GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Feedback for Niddy and Our Team - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback for Niddy and Our Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback for Niddy and Our Team

If AAD has helped or is helping you and you have time in the next few days please could you leave feedback for Niddy and our team here ----- > Successes, Praise & Good News Stories then click on the --- > Online Feedback Facility it will then take you to the form to fill in (don't worry if you can't post links to your thread, leave that blank and we can fill that in later for you).

May I also ask another favour, if you feel comfortable and have a FB account, please can you leave AAD a review here too—---> https://www.facebook.com/allaboutDEBT/reviews.

Thank you and best wishes
    IF
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Feedback for Niddy and Our Team

For more information on how to become an AAD+ member click here -- > AAD+ Members Portal or click on here as seen on our profiles -- >

Comment

Hi have been helped all the time by AAD best way to show if you have a few minutes read page 1 of my diary.
      Helmsman.

Comment

Bumping the Thread

Comment

I really should put something here.

Although I am Site Team, and ex-financial services, AAD helped me get rid of one of my creditors (permanently).

It did cost me a little, but far less than the balance on the account. That account is now subject to a court order which states it cannot be collected, and cannot be sold.

Its still there on my file, as would be expected, but I don't have to worry about it.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Haven't been to the site for a while and the new newsletter gave me a kick...sorry i promise to visit more! AAD has been so helpful over the years...its a mix of sometimes you haven't got a damn clue what to do and need help and other times when you do but you need someone to say yep you are on the right tracks. So Niddy and others on here have been great...thank you! Tierisch

Comment

Originally posted by tierisch View Post
              ..sorry i promise to visit more! AAD has been so helpful over the years...its a mix of sometimes you haven't got a damn clue what to do and need help and other times when you do but you need someone to say yep you are on the right tracks. So Niddy and others on here have been great
              Aww. Thank you for that

Please stick around because those of us who have survived the DCA nightmare are often best equipped to help the next generation of members drowning in debt. They newly arrive on this forum on an almost daily basis in a fragile state.

All hands to the pump

Plan B x

Comment

Thanks Plan B....and by the way do like the newsletter Niddy!

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've received lots of help , not many post on here now am i the only who hasn't joined AAD+

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      Aww. Thank you for that

Please stick around because those of us who have survived the DCA nightmare are often best equipped to help the next generation of members drowning in debt. They newly arrive on this forum on an almost daily basis in a fragile state.

All hands to the pump

Plan B x

I just love you PlanB you make me laugh and you have helped me so much especially when i was worried about my home and charge on it

Comment

that reminds me, i meant to say that Gmail classed it as spam!
                        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
                          that reminds me, i meant to say that Gmail classed it as spam!
                          Gmail classes 92% of mail as spam.

Easiest solution - use a normal email client that doesn't rely on useless SPF / DKIM
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                            I've received lots of help , not many post on here now am i the only who hasn't joined AAD+
                            Which template do you need. I'll email it to you.

Comment

I know this is a bit off track but...i had some dealings with link and they were a real pain in the ass especially when coupled with mbna. But i don't see many posts about them either on here or those other sites (!). Have they been sent to the dca gravesite or just not so many peeps posting? Marlin seem to be the ones everywhere.......?

Comment

Working...
                              X