GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

congratulations Spud xx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I got my email from robbers way this morning. First time ever from a dca.

Comment

And another one to my second e mail account, don't know where they got this one from!

Comment

^ Lol, you'll have to pay twice, ha ha. Can you pay mine off also

Comment

Barclaycard Credit Card
            DCA - MKDP
            Last Full Payment Paid - 19.5.11
            Never received complete CCA

08/10/15 Notice of Assignment from Hoist Portfolio ltd
            27/10/15 letter from Robinson Way - the above account remains outstanding etc etc
            07/11/15 letter from Robinsons Way - what are you able to pay we want to work with you to agree an affordable arrangement , we my be able to agree a reduction in the balance you owe etc etc.
            Last edited by what2donext; 20 November 2015, 13:13.

Comment

Originally posted by what2donext View Post
              Barclaycard Credit Card
              DCA - MKDP
              Last Full Payment Paid - 19.5.11
              Never received complete CCA

08/10/15 Notice of Assignment from Hoist Portfolio ltd
              27/10/15 letter from Robinson Way - the above account remains outstanding etc etc
              Good morning everyone we are officially a member of the robbers way club we will wait and see what the come up with next thanks

Comment

I'm feeling a bit left out here.

No 'Notice of Assignment' from MKDP to Hoist for my two MKDP accounts.

Maybe that's because their preferred method of communication was to issue me with two County Court Summons on the same day at the end of last year

Anyway, the first one (Small Claims Court) was dismissed and they were ordered to pay my train fare to and from the court hearing (I love that DJ ).

The second claim (Fast Track) is working it's way slowly through the system. I'm not losing any sleep over that one either.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  Anyway, the first one (Small Claims Court) was dismissed and they were ordered to pay my train fare to and from the court hearing (I love that DJ ).
                  And the second will give the same result to MKDP -
                  "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Can I join the club please 😊 Got my letter last week

Please send me a welcome pack and car sticker

Comment

Hi All

i' like to join the club as well if i may. Got the same letter through. Only difference was mine was not originally a BC, but a Morgan Stanley Witter whatsit back in 06, then Goldfish took it over, then finally BC.
                      last payment 2012.

Comment

welcome aboard RFU. we seem to be a growing group, maybe we should have a 'Sold to Hoist' Christmas party?

Comment

another letter from Robway, very timid, will just ignore until they get heavy then I'll tell them it was UE for years and is now well SB!

Comment

I'll just wait and send them a copy of MKDP's letter saying it's UE

do you think they may want some money for the office party?

Comment

Hi Folks,

forgot to update in here. I have 2 Barclays that are now with this lot. got another letter today with an I&E form in it. I assume that I still ignore these.

Many thanks,

Both Barclaycard (One was originally a MDSW credit card.)credit cards.
                              MKDP and whatever else they called themselves.
                              Date last paid Feb 2012 approx.

Both unenforceable.
                              Last edited by Mehim; 9 November 2015, 17:11.
                              ************************************************** ***********************
                              OH`s MBNA

MBNA : MBNA/Virgin : CITI : Barclaycard/ Goldfish: Barclaycard: Barclaycard/Monument: Barclaycard: Nationwide: £57,000 now Statute Barred.
                              TESCO with a dodgy DN

Comment

I intend to Ignore for as long as poss xx

Comment

Working...
                                X