GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Never-In-Doubt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Never-In-Doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Never-In-Doubt

Happy Birthday Niddy,
    hope it's a good one

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDDY

Just a small thank you for all the help. Have a brilliant day.

Fredbare

Comment

Thanks for the kind messages
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Happy Birthday

Have a wonderful time and maybe a couple of beers

Dopesxxxx

Comment

Happy Birthday boss, have a great day

Comment

have a good un

Comment

Happy birthday boss

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post

have a good un
                  Still waiting on my bun from last year. It might be stale by now sadly
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry you know how crappy my computer skills are so can't send you a picture card but i do wish you a
                    VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Have a fab day and hope you have time for a few cheeky pints of Stella x

Comment

My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Beer time

Comment

Alright for some!!

Happy birthday mate
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Niddy!!!

Hope you have a fantastic day!
                            Time to chill as well, meanings it's your day today! xXx

Comment

Happy birthday niddy.

Couple of beers and the rugby. They are doing ok at the moment

Comment

happy bityhday to you

Comment

Working...
                                X