GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LighterLife - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LighterLife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixie
    replied
    Re: LighterLife

MGS - Thanks for the book suggestion. I looked it up on the Lancashire library website to reserve it - but it was in stock at my local library. It's now here with me - and looks very interesting.

After my disastrous start to the new year, I'm trying to change my whole way of thinking and this looks like just the thing to get it going!

Leave a comment:

• MustGetStraigh
    replied

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
    Thanks MGS - I will have a look at that. I have just started a "Diet Club" Thread

x
    Ooh I shall work out my start date and join in!

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

Thanks MGS - I will have a look at that. I have just started a "Diet Club" Thread

x

Leave a comment:

• MustGetStraigh
    replied

I think the trouble with some of these programmes that rely on food substitution is that as soon as you finish, the old habits return. Can I recommend a good book? I've just finished reading this and will put it into action next week... (as soon as I've finished the chocolate stash lol).
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Turn-Back-Your- ... 0600617173
    Lots of really helpful advice in there on eating healthily and incorporating exercise into an initial 8 week programme. I know people who've used it and found it really good.

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

Yes let's start our diet club. Why don't we say how much we want to lose? And thenpick a day to weigh in. We can then share tips etc??

Leave a comment:

• Elsie52
    replied

Can I join you too ladies.....I need to lose some weight and I like to do SW - got all the books etc, just need encouragement.

Leave a comment:

• confused76
    replied

i lost a stone and a half but it was slow going. it sounds like SW works faster but it just depends what suits you.

i need some new trousers but i'm going to hold off buying them until i fit in the next size down

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

Well its a deal Jen - lets all be there to support each other?

Confuzzed you lost loads on WW didn't you?

Leave a comment:

• confused76
    replied

i don't fancy the idea of the diets with shakes...i need proper food or i'll feel like crap and be very crabby! i need to get back onto the WW route (can't afford the classes anymore but i've got the books etc) i've had a month off, time to behave again

need to drag the cross trainer out of the corner and dust it down!

Leave a comment:

• jen_br
    replied

Ill do it with you!

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    replied

Really - thanks - I think I might try SW again as I got on quite well with that.

I just need the will power..........

xx

Leave a comment:

• jen_br
    replied

Loo Lighter life was cra!p-- its hard to follow its shakes-- your hungry your crabby from just drinking these stupid tasting shakes lol...

Have you tried WW or Slimming world?

Leave a comment:

• LooLoo
    started a topic LighterLife

LighterLife

Ok the pounds have piled on over the past year and it is now time to get this big butt in gear and shed a few pounds. So to start with I am cutting out the booze for the next couple of weeks, and getting my head down to some healthy eating and a bit of exercise - but... I have rubbish will power...

Anyhoooo i have noticed on TV lots of adverts for LightLife and just wondered if anyone had done their programme? If they had what the results were? Was it easy to follow? Did you get bored with it? What are the costs involved??

Thanks
    LL
Working...
X