GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bloody PPI Reclaim Automated Calls!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody PPI Reclaim Automated Calls!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody PPI Reclaim Automated Calls!!

Every day I get a call from an unknown number saying I may be entitled to ppi reclaim. Last week, they called at 4am!!! got sick of it.

Rang again today, so this time, I pressed 5 to speak to someone and it said someone would ring me back.

Stupidly on their part, they rang back with an 0845 number I asked the lady who spoke straight away the name of the company, she said, PPI management Ltd (not sure if this is correct or not)

I told her, look, everyday your automated message rings me, from an unknown number, which as you know, is illegal, as there is no way I can stop you from calling if I don't know your number or who you are, please take my number off of your database or I will report you.

She said, ok sir, we will remove your number......Do you wish to reclaim miss sold PPI? that's when I flipped at her.

I DO NOT HAVE PPI, I DO NOT WISH TO RECLAIM IT.

But it was missold she said, I DONT CARE, I DID NOT HAVE IT, I DO NOT WANT TO RECLAIM IT, IF I DID, I WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED ONE OF YOUR MILLION CALLS IVE RECEIVED!!

But how do you know? it was miss sold she said. LOOK, I DO NOT HAVE CREDIT CARDS, NOR A LOAN, WHETHER IT WAS MISSOLD OR NOT, I WOULD NOT HAVE PPI.......But ppi was charged to mortgages...loans...

LOOK, DELETE MY NUMBER, LEAVE ME ALONE, OR I WILL REPORT YOU, GOOD BYE.

Just as I hungup on her, I could hear her laughing....

Needless to say, my heart was pumping hard after that call, reall wanted to swear at her lol.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Bloody PPI Reclaim Automated Calls!!

Get them all the time.....

Today I said never had PPI .....so can you please remove my number from your database

Reply ............Yes certainly sir ...............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Actually, just did a search on google for their number, its "Claims Unlimited" is the company. Seems they harass quite a lot of people, 4 or 5 times a week!

Comment

See broke the law as she should have accepted your first decline

Comment

Well, if I get another call from an unknown number and I get them to ring me back, and its the same company, I will take it further. For now, id be happy with just not hearing from them again.

Comment

they're a menace. Report them to the ICO.:

http://ico.org.uk/for_the_public/top...ides/marketing

The Ministry of Justice did a recent report on this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-out-by-cmr--2

They have been saying this will be stopped fro years now and nothing seems to have changed. Didn't someone successfully charge them a ton of cash by keeping them on the phone chatting and diverting the call to an expensive number about a year ago?

Comment

Working...
            X