GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Never-In-Doubt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Never-In-Doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Never-In-Doubt

Chelsea v scousers on sky 3d is in order mate
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

p.s sorry to bug you by email on your birthday!

p.p.s He really does work 24/7!!!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HAPPY B-DAY

Click image for larger version

Name:	gfgfdg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	1391686
        Thought that you may like this!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday from the OH and me.

Hope you have had a great day.

Comment

Happy Birthday Niddy!

Hope it's a fantastic one and that you're able to enjoy it to the full.

So how old?

Comment

Only 41 Bboo, a tad younger than most of us!
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Niddy.

Hope you are celebrating in an appropriate manner.

Truly a day to remember

Comment

Happy Birthday Niddy may there be many many more x

Comment

Happy Birthday Niddy.

Many Happy Returns and Warmest Wishes
                    For the Best Day Possible

From the Handy's.

Hope you have a good supply of Stella and you favourite Herb laid in.
                    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

happy birthday niddy hope you have had a good un xx
                      ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Comment

sorry i missed your b day NIddy hope it was good and that the hangover aint so bad
                          Thank you a million times for .. well ..just being here you are invaluable xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday Niddy

One day late form me is a vast improvement to my normal standards

Comment

Happy belated birthday from me too, thanks for all your help and hope you had a great day

Comment

Bloody hell Niddy Soz I missed ya birthday mate

Hope you had a good one anyway
                                Fight the good fight and we will prevail
                                Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Working...
                                X