GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Saying Hello... diskmandave (DMD) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saying Hello... diskmandave (DMD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hello... diskmandave (DMD)

Hi everyone, just popped in to have a look around and thought it would be rude not to introduce myself.

I'm Dave, 47, a truck driver, and debt free thanks to the help of another forum over the last 6 years, some of you may know me from a number of other forums and with the same username.

I'll help out as and when I can, but goodnight for now..

Re: Saying Hello... diskmandave (DMD)

Ha, Ha! Diskmandave a newbie!

I thought it was rude to mark those charming love letters from Robbingscum NoWay as junk mail and send them back, but you did it all the same!

It all seems a bloody long time ago now. I just dropped out of that forum nearly three years ago when I didn't like the way things were going over there, and it took me far too long to find this one.

Welcome, and I hope it goes well for you.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
      Ha, Ha! Diskmandave a newbie!

I thought it was rude to mark those charming love letters from Robbingscum NoWay as junk mail and send them back, but you did it all the same!

It all seems a bloody long time ago now. I just dropped out of that forum nearly three years ago when I didn't like the way things were going over there, and it took me far too long to find this one.

Welcome, and I hope it goes well for you.

SH
      Funny that, I only updated THAT thread this morning, to reflect the fact that it will be SB this year, and I think within 2 minutes it had 80 people viewing it!! 49 pages long and 77,000+ views!!

I didn't know about this forum until this morning, thanks to a certain person telling me about it... PriorityOne !

Anyway..... Time for a Cheeky Vimto !!

Comment

Hi & welcome to the bright site
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Welcome Diskmandave

Nice to see you here not sure if you remember me but I do you your thread over there is as long as my MBNA thread lol

Hope you stick around and see what a great site we have here

Regards

Comment

I see that we are in Manchester.....??

Am I allowed to ask where..?

I am in Ashton under Lyne.....
            Also, on Facebook too.....
            https://www.facebook.com/diskmandave

"diskmandave... NEWBIE.... & is learning fast" HAHAHA!!!!

Have a top night everyone... :-D

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              Welcome Diskmandave

Nice to see you here not sure if you remember me but I do you your thread over there is as long as my MBNA thread lol

Hope you stick around and see what a great site we have here

Regards
              Good Evening Leon !!!!

Does that answer your question...?!!

Once I register, I don't usually go away!!!

Comment

DMD I am sure niddy will update you soon as he gets back but suffice to say he is very busy with future progressive right now which is a website building and hosting company he has too which is very shortly to launch.

I not asked but I believe the Manchester address is a forwarding address for business purposes
                Last edited by pompeyfaith; 10 February 2013, 20:13.

Comment

It sure does m8 remember we used to chat a lot about trucking as I am an ex trucker

Comment

Glad you found your way here Dave.... happy DCA baiting my friend.....

Remember the mantra:
                    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Dave,
                      Nice to see another familiar face here!

Elsa x

Comment

Like the old boys network on here now?!!

Comment

Hi and welcome
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

welcome dave!!

Comment

Hello Diskmandave, it's good to see you on here. We are both in our SB year with RW, it was you that suggested i send a cca request and to stop paying them!

Comment

Working...
                              X