GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RBS sale of 318 branches to Santander collapses - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBS sale of 318 branches to Santander collapses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS sale of 318 branches to Santander collapses

RBS sale of 318 branches to Santander collapses

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 12th October 2012 19:08.

*7pm 12th October 2012 News:* Royal Bank of Scotland's proposed sale of 318 branches to Santander is understood to have collapsed. The Spanish...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: RBS sale of 318 branches to Santander collapses

Richard Branson Renews Interest In RBS

After Santander UK's purchase collapsed on Friday, Sir Richard Branson's banking arm makes an approach to buy 316 RBS branches.....Read more at AAD Blog pages: RBS sale of 318 branches to Santander collapses - allaboutFORUMS
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
      Richard Branson Renews Interest In RBS

After Santander UK's purchase collapsed on Friday, Sir Richard Branson's banking arm makes an approach to buy 316 RBS branches.....Read more at AAD Blog pages: RBS sale of 318 branches to Santander collapses - allaboutFORUMS

Bank, Plane & Train Wheels & T.V. ALSO TELECOMS all in one place???

Be like a tree Branches everwhere!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nationwide eyes bid for RBS branches

Nationwide Building Society is considering bidding for the 316 branches being sold by Royal Bank of Scotland, potentially pitching into battle with Virgin Money and private equity group JC Flowers....Read more at AAD Blog pages: RBS sale of 318 branches to Santander collapses - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

'Chronically' poor computer systems at RBS could put Nationwide off buying 300 branches

Nationwide's interest in buying more than 300 branches from Royal Bank of Scotland could hinge on whether it can merge the companies’ IT systems without causing chaos for customers. Britain’s biggest building society has emerged as a front-runner to buy the branches after a long running deal between RBS and Santander collapsed last month. But Nationwide is thought to be.....Read more at AAD Blog pages: RBS sale of 318 branches to Santander collapses - allaboutFORUMS

Comment

mm know a young lady who worked for RBS and recently moved to HSBC, said it was like moving from the stone age to 2012 ITwise

Comment

Working...
            X