GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest - can someone help me? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest - can someone help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Natwest - can someone help me?

Thanks for the chickens, too many to count!
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Result. Once he replied it was game set & match. I didn't doubt it hence I posted (sorreeee).....

Well done. Time to move on at last
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Time to move on, but don't abandon AAD
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Result. Once he replied it was game set & match. I didn't doubt it hence I posted (sorreeee).....

Well done. Time to move on at last
          No worries, it's great for me to post something positive for once! Thank you again for all your help!
          Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            Time to move on, but don't abandon AAD
            Oh no I won't be abandoning AAD! Still have a PPI claim to work on and would love to be able to support others.

For me this was probably the most important one as it means we can try and get a good mortgage deal and not risk losing the house when the rates rise!

Comment

It's all about how you do things. All I did is exactly as I posted above - when we first discussed this. It just took a month or two to get to the bottom but the bottom line was, you were right. They were gonna get whipped if you took action - and they bloody know it too
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It's all about how you do things. All I did is exactly as I posted above - when we first discussed this. It just took a month or two to get to the bottom but the bottom line was, you were right. They were gonna get whipped if you took action - and they bloody know it too
                Very satisfying to get a result Niddy, always that element of doubt when you are missing most of the paperwork!! But my recollection of events clearly wasn't too bad!

For once I will be looking forward to checking out my credit record to see that it has all be removed

Apart from them chucking compensation into the deal, this is the best result and all that I had hoped for!

Comment

Sadly compo was never likely hence I didn't ask for it. To be honest the FOS may not have awarded what you did get so best walk away quits in my opinion. You did get the best possible outcome. Be happy. It's a great result. You did great

Comment

Sadly compo was never likely hence I didn't ask for it. To be honest the FOS may not have awarded what you did get so best walk away quits in my opinion. You did get the best possible outcome. Be happy. It's a great result. You did great
                    I know its a great result and trust me I am very happy....and you did great!!

Comment

Working...
                    X