GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Pompeyfaith - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Pompeyfaith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Pompeyfaith

Welcome to Pompeyfaith

Another cagger / beagle that's decided to join.

Have a fun time - you'll see we're quite different to the others

Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Welcome to Pompeyfaith

Welcome Pompeyfaith and Happy Birthday too

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

welcome pompeyfaith

great name!!

if you need anything just shout

Comment

Having faith in Portsmouth FC must be harder than fighting Cabot

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

NID,

It was, but with x3 new owners now in place things at my beloved club are now looking up.

Now with my birthday today things are pretty hectic at home today however tomorrow I will have a good scout around the threads and get a feel of the site.

My chosen area is PPI having had a big claim with the co-op bank resolved that took 2.5 yrs in total so I will be consentrating my efforts there, but also debt and mental illness is also something close to me having had an SAH stroke in April 1991 I am now relatively fit but there are many going through debt and mental illness and they are the ones I wish to help.

There is a close link between debt and mental illness and it is something I will expand on in the coming weeks and months.

Thank you all for the welcomes

Regards

Leon (aka PF)
          Last edited by pompeyfaith; 4 June 2011, 15:26.

Comment

Hi PF and a

At least it was easier to figure out the football connection with your name than it was with Swanny's (Swanfan) when we were on the green forum. We thought he was a nice, genteel lady who liked swans, not a drunken Swansea supporter!
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
              At least it was easier to figure out the football connection with your name than it was with Swanny's (Swanfan) when we were on the green forum. We thought he was a nice, genteel lady who liked swans, not a drunken Swansea supporter!
              It was only you women who couldn't work that out, Niddy did so

Oh sorry PF welcome to the forum & happy birthday.

PS At least we won't play you off the park next season!!!

Comment

Welcome Welcome Welcome

(and happy birthday!!)

Comment

The biggest problem with Portsmouthski FC is the traffic when they play at home!! You can't move for it!!
                  (yup, I live in Pompey).

Happy Birthday

Comment

welcome and happy birthday!

Comment

Welcome PF, its good to see you here. XXX

Comment

PS At least we won't play you off the park next season!!!
                        haha how I love the banter, but yes well done on your win that was a fine display against those just up the road.

See you there 2012/2013.

Comment

Greetings Di,

oh I see you are a mod here, you kept that quiet lol.

Regards

Comment

Confused,

Now I'm going to get fat eating that and the wife is going to have to exchange those jeans she just brought me.

However thank you as the thought was nice.

Regards

Comment

Mick,

That is true glad I am in Havant and use the train when they are at home so very much an escapee lol.

A fellow pomponian though that is nice as in all my years on these forums you are the first pomponian I have had the pleasure to chat too.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X