GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Never-In-Doubt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Never-In-Doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Never-In-Doubt

(If you are wondering why I have started this thread at 4am, it is because I am off for a day trip to the seaside. I've got to leave home in half an hour, and I won't be back until just before midnight. If I don't start the thread, I'll never get the chance to post on it.

I don't want to carry my laptop around all day, and I haven't had the chance to set my cell phone up. I had it delivered yesterday, but no time to get a SIM and activate it. Another week, and I could probably have posted from the seafront.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	happybday.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1414502

Name:	bdaycake2.jpg
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	1414504

Name:	niddy.jpg
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	1414506

I think I can speak for everyone here when I say a sincere thank you for all of the work you put in to running this site, both visibly and behind the scenes. The most important factor is this – Our lives are better, because of you.

Have a wonderful day!

SH

Re: Happy Birthday Never-In-Doubt

Hope you have a great day and a well deserved REST!

I echo Scabhunter's lovely sentiments above, thanks Boss for all your help.

Elsa xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday
      Have a good one
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Niddy

Have a fantastic day
        Love, Pixie x
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry no good at fancy pics and such...

HAVE A WONDERFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US, HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT, YOU DESERVE THAT AND MORE.....FOR ALL THE HELP, TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT INTO THIS FORUM.

Comment

For all you've done, for all you do
            I'd like to say a big "thank you"
            It's your birthday my dear
            So go have a beer
            Then get your arse straight back on here!

Wishing you a very happy birthday Nids xxx
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday
              Hope you have a great Day

Comment

Happy Birthday Niddy love IF…x

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COMES TRUE!! bobo x
                  Attached Files
                  Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Happy birthday Niddy( but I thought it was 25th December) have a great day.

Comment

and I expect feet up in front of your new toys no popping here till at least tomorrow!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 1 December 2012, 15:48.

Comment

Happy birthday big head boss

have a good one:niddy

you old git
                          It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and have a day off the keyboard lol
                            Thanks for all your help to date.
                            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY.....

Hope you're having a lovely day.

Remember the mantra:
                              NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                              Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                              Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Working...
                              X