GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Xbox or PS3 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox or PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xbox or PS3

Picked up a few xbox games yesterday for xmas pressies and Black Ops II was one of those.
    My oldest loves his footie, so picked up Fifa 13 for him, you can also play this to the kennect.
    We have a collection of the call of duty since they been out, so picked up the most recent made one yesterday, missed out on the limited editions though.

Comment

The good thing about the Xbox is hat you can access sky on it for free ....... Mum and dad have an account that you access when you don't live at home!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Di, I've bought the same games.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Xbox And PlayStation Lock Horns In 'Console War'

The eagerly anticipated launches of the latest big-name game consoles could signal a renaissance for the industry.

Computer games firms Microsoft and Sony have gone head-to-head with the launch of new devices aimed at sparking a next generation "console war". Sony unveiled its new PlayStation4 to gasps from fans packed into a sports arena in Los Angeles. And the price - £350 for customers in the UK - has already put it one step ahead of its rival, according to analysts. Hours before the Sony launch, Microsoft had unveiled its Xbox One system and fans had expressed disappointment with its £429 price tag. Both companies are battling to regain ground after years without new hardware launches and increasing presence of mobile and tablet games.....Read more here

Comment

PS4 - looking good.....
            X-Box - shyte
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Xbox One. Check it out. Shits all over PS4 in my opinion.

Will be the most advanced gaming console ever

Already got a deposit down on that, battlefield 4 and call of duty ghosts. Cant wait for November!

Although by then id have been a dad for a few months so sod knows what free time ill have lol

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                Shits all over PS4 in my opinion.
                good job I listen the experts then - PS4 has already proven to blow anything of MS out the water.

facts dear watson, give me facts

--> Xbox or PS3 - allaboutFORUMS

Both consoles will be running on AMD's CPU – the x86 octa-core processor. The PS4 will use a x86-64 "Jaguar" CPU while the Xbox One will run on a modified eight-core processor.

Microsoft and Sony are both using AMD's graphic processors as well. According to Wired, the Xbox One's GPU will be integrated into the CPU in a system-on-a-chip design.

Sony's PS4 also uses the GPU integrated CPU.

Among the specs that the Japanese company announced for the PS4 was its 8GB GDDR4 RAM. This beats Microsoft, which revealed that it will be packing a 8GB RAM but only the DDR3 variant.
                Facts speak for themselves mate - see this comparison guide --> PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Wii U Comparison Chart - Xbox One Wiki Guide - IGN

There are hundreds but until PS4 is actually known in more detail all we can do is speculate but it will blow the socks off the Xbox One - as all it's predecessors have as well...
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	original.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	1394456

Comment

LOL love the drawing, its probably exactly how it will happen as well!

I dunno mate, ive had a PS3 and I traded it for an Xbox, I just didn't like it, I don't know why.

I guess at the end of the day for me it comes down to who has what, and the majority of my friends have Xbox's and I play a lot of multiplayer games so I would stick with xbox for that reason so im not a loner!

Im not really worried about DDR Ram, so long as it handles everything fast enough that's all that matters

Comment

Xbox One U-Turn

Microsoft makes changes to allow gamers to share disc-based games and play offline without having to sign in online every time.

Microsoft has responded to widespread criticism of plans to restrict its Xbox One users' sharing of games, and has also removed unpopular daily online authentication. The company had previously said users would not be able to lend or sell used disc-based games and would not be able to play games offline without establishing an internet connection. The new console, which is due out in November, was unveiled at the same time as Sony's PlayStation 4, which has no such restrictions and a lower price tag.....More HERE

Comment

yes this is great news however something else has just been leaked recently which has now put a frown on my face.

Xbox one when showcased at E3 earlier this year, was demo'ing games using, not an Xbox One, but in actual fact a PC with a nVidia graphics card.

Xbox One, in reality will come with a lesser quality graphics card, so people are now moaning, the showcase wasnt actually a true reflection on what the Xbox One will be like.

Its looking more and more like i may have to take a trip to the PS4 darkside.

Already got a deposit down on Xbox One, COD Ghosts and BF4, but Game allow a transfer anytime

Comment

Originally posted by fedupwiththeworry View Post
                          I've still got my C64 and my Amiga..

Re the C64 oh the joys of loading via a tape for 20 mins only to find there was an error loading and you have to start again

Kids have got an XBox 360 which I thought you could watch DVD's on ??
                          aw those were the days! I remember playing Prince of Persia on the Amiga - think it was about 6, or 8 floppys!
                          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                            aw those were the days! I remember playing Prince of Persia on the Amiga - think it was about 6, or 8 floppys!
                            Loved that game back in the day!

Comment

Working...
                            X