NRAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRAM

Unfortunately i have a mortgage with these numpties, i am currently on the SVR and have been for nearly 4 years ( when they were Northern rock ), these numpties don't offer any new deals, so my concern is that when interest rates go up i am going to be left high and dry. As i am running a UE diary i obviuosly don't have a good credit file, so am i screwed here or is there a way to get on a deal somehow?

Re: NRAM

It depends how screwed you credit file is, but placing mortgages with any adverse at the moment isn't a easy job!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
      It depends how screwed you credit file is, but placing mortgages with any adverse at the moment isn't a easy job!!!!

Last time i checked with experian it was about 420 from this time last year it was 996

Comment

Originally posted by globalcrossings View Post
        Last time i checked with experian it was about 420 from this time last year it was 996
        Well, I would suggest that a remortgage is out of the question at the moment then. UE does have some rather nasty side effects

Comment

Hi GC

I'm sorry but I am not going to be much help but I too had a mortgage with NRAM (previously Northern Rock) and when my marriage broke down i was on interest only - which was great with the current interest rate - but I did have panic attacks about what would happen should it rise as I was going down th UE route and I knew my husband had shocking credit too - we would have been totally stuffed. (sorry I would have been totally stuffed as he wasn't paying anything)

I really don't know what to suggest? do you have equity in your home?

I was lucky - I have just recently sold my house (just in time as we had a secured loan on it which was up in May!) - but trying to get the final redemption figure back from NRAM took nearly a week!!

Just out of interest have you spoken to anyone at NRAM?

Comment

Working...
          X