GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Questionable?

They at can do a daily search if they so choose. Nothing you can do.

The he more YOU search Noddle = red flag to your creditors shouting "I'm here".....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Robinson Way now starting to pile on the calls and now even messages via mobile to contact them as soon as possible. They're not letting this go without a fight

Comment

Originally posted by what2donext View Post
        Barclaycard Credit Card
        DCA - MKDP
        Last Full Payment Paid - 19.5.11
        Never received complete CCA

08/10/15 Notice of Assignment from Hoist Portfolio ltd
        27/10/15 letter from Robinson Way - the above account remains outstanding etc etc
        07/11/15 letter from Robinsons Way - what are you able to pay we want to work with you to agree an affordable arrangement , we my be able to agree a reduction in the balance you owe etc etc.
        Good afternoon everyone hope everything is ok with you all a quick update on the above account we will just wait and see what comes next as there is no threats unless anyone has different thoughts thanks

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
          Me Too.
          Hi,
          A slightly more threatening letter so I will now send SWID to Rob Way then follow up with a cca request or should I send a copy of no cca sent by Barclay card 2011.
          Thanks
          Helmsman.

Comment

how threatening is this new letter?
            did yours go from MKDP to hoist?
            if so what did the last letter from MKDP say, ( no not the one saying it had been sold )
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
              how threatening is this new letter?
              did yours go from MKDP to hoist?
              if so what did the last letter from MKDP say, ( no not the one saying it had been sold )
              Hi,
              No contact since 2011, letter content they have reviewed credit report data which confirms residency please contact to agree affordable payments
              Thanks
              Helmsman.

Comment

Hi,
                No contact since 2011, letter content they have reviewed credit report data which confirms residency please contact to agree affordable payments
                Thanks
                Helmsman.

Just another template threatogram type, seen lots of these, they no doubt pressed No 10 in the threatogram library just to say Hi! we are still around = send to File 13.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

agree with TTC just file for now.

Comment

please contact to agree affordable payments
                    Yea, like you're gonna really do that
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just had notice of transfer to Hoist
                      1. Barclaycard
                      2. No DCA
                      3 .Last paid Dec 14
                      4. UE

Have received initial letter from Robinson Way outlining my payment options, shall take the advice given and ignore for now.

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
                        Hi... I got a letter too..

Barclaycard debt of almost 3k... it gives me 4 options to pay... £18.48, 11, 7 or tell us what you can afford..

Was going to send a sold in dispute but will sit tight and wait and see.

oh and they quote an email address for me which I haven't had in years! happy for them to email that one as often as they like lmao.
                        Got another letter today from RW... financial statement enclosed and how can they help me... well.. write the debt off .. that would be super! lol

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbelle View Post
                          Just had notice of transfer to Hoist
                          1. Barclaycard
                          2. No DCA
                          3 .Last paid Dec 14
                          4. UE

Have received initial letter from Robinson Way outlining my payment options, shall take the advice given and ignore for now.
                          i think i would, welcome to the club xx

Comment

Thanks for the welcome to the club.

Comment

I don't know whether others have received the latest letter from Rob Way - Or about to.....

Despite MKDP advising me in writing that this account is unenforceable and Hoist/Rob way being part of the same company......They are now threatening to transfer the account to Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors within the next 10 days.....Unless of course I pay up

I am in two minds whether to wait for the Solicitors letters to ramp up and make formal complaints or break cover and contact them for the first time with a confirmed U/E by MKDP type letter

There was never a CCA/App form for this, It was literally a "sign here and its yours" with no terms letter

Comment

I and by that I mean me, would be tempted to wait for the solicitors letter and see what it says, they could just be using it as a threat to see if anyone pays up, many that aren't members of AAD may panic at this last letter and phone to offer some payment, unlike us who will write to say, You have no paper work so, SOD OFF!

Comment

Working...
                                X