GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Shaming the rogue lawyers: List of Britain's worst solicitors to be published for the first time - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaming the rogue lawyers: List of Britain's worst solicitors to be published for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaming the rogue lawyers: List of Britain's worst solicitors to be published for the first time

Shaming the rogue lawyers: List of Britain's worst solicitors to be published for the first time

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 10th May 2012 20:33.

A damning list of Britain’s worst solicitors who mistreat customers with rip-off fees, damaging delays and bungling behaviour is to be published...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Shaming the rogue lawyers: List of Britain's worst solicitors to be published for the first time

About time too if you ask me as there are in my opinion and from my own personal experience some very weird solicitors out there. Not to mention my last firm of solicitors who acted for me in my divorce proceedings which I had to ask very politely to Pxxx Off as they were a complete waste of time and of no help at all.

The form I had represent me in my repossession proceedings also ended very badly as I had to let them go and make a complaint which went to the legal ombudsman who did not uphold my complaint. I wonder if they will be named and shamed? ..or worse if my name alongside theirs?

Comment

Working...
    X