GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to LifeOfRyan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to LifeOfRyan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to LifeOfRyan

Welcome LifeOfRyan

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AAD.

Regards

Pompeyfaith (Dad)
    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 2 January 2012, 02:48.

Re: Welcome to LifeOfRyan

You are my Dad! i kinda already knew that you dont bite, but cheers dad i will read through the links.

Comment

Originally posted by LifeOfRyan View Post
      You are my Dad! i kinda already knew that you dont bite, but cheers dad i will read through the links.
      Just so the other moderators click !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LifeOfRyan View Post
        Hi & Welcome Young Mr Pompey - please tell us;
        a) You're not in debt
        and
        b) You don't support the same shyte team as your dad?
        Whatever you're here for, I'm sure you'll be well at home - well, if you want to spend any time with your dad then this is where you'll find him

* He's one of our site mods and helps to keep the place safe for people in debt etc - he's pretty bloody clued up as well
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi and Welcome Ryan!
          Now you know where your Dad keep disappearing to! LOL
          Shep x

Comment

Hi LifeOfRyan, and welcome!

I hope your stay is enjoyable

diddly x
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to AAD! Looks like you're going to find out what your Dad gets up to

regards
                Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Hi & Welcome Young Mr Pompey - please tell us;
                  a) You're not in debt
                  and
                  b) You don't support the same shyte team as your dad?
                  Whatever you're here for, I'm sure you'll be well at home - well, if you want to spend any time with your dad then this is where you'll find him

* He's one of our site mods and helps to keep the place safe for people in debt etc - he's pretty bloody clued up as well
                  Niddy,

Nah he is not in debt although has had a few wonga loans in his time but we always seem to help him out on that score - must be parental love and all that.

Anyway I have been advising him for sometime to register here as he is unemployed and sometimes finds that hard to cope with so figured some words off you guys may help.

I also brought him here to educate him of the pitfalls of being in debt in the hope that he will not make the same errors I did. Hell as parents we all want that don't we.

He does not follow Pompey as I do but always has time to listen to me about my club whether that be a win or ranting lol.

Thank you for your kinds words niddy much appreciated.
                  Last edited by pompeyfaith; 2 January 2012, 11:17.

Comment

Hi LifeOfRyan and Welcome from me too
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi and welcome
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi and welcome to AAD
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

BTW This is my son who worked for one day with british gas as a door salesman but left as he did not believe in that they were teaching him i.e ripping off customers.

So if you want to get the low down on british gas methods ask here.

Comment

LOL yeh i stopped following football as soon as I was realised it was a game of finances. There is already too many games of finances these days.

Comment

Welcome Ryan if you need anything just ask your Dad

Comment

Working...
                              X