GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

1/10/2015- Received notice of assignment from Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Limited and Robinson Way.

Original creditor Barclaycard
    Last payment July 2010 appx
    Nothing from MKDP apart from an enclosed Barclaycard letter saying unenforcible

I'm sitting on this for as long as possible to see if it times out.

Comment

Hi,
      Same here Barclay CC hoist portfolio saying hello, confirmed no cca available last paid 2010.
      Helmsman.

Comment

The same CCA has been sent twice already and niddy said it was UE both times , it had to be it was exactly the same both times .

Comment

I get to join the club.....
          Letter from Hoist today......
          Originally with MKDP.....
          Robbers way are the collection agent now on behalf of hoist......
          Last paid on account 2012.
          Steve

Comment

Original creditor Barclaycard Mastercard account, requested CCA and only ever received a copy of T&T
            Last Paid March 2010

Sold to MKDP in August 2012, not had any demands, just the odd statement of account. And not heard from them for a very long time.

Now received a letter of assignment that confirms all rights are now transferred to Hoist Portfolio, and the account will be managed by Robinson Way.

I will await further developments.

Comment

Just got mine!

1. The Original Creditor (ie Barclays Loan / Card etc) - Barclaycard
              2. The DCA (ie MKDP) - MKDP
              3. The date you last paid - No idea, account has been firmly in dispute as I really don't recognise it and all address on CCA information has not been mine!
              4. Confirm - did you previously get told it was UE / Written Off / Stopped Collection / Other reason - Stopped collection (with a few court claim threats), due to account in dispute

I'm not stressed - seen off Rob Way numerous times in the past
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh dear I have also joined the club!
                1) OC....... Barclaycard Credit Card
                2) DCA.....MKDP
                3) Last paid... 4-10-2010
                4) Niddy checked and U E. Letter from MKDP in June 2012 that said no CCA from BC but will be sent once received (nothing received to date).

I shall not panic

Comment

Oooo I'm also joining the club! I've not heard a word off MKDP for just over 2 years and then i got 'the letter'....

1. Barclaycard
                  2. MKDP
                  3. March 2011
                  4. Told account was UE

Comment

Originally posted by jadex View Post
                    exact same story (BC / Dec'10)
                    plus, of course, going through obligatory mill of BC/Mercers/Calders/Power2Contact and others then MKDP/MKRR/KC all pretending they do not know each other

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/article...-buys-compello
                    just checked again my post and I got it wrong!
                    last payment was on 7th December 2009 (default registered against my name in August 2010 though), which makes this account SB in 48 days (plus 30 days for meticulous pedants?)
                    Last edited by jadex; 20 October 2015, 17:28.

Comment

follow up letter has just landed on my doormat (dated 15th October - more than a week ago!)
                      from RW

NO MINIMUM PAYMENT REQUIRED - average payment plan £17.04 p/m
                      You only need to pay us what you can afford to pay

Nice offer (it's not).
                      I am going to say thanks, but no, thanks - in fact am going to keep quiet and do not respond at all.

Comment

^ Those nice people sent me the same letter :-). I to am going to keep quiet and let the clock tick.

Comment

RE; Barclaycard.
                          I also received letter from R.W. stating "no minimum payment required" should I follow others and ignore?

Sosad x

Comment

Hello
                            I have also received the 'no minimum payment required' letter.

Will ignore it and keep looking at this thread.

FB

Comment

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
                              RE; Barclaycard.
                              I also received letter from R.W. stating "no minimum payment required" should I follow others and ignore?

Sosad x
                              In a world where people have to be careful what they say.....Nobody would instruct you to IGNORE it....

What I would say is, Have a little chuckle to yourself, File it away carefully in your folder with the other letters, It doesn't warrant a reply and continue as if you were normal......I ignored mine
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you Spud ,I am just a worrier and never know what the right thing is to do .
                                SO I'll just have a wee chuckle

Sosad xx

Comment

Working...
                                X