GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~ NEW Weight Loss Inspiration Thread~

I could do the wall sit. I have a wall outside, just let the wind die down and I may give that one a try

P.s just did a push up, well i fell over and had to use my arms to get up off the floor xx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      I could do the wall sit. I have a wall outside, just let the wind die down and I may give that one a try

P.s just did a push up, well i fell over and had to use my arms to get up off the floor xx

I don't have a wall so that let's me out of that one - I only have a fence and I'm not one for sitting on that anyway I'll get splinters..
      Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

looked at it, now knackered,
        Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
        I'm already in pain just looking at that!
        If I do the jumping jacks I'll give myself a black eye!
        me too, and I'd smash my knees in

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Blimey this thread's deserted again...lol

Right, well today I've started the 5:2 diet - my first fasting day..

I had scrambled egg for my breakfast with a lemon / green tea.
          I'm just going to have some green salad for my lunch, and for dinner I'm having chicken breast with courgette noodles..

I need to drink more water too!

Tomorrow I can eat normally..but going to try and keep my non fasting days healthy too.

Will see how I get on..

Comment

Well done Scarlet.......this sums up how my diet is going

Comment

Mmmmmmmm
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

DEEPIEEE

Comment

..........that was sooooooo cruel Deepie

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Mmmmmmmm
                    Bugger!!!

Comment

I actually like the sound of this diet..you eat normally (ish) for 5 days and just have 500 cals on the fasting days.
                      Not a quick fix but I think it's one you could stick to......hopefully..

Comment

I actually like the sound of this diet..you eat normally (ish) for 5 days and just have 500 cals on the fasting days.
                        Sounds good, I may try it too....

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                          Sounds good, I may try it too....
                          Yes do IF..then we can have updates on what we've eaten..

Comment

Yes do IF..then we can have updates on what we've eaten..
                            I'll try it next week and then post.......I'll only cheat this week!!

Comment

Do you like soup? I make this one often, it's really tasty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/ro...rnutsqua_82587

I'm going to make it tomorrow and freeze separate portions for my fast days..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IF View Post
                              I'll try it next week and then post.......I'll only cheat this week!!

Comment

It was on BBC2 the other night " which/what diets right for you" quite interesting, but I thought the "experts" were a bit cruel to some of them

Comment

Working...
                                X