GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Thousands To Get Northern Rock Refunds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thousands To Get Northern Rock Refunds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousands To Get Northern Rock Refunds

Thousands To Get Northern Rock Refunds

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 10th December 2014 15:20.

Representatives of the defunct high street lender lose a legal test case over compensation stemming from loan documents. Thousands of borrowers...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Thousands To Get Northern Rock Refunds

So Northern Rock took themselves to court and lost. You couldn't make that up

We have a case in the legal section which may find this High Court ruling useful . . .

Comment

I had one of these mortgages, it was my first mortgage back in 2003. The way I read it, is that it's only applicable to loans that were over £25000 is that right? We only took out an extra £10000.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopyloo View Post
        I had one of these mortgages, it was my first mortgage back in 2003. The way I read it, is that it's only applicable to loans that were over £25000 is that right? We only took out an extra £10000.
        Loopyloo.

So many of our members have 'issues' with NRAM personal loans and mortgages including some who have had their homes repossessed as a result of this legal wrongdoing.

We're starting to gather research and information so please email me with your situation and we'll take it from there using planb@all-about-debt.co.uk

We'll be starting a specific thread shortly

Comment

Today I got my statement for EX northern rock, sold to Kent Reliance,only 2 months to go at £157 then paid off. Taken me years to get rid of this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
            Today I got my statement for EX northern rock, sold to Kent Reliance,only 2 months to go at £157 then paid off. Taken me years to get rid of this one!
            Maybe you've overpaid

Email me planb@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hmmmpth...

http://www.ukar.co.uk/media-centre/p...01-2015?page=1
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
              X