GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Car leasing and contract hire - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car leasing and contract hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car leasing and contract hire

My car is 10 years old and now starting to cost me money.....

I'm thinking about leasing one not just yet next year....

I'm a business owner so leasing one through my business could be an option...

Anyone had any experience in this field ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Car leasing and contract hire

Yuppers, I would say that because its only one car I would personal lease. The rates are very very good and a lot of manufactures especially for new cars and PCP deals have low rates MAJOR dealer and manufacture contributions we are talking thousands. Now a days there is a lot more money in new cars used market is tight budget and to be fair you can get deals where you are just adding fuel and worry free motoring for less than a used payment.

Comment

Thanks jen......

I'm now looking at the Nissan Qashqai 360...went to test drive it today

Along with the Mazda CX5

Getting better deals on the Nissan

I want to go test drive a VW Tiguan....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ah driven many of those.. they have nowt percent at the moment too!

Comment

Whats the cost, deposit, repayment and term like on the nissan? wife wants to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
            Whats the cost, deposit, repayment and term like on the nissan? wife wants to get one.
            Just waiting for them to get back to me.......Will let you know

Comment

Let me know what deal you get they are one of our clients and im pretty savy on their deals and costings x

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                First deal through Contract hire company......They wont except my car as part X.... I would have to sell my car private...

Just waiting for Nissan main dealer .....They WILL take my car off me... which would cover the deposit and a bit left over for me....
                Attached Files

Comment

have you typed your car details into webuyanycar see how much your car is worth in fairness nissan main dealer will take part ex of anything but not give you true value and elss of a a discount.

Comment

Best deal I could get is.....

Deposit £685.50
                    Admin fee £ 100.00
                    Followed by 35 payments of £ 228.50

All + VAT

I've ordered it and it's been accepted by the finance company

All I need to do is sell mine....

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                      Best deal I could get is.....

Deposit £685.50
                      Admin fee £ 100.00
                      Followed by 35 payments of £ 228.50

All + VAT

I've ordered it and it's been accepted by the finance company

All I need to do is sell mine....

I don't know if it's a good deal or not......haven't a Scooby, but getting a new car is so exciting
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                        I don't know if it's a good deal or not......haven't a Scooby, but getting a new car is so exciting

Getting a white one.....Back end of October...

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Getting a white one.....Back end of October...

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Is that a personal pcp or a company lease? Seems like a great deal.

jane x

Comment

Originally posted by tastyjane View Post
                              Is that a personal pcp or a company lease? Seems like a great deal.

jane x
                              It's a business contract hire....at the end of the 3 years I give the car back end off.

Comment

Working...
                              X