GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Soap & Glory offers - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soap & Glory offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soap & Glory offers

Soap & Glory Pink Bag - 11 items £25 @ Boots

Making this a global announcement for the weekend as its a great offer if you're into Soap & Glory! Usually £60 - down to £25 + 100 points! Excellent value for money! I bought Mrs Niddy one for crimbo!

Linky: ---> http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Pink ... c9094_rot1

[attachment=0:qtsuu3e4]C9094_KOV_SoapGloryToteBag.jpg[/attachment:qtsuu3e4]
    Last edited by Gerry; 2 March 2011, 15:17.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Soap & Glory Pink Bag - 11 items £25 @ Boots

..............and now she knows!

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br
      ..............and now she knows!
      Jen, she is in Boots buying it - I rung and asked her to pick herself one up (she will wrap it later too).....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Typical Man!!

Fab gift idea tho...however I will not be braving any shop this weekend!

Comment

Hope she goes to the effort to look nice and surprised for you on Christmas morning!!

Love soap and glory - so thank for this
          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Tell Mr Diddles to get his butt into boots at Pikeside for you

Comment

Was in Boots just after 9am this morning and watched as the stock pile went down and down in a matter of minutes. Even saw one person with 7, yes SEVEN of them lol

MRS got one as an early chrimbo gift
              I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

I just ordered mine online........ pah visiting those shops!

Comment

Looloo, even I would not be so cruel as to send dearest hubby out into the world of "Lakeside".

He goes into the Next shop via a back entrance, and leaves the same way (I think it is in a retail park just outside of the main centre?), then drives to the IBIS and has a beer or ten. Lakeside+Christmas=
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Sounds brilliant, Niddy!

But, I refuse to believe that Mrs. Niddy has to buy and wrap her own present! Bah humbug, indeed!

Have decided to leave what Christmas shopping I need to do until after the weekend - and make do with what's left (and, hopefully, reduced!) Think I prefer the shops to the bleeding boxes, unpacking of! So if I spend all weekend trying to sort our some boxes (which I did not label, because I lost the will to live during the packing!) I shall not feel too guility about hitting the shops!

And this address is only temporary .......
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Superb Niddy!

already ordered Mrs PNAA one...delivered to store free by the 23rd hopefully!

Comment

I'm certainly not braving any shops the weekend before Christmas.

Besides I've done all my Christmas shopping (where's the 'smug' smiley?)
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hope you all benefitted from this great deal...?

Don't risk buying online, not unless it's going to your local store as you won't get it before x-mas now like!!

Comment

Hi all

Yes, I do buy my own Christmas (and birthday) presents and wrap them up!!!! But at least I get what I want!
                            I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Well thanks very much for thinking of your wee pal Mr Niddy, I missed it.... :cry :cry :grumble

Comment

Working...
                              X