GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where would you go? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you go?

Where would you go if money was no object? Where would you visit again if you could? Where's your favourite holiday destination?

If money was no object I would go to Mozambique

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Where would you go?

If money was no object, I'd just keep moving around to different "hotspots"...white sandy beaches, palm trees, clear blue ocean...and as few people as possible

I'd love to go back to New Zealand to see if it really is as nice as my childhood memories.

Favourite holiday destination? Greek Islands...they're all different and the people are so friendly.

Damn IF...you've got me desperate to win the Lottery now
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      If money was no object, I'd just keep moving around to different "hotspots"...white sandy beaches, palm trees, clear blue ocean...and as few people as possible
      Sounds just like my kind of holiday

Damn IF...you've got me desperate to win the Lottery now
      Sorreeee Pix

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        Sorreeee Pix
        No need to be sorry IF...I'm desperate to win the lottery every week
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No need to be sorry IF...I'm desperate to win the lottery every week
          Fingers crossed for you

Comment

Where would you go if money was no object?

Everywhere.....

------> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_The_World

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Wow, that looks brilliant.......now.......all I need is a few million

I wonder what .5 of a bath looks like?

2 Bed (Ocean Residence 1006), 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, list price US$2,950,000

Comment

all the place one dreams of, and the places only heard about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                  all the place one dreams of, and the places only heard about.
                  If only eh TC

Comment

Wow, that looks brilliant.......now.......all I need is a few million

I wonder what .5 of a bath looks like?
                    It's in the first min....must be a bath outside....

Last edited by Deepie; 15 June 2013, 13:04.

Comment

Ahh I see this is the .5 of a bath

Comment

Japan

followed by Russia - Bejing on train

Scenic for New Zealand or Canada

Comment

a city by the sea, with some greenery around but quiet

some bits of Barcelona may qualify, some bits of Palma de Mallorca, I love the east coast of England, down through Northumberland into North Yorkshire, love the lakes as well, not too keen on anywhere in Scotland though St Andrews is nice but gets too busy.

loved the scenery in Cyprus but not too sure about it's geographical situation, don't like the USA, not too keen on the flight to Australia and new Zealand so would probably never find out

love northern Europe as well, Belgium and Holland are beautiful and I love deepest darkest France, wee places where you can chill in a wee bar with fantastic food. Not keen on Germany but would like to see more, don't fancy Turkey at all, quite fancy a weekend in Hotel Europe in Amsterdam

Luxury Hotels Amsterdam, 5 Star Hotel In Amsterdam, Hotels Amsterdam, Amsterdam Hotel
                          Last edited by MrsD; 15 June 2013, 19:05.

Comment

the Black Forest in Germany is Tranquil

Comment

I need to be near water Scorps, preferably the sea, but a lake or river or a canal will do

Comment

Working...
                              X