GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Telecoms firms must let phone and broadband customers leave FOR FREE if they hike prices - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telecoms firms must let phone and broadband customers leave FOR FREE if they hike prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telecoms firms must let phone and broadband customers leave FOR FREE if they hike prices

Telecoms firms must let phone and broadband customers leave FOR FREE if they hike prices

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 3rd January 2013 20:55.

Telecoms firms that hike prices on telephone, mobile or broadband services will have to let mid-contract customers leave without charge under new...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Telecoms firms must let phone and broadband customers leave FOR FREE if they hike prices

I am currently fighting this with vodafone, currently with FPC at £2,746.00. I disputed it with Vodafone in October 2012 on principle and they laughed in my face so I sent them a tonne of letter recorded delivery disputing lots of stuff. Then Ofcom took it on so I've sent new letters pointing out Ofcom are due to make a judgement in June.

Have sent all this to FPC as well. If I win the complaint, minus the early termination fee's that £2,746.00 becomes a payable £119.00.

Now for some expert advise, if ofcom do rule in my favour and I am allowed to leave for free. Do Vodafone have to remove the default on my account?

Comment

Re: Telecoms firms must let phone and broadband customers leave FOR FREE if they hike prices

The reason I ask if they have to remove the default is, I only went into default because of the dispute, had their been no dispute it wouldn't have defaulted.

Comment

Working...
      X