GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script stuffthebanks' UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuffthebanks' UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stuff the banks ue diary

Barclaycard
    Started:25/5/2005
    Balance:£830
    Last payment:Feb 2012 £17.00 on plan.

This one has given me a conscience..they have been ok with me,despite one or 2 hic up's.
    I have read lots of stuff on Barclaycard...they seem very persistent once you stop paying.....
    So here we go anyway......

22/2/12....Niddy confirms account ....Terms template letter to go out on 23/2/12

12/3/12...Letter from Barclays....a whole load of legal jargon...they are standing by the agreement being enforceable...
    Not sure how to proceed based on what's in this letter...

8/6/12....At last reply from Barclays.
    I sent the terms only received template out to them, after receiving terms and conditions, but no agreement...
    The letter they have just sent states they are not obliged to send anything else out to me, what they have sent already is sufficient....They are adamant that this account remains enforceable......

8/6/12..I sent final response template
    12/7/12... I sent Reminder of last letter i sent on 8/6/12..along with an addition of reply to my request or p*** off

11/8/12...Received a letter from Barclay's ..it gave me slap on wrist for not making payments..
    Threat of passing on to Mercer's, and doorstep visit..
    No mention of CCA final response...
    I will send the doorstep template along with the final response - CPUTR template...unless anyone can advise differently...

11/9/12...Hello all, hope you are all well and good...
    Just had a letter from Mercers saying they are now responsible for the collection,blah,blah,blah....
    I had no response from the letter i sent Barclays back in July, it was the cputr template letter.

13/10/12....Letter from Mercers...no payment made..blah,blah,immediate action required....Door step threat
    I have already sent the CPUTR to Barclays..no response..and i have sent the account sold in dispute template..

17/10/12...Letter today from....POWER TO CONTACT...wow...scary name..
    They have contacted me on behalf of Mercers...giving me 72 hours to contact Mercers...otherwise doorstep vist..
    This is being filed away and ignored....letters already sent to Mercers yesterday....

8/11/12.. ..
    Letter received on 26/10/12 from Barclaycard...they said if i wanted a copy of the original terms and conditions i must send the £1.00.
    Well i have already had those, they sent just the terms and conditions in response to my CCA request....
    Still no mention of any agreement though...
    I just think maybe i should send a follow up letter stating that i have already had the terms and conditions, i just want the agreement.

15/11/12..Letter from Mercers....URGENT NOTICE....
    Its the usual crap...and they have now passed on to Calders....
    I'm ignoring this, and waiting for the next reply......

13/12/12...Another one from Mercers today....i thought they had passed on to Calders....
    This latest one from Mercers just rambles on about me not contacting them....They may send an agent to call blah,blah,blah...
    I am going to ignore and file this one....i dont care if they send an agent...and i have already responded saying the account is in dispute...i am not wasting another penny on postage....
    Hope everyone is ok and keeping warm and safe....

14/1/13....Letter from Mercers today.....Notice of intention to sell my debt...
    This account is being returned to Barclay card...
    Barclaycard have informed us they intend to sell the debt because we have not been able to set up a repayment plan....
    If you want to prevent this debt from being sold...phone today...This is your last chance to arrange repayments with us.....This letter is dated 8/1/13....Which today did they mean
    Gordon bennett....i read that from Mercers today and felt sorry for the poor blighters.....WHERE HAVE ALL THE PAY UP OR ELSE THREATS GONE???

4/2/13....Letter from Barclays....Formal demand for payment..
    This formal demand is a legal document...

19/2/13....Letter from RMA....??????
    My account has now been passed to them for collections...
    I presume RMA are just part of Barclay and its all in house collections????
    Maybe a one liner...just to keep a paper trail....?????

22/3/13 From RMA they are acting on behalf of Barclaycard....
    Letter received today from RMA... Notice of concern....
    5/4/13 ....Update on Barclaycard currently being looked after by the wonderful RMA people....

7/6/2013......Its been a while since i had any rubbish through the letter box, but today i have had a letter from Allied Credit saying the account has been passed on by Barclaycard for them to manage.
    I guess i send the account in dispute template....
    Or alternatively i could send a one line go F*** yourselves...
    16/11/13 Letter from Barclaycard saying the lovely peeps from Wescot are now going to play with me until they get bored and f*** off....
    Please contact them as a matter of urgency.....
    I'm ignoring this and putting in my file named toilet paper....Until i hear from the nice people direct.....

20/11/13.... It didn't take the slime balls long......
    Nice red headed letter from Wetcloths, all of the usual crap, please contact us blah,blah,blah.....
    Sending them the account sold in dispute letter.
    This is the 5th lot to have a go.......

****Update****
    29/11/13 .....Response from Wescot.....We have raised a query on this account, and have gone back to Barclaycard.
    It may take several weeks before we get a reply, so please be patient....
    Wait and see how long it takes for them to return to Barclaycard....Happy days....Hope you guys are all doing ok......
    Steve

Comment

hopefully they'll get lost in that basement, must be getting a bit busy down there.................

Comment

Barclaycard

This one has given me a conscience..they have been ok with me,despite one or 2 hic up's.
        I have read lots of stuff on Barclaycard...they seem very persistent once you stop paying.....

22/2/12....Niddy confirms account ....Terms template letter to go out on 23/2/12

12/3/12...Letter from Barclays....a whole load of legal jargon...they are standing by the agreement being enforceable...

I sent the terms only received template out to them, after receiving terms and conditions, but no agreement...
        The letter they have just sent states they are not obliged to send anything else out to me, what they have sent already is sufficient....They are adamant that this account remains enforceable......

12/7/12... I sent Reminder of last letter i sent on 8/6/12..along with an addition of reply to my request or p*** off

11/8/12...Received a letter from Barclay's ..it gave me slap on wrist for not making payments..
        I will send the doorstep template along with the final response - CPUTR template...unless anyone can advise differently...

Just had a letter from Mercers saying they are now responsible for the collection,blah,blah,blah....
        I had no response from the letter i sent Barclays back in July, it was the cputr template letter.

13/10/12....Letter from Mercers...no payment made..blah,blah,immediate action required....Door step threat
        I have already sent the CPUTR to Barclays..no response..and i have sent the account sold in dispute template..

They have contacted me on behalf of Mercers...giving me 72 hours to contact Mercers...otherwise doorstep vist..
        This is being filed away and ignored....letters already sent to Mercers yesterday....

8/11/12.. ..
        Letter received on 26/10/12 from Barclaycard...they said if i wanted a copy of the original terms and conditions i must send the £1.00.
        Well i have already had those, they sent just the terms and conditions in response to my CCA request....
        I just think maybe i should send a follow up letter stating that i have already had the terms and conditions, i just want the agreement.

13/12/12...Another one from Mercers today....i thought they had passed on to Calders....
        This latest one from Mercers just rambles on about me not contacting them....They may send an agent to call blah,blah,blah...
        I am going to ignore and file this one....i dont care if they send an agent...and i have already responded saying the account is in dispute...i am not wasting another penny on postage....

Barclaycard have informed us they intend to sell the debt because we have not been able to set up a repayment plan....
        If you want to prevent this debt from being sold...phone today...This is your last chance to arrange repayments with us.....This letter is dated 8/1/13....Which today did they mean
        Gordon bennett....i read that from Mercers today and felt sorry for the poor blighters.....WHERE HAVE ALL THE PAY UP OR ELSE THREATS GONE???

5/4/13 ....Update on Barclaycard currently being looked after by the wonderful RMA people....

7/6/2013......Its been a while since i had any rubbish through the letter box, but today i have had a letter from Allied Credit saying the account has been passed on by Barclaycard for them to manage.
        16/11/13 Letter from Barclaycard saying the lovely peeps from Wescot are now going to play with me until they get bored and f*** off....
        I'm ignoring this and putting in my file named toilet paper....Until i hear from the nice people direct.....

Nice red headed letter from Wetcloths, all of the usual crap, please contact us blah,blah,blah.....

29/11/13 .....Response from Wescot.....We have raised a query on this account, and have gone back to Barclaycard.

****UPDATE****
        16/12/13.....A copy of my agreement has been sent by Wescot....i am sending to nidd's for a quick look to see if the b******* have got it right...
        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stuff the banks View Post
          Barclaycard

8/11/12.. ..

16/12/13.....A copy of my agreement has been sent by Wescot....i am sending to nidd's for a quick look to see if the b******* have got it right...

16/12/13...Thanks for the response Nidd's.......Now sending missing P/T template letter to Wescot's.....
          Steve

Comment

Just to wish everyone a fab Christmas and a good new year.
            Massive thanks to Nidd's, all the very good people that put a huge amount of effort in supporting the site, and for all the brilliant help and advice given by all.

Thank you,thank you, thank you..........

Steve
            Steve

Comment

Have a Happy Christmas too Steve
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too Steve
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have a good one.

Comment

Merry Christmas Steve

Comment

Barclaycard

8/11/12.. ..

*******Update*******
                      14/2/14....After sending back the missing prescibed template letter back to Wescots on 16/12/13, i have today recieved back a response from Wescot...It says instructions have been received from Barclaycard to withdraw the account, so no further contact from Wescot's.........
                      That's another one kicked into touch, and a step nearer Barclaycard giving this one up as a lost cause...
                      Thanks again for all the support, and i really hope everyone is bearing up with this god awful weather......
                      Steve

Comment

Well done keep the fight going.......
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                          Well done keep the fight going.......
                          Cheers Deepie.....
                          Steve

Comment

Barclaycard

8/11/12.. ..

14/2/14....After sending back the missing prescibed template letter back to Wescots on 16/12/13, i have today recieved back a response from Wescot...It says instructions have been received from Barclaycard to withdraw the account, so no further contact from Wescot's.........

*******Update********
                            27/2/14...Received today letters from Barclaycard saying they have sold account to MKDP and a letter also from MKDP confirming they are now going to hound me....

I will be sending the account sold in dispute template to MKDP i think?
                            Steve

Comment

Yes that's the one to send.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Yep, that's where mine has gone, one letter to them, nothing, months later!

Comment

Working...
                                X