GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt adviser who had firms closed by the High Court is back with new venture - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt adviser who had firms closed by the High Court is back with new venture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt adviser who had firms closed by the High Court is back with new venture

Debt adviser who had firms closed by the High Court is back with new venture

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 12th August 2012 16:47.

Debt advisers have warned against an army of sharp operators offering troubled companies short cuts to dodge their debts. The warning comes as...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Debt adviser who had firms closed by the High Court is back with new venture

Well Mr Allinghan should be able to advise on insolvency, he has enough dissolved and liquidated companies of his own to be able to relate to.

He has been involved in everything from Telecoms to Scrap Metal dealing and franchising Burglar Alarm Systems.

I'm not surprised by his latest venture, I just hope that any decent business that goes to him for advise thinks twice before employing him.

I must have a look on the green site next door to see if he or any of his associates are spamming for business.

Regards all, Handy
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Re: Debt adviser who had firms closed by the High Court is back with new venture

Looks like he cannot script either

Try to contact him and boom!

--> FormMail

I found the funniest lie part being:

Most of the businesses Phil has been involved with have been extremely successful but some have encountered difficulties and even gone into administration or liquidation This is nothing we are ashamed of because by going through these situations and processes Phil realises what small businesses are up against and how things could have been very different if the people that were “advising and helping” him would have been acting in his best interests instead of their own best interests.
      It is through these experiences (good and bad) that we are able to offer the help and guidance that we do. Everybody involved with Business Advice Services has many years first hand experience of the situation that they will help and advise you on.

Phil has personally been directly involved as a director and shareholder in the sale and purchase of businesses totalling over £100m ranging from as little as a few thousand pounds to over £40m. His biggest success was at a telecoms company where he spent 12 years and was Sales Director and a shareholder. Here he helped to grow the company to one with over 20,000 customers,400 employees and a turnover of £35m and achieving NET profits in excess of £3m per year. He was one of 4 directors who, along with some external investors, carried out a planned growth strategy involving acquisitions of smaller companies and organic growth which ultimately led to them selling the business for £44m in 2007. Since then he has been involved with many businesses of all types and sizes from one man bands to major plc’s.
      to then lead to the jobs page which states:

You will work from home and will need a broadband connection so you can link into our central secure server.
      So I check their security credentials and boom #2!

Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.
      So to cap this nonsense, the guy is penniless without a pot to piss in otherwise he wouldn't ask people to work from home on commission only - we all know the score, work from home and get rich blah blah blah - yea great, with a base salary!

The secure server, well that is non existent. He owns no SSL Certificates and his server confirms it

I guess the only question left remaining then is snog, marry, avoid....? I know what I'll be doing!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

and :niddy ain't gonna happen!

Comment

Working...
        X