GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Annoyance... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoyance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyance...

So ive been trying to get a hold of the tax credit office for weeks... this includes ringing from 8am until 8pm going through the FRICKIN menu and then being told they are too busy... meanwhile if we don't report changes or call them with regards to renewals we owe them!!

im so tired of dialling that stupid 0845 number and being told after entering in the entire menu... ~im sorry we are too busy *click*~

Re: Annoyance...

Try this number - it might help ?01355 359007!!
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Thanks i ll try that in the mornin!

Comment

No problemo!!
        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

did that number work? I wrote to taxcredits about 3 weeks ago because of that same problem. I sat on the line for 50 minutes waiting until I got the click.. cut dead. I was stotting I can tell you.

Comment

Oh yeah got through to find out they have no computers until fricken tuesday.... seriouly.. an "upgrade" takesthat long?

Comment

I always use 02890 538 192 and it works fine. 13 minutes was my longest wait

Comment

Yeah their systems are down now until tuesday

Comment

In real life nobody's systems would be down for 4 working days - what a bloody joke. If that was ebay or even this site we'd be out of business LOL - I know what I mean. They are a joke.

When I worked for JC+ it was as bad, when TC started we were given a special number to ring - could never get through and that was internal so we gave it to the customers to ring direct LOL - thought, fook it - let them sit for hours!!
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I understand the frustration!

We do not received working tax, but I do/did receive the child tax to an extended date (a question mark on this at the mo though), because my son was connected to Careers Wales, and on the one letter received it states it ends before April 2012 and the other this month, and have tried all the above numbers but no joy at all, so if ctc is paid again into the account tomorrow I shall be trying again anyway.
                    I do not want any overpayments!

Comment

Working...
                    X