GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script stuffthebanks' UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuffthebanks' UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stuff the banks ue diary

I would ask them to comply with s78, including original terms and agreement.

Have you sent the unenforcable template?

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
      I would ask them to comply with s78, including original terms and agreement.

Have you sent the unenforcable template?
      Hi Vint,
      Yes, sent the unenforceable template, and more recently i sent a copy of all the communications between myself and Barclaycard.
      Steve

Comment

Well I would wait to see what they send next then.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
          Well I would wait to see what they send next then.
          Ok Vint, saves me a stamp, i will wait and see....
          Cheers..
          Steve

Comment

Barclaycard
            Started:25/5/2005
            Balance:£830
            Last payment:Feb 2012 £17.00 on plan.

This one has given me a conscience..they have been ok with me,despite one or 2 hic up's.
            I have read lots of stuff on Barclaycard...they seem very persistent once you stop paying.....
            So here we go anyway......

22/2/12....Niddy confirms account ....Terms template letter to go out on 23/2/12

12/3/12...Letter from Barclays....a whole load of legal jargon...they are standing by the agreement being enforceable...
            Not sure how to proceed based on what's in this letter...

8/6/12....At last reply from Barclays.
            I sent the terms only received template out to them, after receiving terms and conditions, but no agreement...
            The letter they have just sent states they are not obliged to send anything else out to me, what they have sent already is sufficient....They are adamant that this account remains enforceable......
            Not sure how to progress now.....because all i have is terms and conditions...no agreement....any ideas?????

[COLOR="Red"]12/8/12...Apologies...i seem to have lost track on this one...

8/6/12..I sent final response template
            12/7/12... I sent Reminder of last letter i sent on 8/6/12..along with an addition of reply to my request or p*** off

11/8/12...Received a letter from Barclay's ..it gave me slap on wrist for not making payments..
            Threat of passing on to Mercer's, and doorstep visit..
            No mention of CCA final response...
            I will send the doorstep template along with the final response - CPUTR template...unless anyone can advise differently...
            Thanks ,and best wishes to everyone.....
            Steve

11/9/12...Hello all, hope you are all well and good...
            Just had a letter from Mercers saying they are now responsible for the collection,blah,blah,blah....
            I had no response from the letter i sent Barclays back in July, it was the cputr template letter.
            Should i ignore this for now, or do i send them account in dispute, or something else.....Cheers in advance.....

13/10/12....Letter from Mercers...no payment made..blah,blah,immediate action required....Door step threat
            I have already sent the CPUTR to Barclays..no response..and i have sent the account sold in dispute template..
            I'm thinking a response with the doorstep template, plus enclose copies of the last 2 letters i sent.

17/10/12...Letter today from....POWER TO CONTACT...wow...scary name..
            They have contacted me on behalf of Mercers...giving me 72 hours to contact Mercers...otherwise doorstep vist..
            This is being filed away and ignored....letters already sent to Mercers yesterday....

8/11/12.. Late update...
            Letter received on 26/10/12 from Barclaycard...they said if i wanted a copy of the original terms and conditions i must send the £1.00.
            Well i have already had those, they sent just the terms and conditions in response to my CCA request....
            Still no mention of any agreement though...
            I just think maybe i should send a follow up letter stating that i have already had the terms and conditions, i just want the agreement.
            Any other thoughts would be most gratefully received..
            15/11/12..Letter from Mercers....URGENT NOTICE....
            Its the usual crap...and they have now passed on to Calders....
            I'm ignoring this, and waiting for the next reply......
            Steve

Comment

Mercers and Calders are in house at Barclaycard, it's just a wee row of desks

When Calders make contact, pop off a sold in dispute................

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                Mercers and Calders are in house at Barclaycard, it's just a wee row of desks

When Calders make contact, pop off a sold in dispute................
                Will be doing just that Mrs D....Thanks...
                Steve

Comment

Very catalogue

Started : July 2004...Account started back in 2001 as Argos,then changed to Argos Additions,Then Additions and finally to Very...
                  Original account as Argos back in 2001
                  Balance:£1804 Now £2500
                  Last payment:November 2011 £30.00
                  Now paying:Nothing

DCA...Lowell

Financial difficulties meant the £120 per month could no longer be met..so....I will try to be as precise as possible..

30/8/11..Arrears collection dept..Account is in arrears.
                  5/9/11...Letter sent to Very asking for help in reduced payments.
                  Income and expenditure also sent.
                  12/9/11..Letter sent to Very..Telephone harassment letter sent.
                  13/9/11...Letter from Very...Unable to accept my proposals..
                  16/9/11...Letter from arrears collection dept.
                  22/9/11..Letter sent to Very..telling them they are being unreasonable.
                  26/9/11..Letter from arrears collection dept.
                  28/9/11..Letter from Very...Unable to accept payment proposals
                  7/10/11..Letter from Very...unable to accept proposals..
                  7/10/11..Take me to court template letter sent to Very.
                  10/10/11..Letter to Very...Telephone harassment template sent to Very.
                  13/10/11...Letter from Very..Acknowledgement of complaint from Very.
                  18/10/11...Letter sent to Very...Another complaint regarding phone calls and the ignorance in response to our financial situation.
                  20/10/11...Letter from Very...regarding my recent letter..its all down to the auto dialler...and we need to ring to arrange payment plan...
                  We did ring..and they would not accept payment offer,and that we could only set up plan through someone that manages a DMP....
                  10/11/11..CCA and SAR request sent to Very..
                  24/11/11...Letter from Very...They have agreed a payment plan of £30.00 per month,and interest frozen for 12 months.
                  5/12/11....CCA default letter sent to Very..
                  22/12/11...SAR received from Very...
                  14/1/11..Usual monthly statement received from Very...no charges showing...
                  4/1/12...Acknowledgement of my putting account into default because of no CCA..
                  1/2/12...Letter from Very...Further to the letter sent on 4th Jan..investigation continuing and final response by 28th Feb..
                  17/2/12..Normal statement received....no charges added...but acknowledge a failed payment from January...
                  21/2/12...Response from very re CCA request.....i have copied it onto the end of this.....i share this with you all to give Niddy a rest.......i dont think its quite what i need to make the debt enforceable....
                  22/2/12....Niddy...confirms UE...
                  7/3/12...Letter received.....Under the heading..Re: Request to cancel your credit agreement.
                  It says they have provided me with a copy of the current credit agreement...a copy of which i put on page 3 0f this thread.
                  They say it sets out the contractual arrangement that is in place at this time,and includes all applicable contractual variants and amendments that have taken place since the account was opened.
                  It is clear by ordering and purchasing goods from us,you acknowledge that there is an existing relationship in place.
                  In the event that you did not believe that there was such a relationship it is unlikely you would have bought and continued to buy goods from us.
                  The latest case law in relation to the enforceability of credit agreements has made clear that unenforceability does not mean that the rights of the parties under a credit agreement were never acquired or are extinguished.
                  Failure to make payments will affect my credit rating,blah,blah,blah...

16/3/12....Statement recieved with £12.00 late payment fee added...
                  Letter received from arrears collection dept...the usual contact us to arrange payment blah,blah,blah..
                  Ignore???
                  20/3/12....After receiving 10 phone calls in the past 2 days i am sending the threat of legal action telephone template...along with a copy of my original harassment telephone template sent to them on 11/10/11..see how that sticks.....

29/3/12....Letter received from Very...Thank you for your letter regarding the number of calls you have received,please accept our apologies that you have found it necessary to complain.
                  All complaints are taken seriously,and we will contact you after a full investigation..... What a pile of horse dung!!

Had a response from both Trading standards today as well as consumer direct....basically acknowledging my complaint,and confirming traders legal obligation regarding harassment...someone will contact me over the next few days if they require any further information.

3/4/12....Letter from the arrears collection dept...Wiped the cats bottom with it and threw it in the bin...

14/4/12...Letter received from arrears collection dept...Despite telling you last month of the arrears on payment plan,i notice you have not brought your plan up to date....
                  Unless i receive payment immediiately,no choice but to cancel plan and transfer to a DCA........

I reckon ignore and let them pass the account on......

27/4/12....Had 2 phone calls from Very 2 days ago,both within an hour....i emailed them straight away and reminded the idiots that i already have an ongoing complaint regarding telephone harassment under investigation within there company...i thanked them for making the 2 recent calls and that i would add this information together with my file of complaint in readiness to send off to the FOS......no further calls since.....

1/5/12...Letter from arrears dept.....throw letter in bin..ignore...
                  3/5/12...Letter today from Arrears collection dept.
                  This is my last chance to talk to them before they pass on account to: Nationwide Debt recovery Ltd.
                  This is our final demand...please do not ignore it.......
                  Pointless me sending anything to these morons....i will wait until they get Nationwide involved.....
                  I'm still waiting to hear from customer services regarding my telephone harassment complaint....

9/5/12...Letter from Nationwide Debt Recovery.....Which means bugger all...they are part of Shop direct...
                  Make payment within 7 days..Date on letter 3/5/12...Prats...
                  They will register a default with CRA...which will remain on file for next 6 years...( That's really not going to work as a threat is it?)
                  If you can repay arrears in next 7 days they will review all default charges and additional interest applied to account...

23/5/12...Letter from NDR...Pre escalation notice....
                  Going to ignore....

25/5/12...Letter received from Very about the complaint on telephone calls they made....they gave the 24th May as the 8 week time limit......they have said it may take another 2 weeks to investigate my complaint...
                  Letter along with all the evidence sent off to the FOS today...

13/8/12....Phone call today from the FOS regarding my complaint against Very for excessive phone calls.......
                  Result...they have upheld my complaint, and awarded £100 compensation......
                  Now, as happy as i am that Very have had a spanking...they have suggested to FOS that the £100 compensation be used to repay the debt on the account.....now no payment has been made since November 2011...so a payment to the account would obviously reset the 6 year clock.....
                  I have updated the info the FOS have regarding the reason no payment are being made to Very.....failure to submit an agreement...
                  Just wondering how i can prevent this compensation being paid off on account?????

9/10/12..Its been very quite on the parasite front...no letters,phone calls...but i knew it wouldn't last for much longer
                  I really hope you guys are all holding up, and my best wishes to you all...
                  Today we received a default notice ( served under section 87(1)) from Very.....not sure how to respond, so any advice would be most welcome....

8/11/12..Hi all,needed time off to get life back in order...
                  Back now, bright eyed and bushy tail....
                  Letter of assignment today from Lowell and Very..
                  I am sending the account sold in dispute...

21/11/12...Hi all,...Letter from Lowell, they are going back to Shop Direct to request a CCA, and they will respond back within 12 days......This should be fun......
                  Last edited by stuffthebanks; 21 November 2012, 23:36.
                  Steve

Comment

HFC
                    Flexible loan.
                    Started: 2003
                    Defaulted:2011
                    Balance:£800
                    Last payment:July 2011

31/1/12...CCA request sent to HFC.
                    27/2/12...Account in default letter sent to HFC, as no CCA has been received.
                    7/3/12.....letter received from HFc advising account in arrears..no mention of my previous letters sent....

I think i may re send the account in default letter,i never recorded the one sent out on 27/2/12,but i did record the CCA request along with £1.00 postal order on 31/1/12....i reckon 2nd class recorded should do it...

14/3/12....Letter received from HFC....They are concerned we have not reached an arrangement for the repayments.
                    Considering the appropriate course of action..DCA,solicitors etc,etc...
                    They may consider temporarily suspending payments,or accept reduced payments.

Advice welcome...my thoughts are that i should send a reply reminding them of the failure to respond to my CCA request...

21/3/12....Letter received today from HFC.....FINAL DEMAND...After numerous attempts to resolve account its now being passed onto their litigation dept.
                    I guess because i am still waiting for my CCA, FOR WHICH THEY ARE IN DEFAULT..i would assume that i ignore this threat letter....or do i????

22/3/12...Letter received today from HFC....please be advised your account is now in arrears blah,blah,blah,Account is now being handled by the recoveries section.
                    We urge you to respond to this letter...
                    Ignore...still waiting for the CCA....

31/3/12...After sending back copies of the £1.00 postal order and proof of postage i sent out on 31/1/12...i received a letter back today from HFC....They confirm receipt of my letter dated 15/3/12 requesting ......Subject Access Request....??????????
                    They do as previously advised need a signature,it can be either a copy of passport or driving license.....
                    Once they receive that they will respond within the guidelines of 40 days....

Now... dilemma....do i ignore....they are after all so stupid i dont think anything i respond with will register.......
                    Or do i send them a bugger off and dont contact me again until you send the correct documents i requested back in January?????

6/4/12...I never responded to the last letter sent.....received from HFC on the 5/4/12 a letter stating all of the things they can do if payments do not resume on account.....while bearing in mind they are still in default of my CCA request, ensures this letter will be filed and ignored...

12/4/12..Oh happy days......Letter received today from HFC..
                    Its a default notice..dated 11/4/12...not sure on this default lark..but i know i have it in writing from last year..a default notice dated 19/4/11....Do they issue one per year??????
                    As far as i am concerned i ignore this because they have yet to produce the CCA....

11/5/12...Letter received today...without prejudice....
                    We write with reference to your account and our earlier correspondence.
                    Your account remains in arrears...Blah,blah....threats to pass on to solicitor,Charging orders,baliffs etc...

18/5/12...Letter received today on a crappy tatty piece of yellow paper....made me sick just opening the letter...
                    Its from a company called Debt litigation and Recovery service,which i guess is short for
                    They have received instructions from HFC to hound me into the ground for payment...all the usual rubbish...contact them immediately by phone etc....
                    It does actually sya.."if there is a genuine reason you cannot settle the debt call them....well No CCA from HFC is what i think i should send back to them...

26/5/12...3 letters today...all the same...from DLRS...They want to offer a reduced amount which could be 60% of the balance...
                    Then the usual threats....to finish off.....this is your opportunity to resolve this matter,your action will decide the outcome....
                    Easy this.....ignore....

23/6/12...Letter received today from Restons Solicitors....
                    They are instructed by HFC to claim immediate payment of the outstanding balance.
                    We must ask you to pay the sum of £*** direct to this office by Friday July 6th, failing this we have strict instructions to issue a county court summons for the full balance.
                    We are instructed to seek a judgement against you which will be registered by the court, if obtained.

Our client may be prepared to accept payment by instalments...etc,etc,etc,.....
                    They have also sent an income and expenditure sheet, thats gone straight in the bin...

Now i guess because i have yet to receieve the CCA requested months ago, and in view of this letter i should send the threat o gram letter.....
                    But i really want to send them a f*** you letter
                    The letter is full of scare tactics and i want to respond accordingly.......
                    Advise most welcome......

25/6/12...Niddy special sent to Restons and HFC today via special delivery...

27/6/12.....Well quick response from HFC....Letter received today....but its not my CCA
                    Its a thank you for your complaint...
                    A thorough investigation will be conducted into the issues raised.
                    Your comments are extremly valuable and we are concerned you are unhappy that we have not actioned your request...
                    At least they might actually attempt to dig something out now regarding the CCA...lets just hope its pants if they do.....
                    Big thanks to for the excellent special he wrote....

5/7/12... Letter received from HFC today...dated 2/7/12...
                    They confirm receipt of letter dated 23/7/12 requesting information under section 77/78 of the CCA act..
                    As previously advised in our letters dated 9/3/12 and 28/3/12, we require the following additional information...
                    A fee of £1.00....
                    Proof of ID.- Copy of driving licence or passport, or signed request....
                    Once received they will respond to our request within the guidelines....

My response i think should contain some reference to the fact that they have had the £1.00 fee,and i have sent photo copies of postal order and proof of postage.....
                    As far as ID....No way will they get a signature....what about me sending a photo copy of both driving licence and passport, but with the signature obscured.....

19/7/12...Letter received from HFC in response to one of the letters i sent to them recently....
                    They are investigating my complaint, and they ask for me to be patient as it may take up to 28 days.....
                    They don't say from which date the 28 days starts from
                    I still have no CCA....a hunch...but i think they are p****** in the wind with this one.....

7/8/12...Long letter received today from HFC.. its in response to my complaint...the Niddy special sent on 25/6/12..
                    I will post the full details on the secure area everything legal..under Restons solicitors...
                    They are basically stating that they have no proof i ever sent the original request for the CCA back in January...no postal order has ever been cashed.
                    I never sent it recorded delivery, i sent it with a receipt of proof of postage...
                    They make no mention of the request under cputr..
                    They still want me to provide a signature for my CCA....
                    I will let you have a look at the whole letter on the legal area as mentioned, and will update on here later...

8/8/12..The letter HFC sent to me yesterday,which i have copied onto the everything legal section...
                    Well...to update..today i contacted the number given to me by MM,and they confirmed HFC banked the postal order on 8/3/12...
                    I have responded today to the pillock at HFC who carried out the investigation,and basically stuck 2 fingers up to me......( Never a good idea that ) a nice factual and very scathing reply to the lying t**** who just got caught...

30/11/12...Hi guys, not sure why but i don't see the secure legal areas on the forum...i was going to update this on my Restons thread....
                    Anyway..update here now..i had response from the FOS a day or so ago about the complaint relating to HFC.....they are currently investigating.....Surprise, today a letter from HFC...they are saying that there is no proof that i ever sent £1.00 postal order..they have used the considerable resources on hand to HFC and are unable to find any evidence....
                    They go on to say that they have no letter requesting my CCA.
                    I wont be responding to this...as far as i see it, they are lying and i have proof, it took 2 mins to get proof from the post office that they cashed my order.......
                    This letter will go off to FOS.......
                    Steve

Comment

Have a look here---> Legal Section
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff the banks View Post
                        30/11/12...Hi guys, not sure why but i don't see the secure legal areas on the forum...i was going to update this on my Restons thread....
                        Anyway..update here now..i had response from the FOS a day or so ago about the complaint relating to HFC.....they are currently investigating.....Surprise, today a letter from HFC...they are saying that there is no proof that i ever sent £1.00 postal order..they have used the considerable resources on hand to HFC and are unable to find any evidence....
                        They go on to say that they have no letter requesting my CCA.
                        I wont be responding to this...as far as i see it, they are lying and i have proof, it took 2 mins to get proof from the post office that they cashed my order.......
                        This letter will go off to FOS.......
                        Hi Steve,

If you are wondering why you can't see certain sections of the forum any more, you may not be aware of some of the extraordinary things which have happened this week.

This thread will enlighten you, and, don't worry, you'll be able to get your access back again just by asking for it -

Legal Section - allaboutFORUMS

Keep going with your HFC crap. If you've got proof the PO was cashed, who cashed it?

SH

EDIT - Sorry I2D, posts crossed again.
                        Last edited by ScabHunter; 30 November 2012, 18:21. Reason: Posts crossed again

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                          Hi Steve,

If you are wondering why you can't see certain sections of the forum any more, you may not be aware of some of the extraordinary things which have happened this week.

This thread will enlighten you, and, don't worry, you'll be able to get your access back again just by asking for it -

Legal Section - allaboutFORUMS

Keep going with your HFC crap. If you've got proof the PO was cashed, who cashed it?

SH

EDIT - Sorry I2D, posts crossed again.
                          Thanks ITD and SH....Much appreciated.....
                          HFC cashed the postal order....i have written proof from the post office of date banked by HFC....the postal order was crossed and payable only to HFC.....
                          Happy days.....
                          Steve

Comment

Sorry guys, just read the thread on why its all changed.....
                            ITS STILL THE BEST DARNED SITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.......Probably..
                            Steve

Comment

Very catalogue

Started : July 2004...Account started back in 2001 as Argos,then changed to Argos Additions,Then Additions and finally to Very...
                              Original account as Argos back in 2001
                              Balance:£1804 Now £2500
                              Last payment:November 2011 £30.00

DCA...Lowell

Financial difficulties meant the £120 per month could no longer be met..so....I will try to be as precise as possible..

30/8/11..Arrears collection dept..Account is in arrears.
                              5/9/11...Letter sent to Very asking for help in reduced payments.
                              Income and expenditure also sent.
                              12/9/11..Letter sent to Very..Telephone harassment letter sent.
                              13/9/11...Letter from Very...Unable to accept my proposals..
                              16/9/11...Letter from arrears collection dept.
                              22/9/11..Letter sent to Very..telling them they are being unreasonable.
                              26/9/11..Letter from arrears collection dept.
                              28/9/11..Letter from Very...Unable to accept payment proposals
                              7/10/11..Letter from Very...unable to accept proposals..
                              7/10/11..Take me to court template letter sent to Very.
                              10/10/11..Letter to Very...Telephone harassment template sent to Very.
                              13/10/11...Letter from Very..Acknowledgement of complaint from Very.
                              18/10/11...Letter sent to Very...Another complaint regarding phone calls and the ignorance in response to our financial situation.
                              20/10/11...Letter from Very...regarding my recent letter..its all down to the auto dialler...and we need to ring to arrange payment plan...
                              We did ring..and they would not accept payment offer,and that we could only set up plan through someone that manages a DMP....
                              10/11/11..CCA and SAR request sent to Very..
                              24/11/11...Letter from Very...They have agreed a payment plan of £30.00 per month,and interest frozen for 12 months.
                              5/12/11....CCA default letter sent to Very..
                              22/12/11...SAR received from Very...
                              14/1/11..Usual monthly statement received from Very...no charges showing...
                              4/1/12...Acknowledgement of my putting account into default because of no CCA..
                              1/2/12...Letter from Very...Further to the letter sent on 4th Jan..investigation continuing and final response by 28th Feb..
                              17/2/12..Normal statement received....no charges added...but acknowledge a failed payment from January...
                              21/2/12...Response from very re CCA request.....i have copied it onto the end of this.....i share this with you all to give Niddy a rest.......i dont think its quite what i need to make the debt enforceable....
                              22/2/12....Niddy...confirms UE...
                              7/3/12...Letter received.....Under the heading..Re: Request to cancel your credit agreement.
                              It says they have provided me with a copy of the current credit agreement...a copy of which i put on page 3 0f this thread.
                              They say it sets out the contractual arrangement that is in place at this time,and includes all applicable contractual variants and amendments that have taken place since the account was opened.
                              It is clear by ordering and purchasing goods from us,you acknowledge that there is an existing relationship in place.
                              In the event that you did not believe that there was such a relationship it is unlikely you would have bought and continued to buy goods from us.
                              The latest case law in relation to the enforceability of credit agreements has made clear that unenforceability does not mean that the rights of the parties under a credit agreement were never acquired or are extinguished.
                              Failure to make payments will affect my credit rating,blah,blah,blah...

16/3/12....Statement recieved with £12.00 late payment fee added...
                              Letter received from arrears collection dept...the usual contact us to arrange payment blah,blah,blah..
                              Ignore???
                              20/3/12....After receiving 10 phone calls in the past 2 days i am sending the threat of legal action telephone template...along with a copy of my original harassment telephone template sent to them on 11/10/11..see how that sticks.....

29/3/12....Letter received from Very...Thank you for your letter regarding the number of calls you have received,please accept our apologies that you have found it necessary to complain.
                              All complaints are taken seriously,and we will contact you after a full investigation..... What a pile of horse dung!!

Had a response from both Trading standards today as well as consumer direct....basically acknowledging my complaint,and confirming traders legal obligation regarding harassment...someone will contact me over the next few days if they require any further information.

3/4/12....Letter from the arrears collection dept...Wiped the cats bottom with it and threw it in the bin...

14/4/12...Letter received from arrears collection dept...Despite telling you last month of the arrears on payment plan,i notice you have not brought your plan up to date....
                              Unless i receive payment immediiately,no choice but to cancel plan and transfer to a DCA........

I reckon ignore and let them pass the account on......

27/4/12....Had 2 phone calls from Very 2 days ago,both within an hour....i emailed them straight away and reminded the idiots that i already have an ongoing complaint regarding telephone harassment under investigation within there company...i thanked them for making the 2 recent calls and that i would add this information together with my file of complaint in readiness to send off to the FOS......no further calls since.....

1/5/12...Letter from arrears dept.....throw letter in bin..ignore...
                              3/5/12...Letter today from Arrears collection dept.
                              This is my last chance to talk to them before they pass on account to: Nationwide Debt recovery Ltd.
                              This is our final demand...please do not ignore it.......
                              Pointless me sending anything to these morons....i will wait until they get Nationwide involved.....
                              I'm still waiting to hear from customer services regarding my telephone harassment complaint....

9/5/12...Letter from Nationwide Debt Recovery.....Which means bugger all...they are part of Shop direct...
                              Make payment within 7 days..Date on letter 3/5/12...Prats...
                              They will register a default with CRA...which will remain on file for next 6 years...( That's really not going to work as a threat is it?)
                              If you can repay arrears in next 7 days they will review all default charges and additional interest applied to account...

23/5/12...Letter from NDR...Pre escalation notice....
                              Going to ignore....

25/5/12...Letter received from Very about the complaint on telephone calls they made....they gave the 24th May as the 8 week time limit......they have said it may take another 2 weeks to investigate my complaint...
                              Letter along with all the evidence sent off to the FOS today...

13/8/12....Phone call today from the FOS regarding my complaint against Very for excessive phone calls.......
                              Result...they have upheld my complaint, and awarded £100 compensation......
                              Now, as happy as i am that Very have had a spanking...they have suggested to FOS that the £100 compensation be used to repay the debt on the account.....now no payment has been made since November 2011...so a payment to the account would obviously reset the 6 year clock.....
                              I have updated the info the FOS have regarding the reason no payment are being made to Very.....failure to submit an agreement...
                              Just wondering how i can prevent this compensation being paid off on account?????

9/10/12..Its been very quite on the parasite front...no letters,phone calls...but i knew it wouldn't last for much longer
                              I really hope you guys are all holding up, and my best wishes to you all...
                              Today we received a default notice ( served under section 87(1)) from Very.....not sure how to respond, so any advice would be most welcome....

8/11/12..Hi all,needed time off to get life back in order...
                              Back now, bright eyed and bushy tail....
                              Letter of assignment today from Lowell and Very..
                              I am sending the account sold in dispute...

21/11/12...Hi all,...Letter from Lowell, they are going back to Shop Direct to request a CCA, and they will respond back within 12 days......This should be fun......

5/12/12...Letter from Lowell.they have contacted Shop Direct to find out where the agreemnet is...
                              Shop direct have responded by saying they are looking for the agreement in there archives.....( Good luck on that )
                              Happy days.....
                              Steve

Comment

oh goody!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X