GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Resolutions for 2013.... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resolutions for 2013....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolutions for 2013....

Ok, here we go....

1. To try and remember that my job is just that; a JOB. It is not my life.

2. To accept the fact that if other people don't do their jobs properly, then I can't do mine properly and make that fact known to those people without getting myself the sack in the process.

3. To not do other tasks that I am not paid to do just because some thick tosser who is paid to do them hasn't found the time/worked out how/forgotten.... and so on.

4. To exercise more.

5. To drink more water.

6. Not to take on someone else's karma; . Help and guide them but then leave that person to work through their own mess themselves.

7. Finish the DIY that I can do.

8. Ask my daughter's bf to dig me a bigger fish pond.

9. Go on holiday.

I think that's about it..... wish me luck!!

Anyone else want to share their resolutions here?
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Resolutions for 2013....

Good luck with that P1!

Mine, should I choose to accept them, would be:

1.Lose even more weight and get fit
    2. Excercise More
    3. Stop or cut down smoking
    5. Completely redecorate my home office
    6. See my family more

Comment

Still be around to see 2014 in.......
      Let me think, yep that about covers things...

Comment

Good one that Allan!

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
          Still be around to see 2014 in.......
          Let me think, yep that about covers things...
          That doesn't sound good .... I hope you are well Allan?
          Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
            That doesn't sound good .... I hope you are well Allan?
            That's just Allan's sense of humour!

Your list just about covers mine P1 (apart from #8)...if I made New Year's resolutions!
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              That's just Allan's sense of humour!

Your list just about covers mine P1 (apart from #8)...if I made New Year's resolutions!
              Oh.... that's a relief!!

I'm determined to stick to my resolutions Pix.... 'coz the job brought me too much stress last year. Not good at all...

Good luck with yours this year as well.....
              Remember the mantra:

Comment

Thank you PI.

Not looking forward to going back...too much stress and hassle for too little pay (especially as it's "part-time")

Comment

Thank you PI.

Not looking forward to going back...too much stress and hassle for too little pay (especially as it's "part-time")
                  I'm not looking forward to going back either......

Just hope the alternative provisions for some of our most feral kids will be put in place (as promised before Xmas) or I'll be off sick again.....
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

My problem is that the kids I teach are spoilt little brats with no discipline at home and no respect for adults...give me the "underprivileged" kids any time!

Comment

resolutions

just to get to 2014 with all of us in one piece and happy

ladies, 2012 was the year I downsized my job, took a salary drop of 2/3rds, and stopped whizzing around the country and do I feel better - yes
                      do I see the family more - absolutely
                      do we miss the money - not really, it would be nice to have, but if we haven't got it we can't spend it and my money brain has been rebooted..............

P1 you definitely need to work to live not the other way around

Comment

My problem is that the kids I teach are spoilt little brats with no discipline at home and no respect for adults...give me the "underprivileged" kids any time!
                        OMG.... no Pix.... you don't.....

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                        resolutions

just to get to 2014 with all of us in one piece and happy

ladies, 2012 was the year I downsized my job, took a salary drop of 2/3rds, and stopped whizzing around the country and do I feel better - yes
                        do I see the family more - absolutely
                        do we miss the money - not really, it would be nice to have, but if we haven't got it we can't spend it and my money brain has been rebooted..............

P1 you definitely need to work to live not the other way around
                        I am thinking of dropping to 3 days a week within the next few years Mrs D. I'm not a big spender and have managed on very little for years. It's only in recent times that life's got better for me financially but there are times when I do think about the cost to myself in real terms....
                        Remember the mantra:

Comment

mine must be

1, cut down/stop drinking (except in BRA)
                          2 decorate semi demolished and put on market
                          3 get fit/lose weight. i appear to have added a large teenager and a great dane to my weight over the last 5 years
                          4, if house sold, live like campers in espania
                          5, invite all for new year in spain
                          6, try not to kill hubby before i go

Comment

I have numbered all of mine and set them out below:

15 Make no resolutions at all - its all bollox!

Saying that I admire people who make them and stick to them, I will make sure I stick to mine
                            Last edited by vossy; 2 January 2013, 15:16.

Comment

Only one - when to say enough is enough, and stop being a "camel". Happy new year everyone.
                              DT

Comment

Working...
                              X