GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bank charges - not dead yet - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank charges - not dead yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank charges - not dead yet

Posted by Mike Dailly on twitter

"UK unfair bank charges: Santander refunds in full with interest after Govan Law Centre sues using my new legal formula. Watch this space."

M1

Re: Bank charges - not dead yet

What formula? Who's formula?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Don't know what but i know it's his.

Try here somewhere Govan Law Centre: UK unfair bank charges campaign

M1

Comment

Interesting.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

This one?

Guest Comment: Bank charges fight still alive

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Interesting.....
            This is what all my letters to YB where about... Plus, (if I am not getting confused)Mike was involved with this and my reclaiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Flossy View Post
              This is what all my letters to YB where about... Plus, (if I am not getting confused)Mike was involved with this and my reclaiming.
              You mean part of that "experiment" over on CAG? That we proved within 5 minutes is bull shyte?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                You mean part of that "experiment" over on CAG? That we proved within 5 minutes is bull shyte?
                Yep! The one I am having to pay for now!!!!!!

When I saw this put up and started reading it, it all came flooding back and a few things fell in to place that I had not been able to work out before....

Why has this been posted on here anyway? This is Scottish Law? Mike Dailly is Scottish 'Solicitor of the year'and was reason for my defence as he is working closely with the 'Lawyer (probably also of the year)

Comment

It was posted on here because i thought it would be of interest to others.

Your problems with this are not known to me nor does it mean what was posted is untrue. I do not know Mike but many people seem to have more respect for him than you do.

Govan Law Centre: GLC secure unsecured loan write-off using CCA

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/opinions/B2732_3573.html

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                    Your problems with this are not known to me nor does it mean what was posted is untrue. I do not know Mike but many people seem to have more respect for him than you do.
                    Fair point(s) - we weren't saying it was untrue or having a dig at you - it's along story that shouldn't be brought up again - but suffice to say the system doesn't work....

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                      It was posted on here because i thought it would be of interest to others.

Govan Law Centre: GLC secure unsecured loan write-off using CCA

http://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/opinions/B2732_3573.html

M1
                      It was just a question I asked and you have now kindly answered.

But, as you say the problems with this are not know to you therefore you cant really comment on it. No one said that what was posted was untrue either.

Like you say, you dont know Mike Dailly and I am sure there are people out there that do have great respect for him which is fair enough and entirely up to them.

I just dont appreciate the attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        Looking at the links above, this victory for Govan does not relate to bank charges or overdrafts, it relates to an unsecured loan and was based around CCA issues.

Paul and his firm have many successes in favour of the consumer in this area, just ask Plan B!
                        I know what the links are, I posted them. There are plenty of cases to go around. Paul does his bit but it's a small firm and the UK is has millions of debtors who need help.

If anything becomes of any GLC case then someone else can spread the word. I saw the tweet and thought it would be of interest. I'm not interested in hard work just to spread some hope. hard work should be saved for game time.

M1

Comment

Working...
                        X