GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Paying off overdraft - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paying off overdraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying off overdraft

Hi

ive been in my overdraft since last may with my bank. Im nearly in credit with my bank now but am concerned that debt agency will see that I'm not using the OD anymore.

Ive had several letters in the past from them saying that they know the balance of my bank account. i haven't checked my report since joining the site so don't know whats going on.

Is it okay put my account in the black at this time. The OD is coating me £20 a month to use. On credit reports does the balance of your account show?

Thanks

Re: Paying off overdraft

Yes it'll show the balance, only negative balances though not credit balances (if you have a £2k overdraft and use £50 it'll show a limit of £2k with a £50 balance. If you don't use it it'll show a £2k limit and a £0 against balance.)

Stop worrying get it into the black and ignore credit reports, DCA's say a lot of shyte, don't worry.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Paying off overdraft

Thanks, niddy. Will ignore the credit reports and carry on paying my accounts.

Comment

Working...
      X