GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Natwest - can someone help me? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natwest - can someone help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Natwest - can someone help me?

Thanks Brummie, fingers crossed as always, they will need to be surgically uncrossed if it goes on much longer!
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Hi everyone, I have today recieved a letter from Natwest saying:

Our collection agent has been unable to contact you or to agree a suitable repayment plan therefore your account details have been passed to Robinson Way to act as our new collection agent. Any queries about your account should now be addressed to this collection agent until further notice.

Robinson Way will be in contact with you during the next 14 days to discuss repayment options.....

As this has been sold in dispute and they are ignoring all my letters, including my SAR would it be worth responding to this new contact that the letter has been signed by stating some of these facts?

As always, advice gratefully received.

Thanks again
      Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Don't strike any conversation with the DCA, cookie!! I'm sure one of the guys will be along to help soon. It may be time to place the account into dispute with Nat West and takeIit back to them...

Comment

Originally posted by brummie View Post
          Don't strike any conversation with the DCA, cookie!! I'm sure one of the guys will be along to help soon. It may be time to place the account into dispute with Nat West and takeIit back to them...
          Thanks Brummie, I wasn't thinking of contacting the DCA, just telling this new name at Natwest that they shouldn't be passing it anywhere and that they have ignored everything from me.

Comment

Which dept does this "agent" work for? As they have written to you it proves they have your address. So where is the SARS???? They have failed to provide you the info you requested end of. Back to them. In the mean time, if the DCA gets in touch, don't give them any personal details, tell them everything in writing and that the account is in dispute until their client gets their act together....

Comment

Thanks Brummie, thats what happened with the last DCA, so looks like I will just need to change the address on the letter I sent to them! Useless aren't they!!

Comment

What's the nat west department that have written to you?

Comment

Originally posted by brummie
                  What's the nat west department that have written to you?
                  Credit Management Services, Brindley Place, Birmingham - does that make a difference?

Comment

I have googled Robinson Way and am not liking what I have read, doorstep visits, threatening, abusive and illegal behaviour...anyone had any experience with them??

Comment

Cookie stop stressing about them. Another pack of hounds.
                      Let the holidays pass and I'm sure someone will help you out.
                      Enjoy the weekend. DCA's are not worth worrying about.

Comment

Thanks Brummie, not really stressing, just trying to get myself armed and ready!

Comment

Beleive me.....there are names on here that will rip your DCA a new arsehole....
                          Relax. Enjoy the weekend.

Comment

Beleive me.....there are names on here that will rip your DCA a new arsehole....
                            Relax. Enjoy the weekend.

Now, that I like the sound of!! Thanks Brummie and happy easter!

Comment

In the mean time, if the DCA gets in touch, don't give them any personal details
                              And see http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...d.php?t=741653

Parlez vous Français?

Donc, vous ĂȘtes Napoleon!

Comment

Originally posted by cookie2112 View Post
                                Credit Management Services, Brindley Place, Birmingham - does that make a difference?
                                Same shits as Triton.

Different address.

Comment

Working...
                                X