GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script stuffthebanks' UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuffthebanks' UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stuff the banks ue diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Keep the faith, we know the system works - you just gotta believe in it

Well done
    No patronising intended Nidd's, but you have a forum here which helps people that have been totally shafted by the corrupt and immoral financial institutions.
    Aided by the very informative and extremely helpful mods and site team members, not to mention the input given from fellow posters.
    You should be proud to have formed a site that has helped change many lives.....

Well done everyone.......
    Steve

Comment

8/11/12.. Late update...
      Letter received on 26/10/12 from Barclaycard...they said if i wanted a copy of the original terms and conditions i must send the £1.00.
      Well i have already had those, they sent just the terms and conditions in response to my CCA request....
      Still no mention of any agreement though...
      I just think maybe i should send a follow up letter stating that i have already had the terms and conditions, i just want the agreement.
      Any other thoughts would be most gratefully received..
      15/11/12..Letter from Mercers....URGENT NOTICE....
      Its the usual crap...and they have now passed on to Calders....
      I'm ignoring this, and waiting for the next reply......

13/12/12...Another one from Mercers today....i thought they had passed on to Calders....
      This latest one from Mercers just rambles on about me not contacting them....They may send an agent to call blah,blah,blah...
      I am going to ignore and file this one....i dont care if they send an agent...and i have already responded saying the account is in dispute...i am not wasting another penny on postage....
      Hope everyone is ok and keeping warm and safe....

14/1/13....Letter from Mercers today.....Notice of intention to sell my debt...
      This account is being returned to Barclay card...
      Barclaycard have informed us they intend to sell the debt because we have not been able to set up a repayment plan....
      If you want to prevent this debt from being sold...phone today...This is your last chance to arrange repayments with us.....This letter is dated 8/1/13....Which today did they mean
      Gordon bennett....i read that from Mercers today and felt sorry for the poor blighters.....WHERE HAVE ALL THE PAY UP OR ELSE THREATS GONE???
      Poor little pleaders..

4/2/13....Letter from Barclays....Formal demand for payment..
      This formal demand is a legal document...
      They are going to file a default on my credit files...Have theses pillocks seen my credit file????
      Then its the usual crap about we may do this and we may do that...
      I am going to ignore this, i have no problem with a doorstep visit either........If this is the best they can do its fine by me...
      Steve

Comment

their wee template mill is running at full pelt here

you've got it all under control

Comment

8/11/12.. Late update...
          Letter received on 26/10/12 from Barclaycard...they said if i wanted a copy of the original terms and conditions i must send the £1.00.
          Well i have already had those, they sent just the terms and conditions in response to my CCA request....
          Still no mention of any agreement though...
          I just think maybe i should send a follow up letter stating that i have already had the terms and conditions, i just want the agreement.
          Any other thoughts would be most gratefully received..
          15/11/12..Letter from Mercers....URGENT NOTICE....
          Its the usual crap...and they have now passed on to Calders....
          I'm ignoring this, and waiting for the next reply......

13/12/12...Another one from Mercers today....i thought they had passed on to Calders....
          This latest one from Mercers just rambles on about me not contacting them....They may send an agent to call blah,blah,blah...
          I am going to ignore and file this one....i dont care if they send an agent...and i have already responded saying the account is in dispute...i am not wasting another penny on postage....
          Hope everyone is ok and keeping warm and safe....

14/1/13....Letter from Mercers today.....Notice of intention to sell my debt...
          This account is being returned to Barclay card...
          Barclaycard have informed us they intend to sell the debt because we have not been able to set up a repayment plan....
          If you want to prevent this debt from being sold...phone today...This is your last chance to arrange repayments with us.....This letter is dated 8/1/13....Which today did they mean
          Gordon bennett....i read that from Mercers today and felt sorry for the poor blighters.....WHERE HAVE ALL THE PAY UP OR ELSE THREATS GONE???
          Poor little pleaders..

4/2/13....Letter from Barclays....Formal demand for payment..
          This formal demand is a legal document...
          They are going to file a default on my credit files...Have theses pillocks seen my credit file????
          Then its the usual crap about we may do this and we may do that...
          I am going to ignore this, i have no problem with a doorstep visit either........If this is the best they can do its fine by me...
          **Update**
          19/2/13....Letter from RMA....??????
          My account has now been passed to them for collections...
          I presume RMA are just part of Barclay and its all in house collections????
          Maybe a one liner...just to keep a paper trail....?????
          Steve

Comment

Or send account sold in dispute.....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok Nidd will send that one..
              Cheers mate......hope all is well with you.
              Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stuff the banks View Post

**Update**
                19/2/13....Letter from RMA....??????
                My account has now been passed to them for collections...
                I presume RMA are just part of Barclay and its all in house collections????
                RMA part of NCO Group, they are nothing more than the usual DCA vermin who try the bully boy methods to frighten you, I have had them on my case a few times with different accounts,but if my experience with them is anything to go by they are pretty quick to crawl back under their stone when they see you are not an easy push over to their threats.

I actually drive past their offices in Preston most days, usually see the spotty faced little urchins they employ to man the "pester phone lines" standing outside having a fag break,the average age looks about 17, and probably have an IQ to match...

Comment

RMA are a joke they run at 1st hurdle. MBNA use them for arrears chasing.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheers guys,
                    Template letter now sent....
                    Steve

Comment

Hi all,
                      hope everyone is ok and still fighting the good fight.

I recently sent out new payment offers to my enforceable debts, they have all accepted....
                      With exception....Nationwide B/S wont accept my offer of £2.00 per month, they have had my financial statement...

Now i have my mortgage with these t****** and that's all up to date....
                      I have a secured loan and that also up to date...

They did take me to court over a very short time span for my Credit card...on this i made an offer...they refused and then court...and ccj...charging order....

I do not want to let them do it again..this was pre Nidd days....

This debt is an overdraft of £800..
                      It was originally an agreed £1600....
                      Its currently a reducing overdraft ....and provided it reduces at the agreed rate each month no charges would be made.
                      On my notification of failed arrangement received today the agreed limit is £0.00.

I am sending off a request for cca.....
                      Will update as it evolves....
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stuff the banks View Post
                        Hi all,
                        hope everyone is ok and still fighting the good fight.

I recently sent out new payment offers to my enforceable debts, they have all accepted....
                        With exception....Nationwide B/S wont accept my offer of £2.00 per month, they have had my financial statement...

Now i have my mortgage with these t****** and that's all up to date....
                        I have a secured loan and that also up to date...

They did take me to court over a very short time span for my Credit card...on this i made an offer...they refused and then court...and ccj...charging order....

I do not want to let them do it again..this was pre Nidd days....

This debt is an overdraft of £800..
                        It was originally an agreed £1600....
                        Its currently a reducing overdraft ....and provided it reduces at the agreed rate each month no charges would be made.
                        On my notification of failed arrangement received today the agreed limit is £0.00.

I am sending off a request for cca.....
                        Will update as it evolves....
                        27/2/13....Nationwide have accepted my offer.
                        Steve

Comment

as long as you are happy and it's manageable

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                            as long as you are happy and it's manageable
                            Yes thanks MD, its nice and easy to pay this one each month now....
                            Steve

Comment

Well done

Comment

Nice one Steve, don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

Comment

Working...
                                X