GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest - can someone help me? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest - can someone help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Natwest - can someone help me?

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
    I'd check every couple of hours as they tend to take a little while
    Thanks Cym, I bow to your superior knowledge and I'll try and hold out for every 2 hours!
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I have my fingers crossed for you Cookie and hope you hear soon
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        I have my fingers crossed for you Cookie and hope you hear soon
        Thanks IF, really hope this doesn't take forever, waiting to hear back on a PPI claim with MBNA as well....all of this isn't great for the nerves!!
        Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Will take while....best of luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by brummie View Post
            Will take while....best of luck!!
            Thanks Brummie, fingers are crossed mostly for a positive result than the speed of the response....but a good quick response would be best!!

Comment

You need to calm down, these matters take months or years as in my case, sit and wait, I know that it is always at the back of your mind, but you have to persevere, take your time, and wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                You need to calm down, these matters take months or years as in my case, sit and wait, I know that it is always at the back of your mind, but you have to persevere, take your time, and wait!
                Thanks Enforcer, I am obviously hoping it won't take years but I was only kidding about checking my email hourly...daily will probably be enough!!

Comment

It might well take a year. Bummer but we'll see. I expect they'll ask for more info - at that point I'll assist

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you - again!

Received a confirmation email from FOS today with a reference number and saying they will be in touch within 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie2112 View Post
                      Thank you - again!

Received a confirmation email from FOS today with a reference number and saying they will be in touch within 3 weeks.
                      Excellent so your email today was from a case handler? That'll mean it'll stay with them pending clarity (my input for you) or it'll go to the adjudicator who will make contact. At this point we'll add extra content via email as it could be some time away.

So try & relax and forget about this for now; although I appreciate it's pressing time wise.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi, thanks for your message, the confirmation email has come from an administrator, guess they will pass it to a claims handler in the next few weeks so that might be who contacts me next!

Comment

Well I have today received a letter from Robinson Way (Debt Collectors).....

Your account details have been passed to us by our client to act as a collection agent and we will now be acting on their behalf.

We offer a flexible approach to repaying your account and we want to agree an affordable repayment arrangement with you, by understanding yourindividual circumstances.

If you are experiencing financial difficulty etc….

We will be in contact with you in the next 7 days by letter and/or phone in order to discuss your repayment options with you.

They have enclosed a financial statement which they want me to complete and return with my payment offer.

So, question is, do I ignore this one, respond with a sold in dispute letter, tell them it’s now with FOS for investigation???

Advice gratefully received as always!

Comment

Literally write back saying "I've referred this matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service and I'm awaiting resolution of my complaint and suggest you, in the meantime, revert to the original creditor."

Thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Literally write back saying "I've referred this matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service and I'm awaiting resolution of my complaint and suggest you, in the meantime, revert to the original creditor."

Thats it
                              Fab - thanks again, will get it posted Monday, recorded delivery of course! Thank you!

Comment

No need. Just get proof of postage. It's free

Comment

Working...
                                X