GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script OFWAT: DCAs don’t need FCA approval to work for water firms - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFWAT: DCAs don’t need FCA approval to work for water firms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFWAT: DCAs don’t need FCA approval to work for water firms

OFWAT: DCAs don’t need FCA approval to work for water firms

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 26th August 2015 16:31.

Water industry regulatorOFWAT is to remove its requirement that debt collection agencies (DCAs) should have Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: OFWAT: DCAs don’t need FCA approval to work for water firms

Why not? It's collections isn't it and that means it's regulated
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X