wii is best suited for.

I can remember getting a NES for xmas as a kid, playing mario bros all day until i completed it lol.

EDIT: i remember elite lol, and Ocean. I loved those games on the sinclair ZX (was my brothers computer, i was about 6 at the time lol)

Comment

We have PS3 and 360 we use them both for netflix etc.

But I do love a good Battlefield match

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                        Ahh happy memories of my 1st C64

still play Elite today..thank god for emulators!
                        I've still got my C64 and my Amiga..

Re the C64 oh the joys of loading via a tape for 20 mins only to find there was an error loading and you have to start again

Kids have got an XBox 360 which I thought you could watch DVD's on ??

Comment

Sorry I didnt see this earlier.

We have almost the lot here, and xbox have always comes out on top with my boys.

A bit of live fun if you want to.

And extra's such as the kennect is cool as well, we have lots of fun on that, and you can have that live as well if you want to.

Comment

Agreed
                            My boy (16) says xbox rules - especially if you are into the online gaming stuff.
                            I assume he means abusing other users in multiplayer on line games , but also communicating with friends is way better/easier on the xbox.

The ps3 according to our techie at work has the better graphics but the online side is not as good.

Both can be used playing DVDs and streaming movies etc over internet.

Matty

Comment

PS3 here love the COD series, on Black ops 2 now, and its up there with the best of them.

My wife as agreed to by me some Turtle Beach XP500 headphones for Xmas half price at Argos £99.99
                              Last edited by ShedAnd; 13 December 2012, 23:27.
                              You got to fight for your right to PARRRTIEEEE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X