GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script halifax CC- No fees... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

halifax CC- No fees...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halifax CC- No fees...

returning gradually to a normal life now ...thanks to AAD...I'm going on my hols to France/Spain again next summer , camping and walking, and wanted a credit card which didn't charge any fees for cash withdrawals or purchases in foreign money. HSBC charged 2.99% for their debit card.cash withdrawals and 2.75% for purchases.. last year I used a post office card which only charged 2.5% for cash withdrawals (minimum fee £3) but nothing for foreign purchases but cancelled my card over a long winded dispute resolution.

Anyway, I've seen the halifax credit card which doesn't charge at all for either purchases or cash withdrawals in foreign money - no fees.. so thought that might be a good idea, unless anyone knows anything better ? I can pay off the balance each month by setting up a bank transfer from my bank easy enough
    Last edited by cardiac arrest; 28 December 2015, 09:21.

Re: halifax CC- No fees...

Really can't comment, personally after the mess that I was in, I do not ever want credit again, managed over 4 years without credit and will carry on.

Comment

Re: halifax CC- No fees...

I've used this card in the past and found it very good ----> https://www.fairfx.com/
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What is the best credit card with maximum annual benefits?

Comment

google as this site is not a product recommendation site. this is a very old thread last used 2015
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
          X