GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script stuffthebanks' UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuffthebanks' UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stuff the banks ue diary

HFC
    Flexible loan.
    Started: 2003
    Defaulted:2011
    Balance:£800
    Last payment:July 2011
    Now paying:Nothing

31/1/12...CCA request sent to HFC.
    27/2/12...Account in default letter sent to HFC, as no CCA has been received.
    7/3/12.....letter received from HFc advising account in arrears..no mention of my previous letters sent....

I think i may re send the account in default letter,i never recorded the one sent out on 27/2/12,but i did record the CCA request along with £1.00 postal order on 31/1/12....i reckon 2nd class recorded should do it...

14/3/12....Letter received from HFC....They are concerned we have not reached an arrangement for the repayments.
    Considering the appropriate course of action..DCA,solicitors etc,etc...
    They may consider temporarily suspending payments,or accept reduced payments.

Advice welcome...my thoughts are that i should send a reply reminding them of the failure to respond to my CCA request...

21/3/12....Letter received today from HFC.....FINAL DEMAND...After numerous attempts to resolve account its now being passed onto their litigation dept.
    I guess because i am still waiting for my CCA, FOR WHICH THEY ARE IN DEFAULT..i would assume that i ignore this threat letter....or do i????

22/3/12...Letter received today from HFC....please be advised your account is now in arrears blah,blah,blah,Account is now being handled by the recoveries section.
    We urge you to respond to this letter...
    Ignore...still waiting for the CCA....

31/3/12...After sending back copies of the £1.00 postal order and proof of postage i sent out on 31/1/12...i received a letter back today from HFC....They confirm receipt of my letter dated 15/3/12 requesting ......Subject Access Request....??????????
    They do as previously advised need a signature,it can be either a copy of passport or driving license.....
    Once they receive that they will respond within the guidelines of 40 days....

Now... dilemma....do i ignore....they are after all so stupid i dont think anything i respond with will register.......
    Or do i send them a bugger off and dont contact me again until you send the correct documents i requested back in January?????

6/4/12...I never responded to the last letter sent.....received from HFC on the 5/4/12 a letter stating all of the things they can do if payments do not resume on account.....while bearing in mind they are still in default of my CCA request, ensures this letter will be filed and ignored...

12/4/12..Oh happy days......Letter received today from HFC..
    Its a default notice..dated 11/4/12...not sure on this default lark..but i know i have it in writing from last year..a default notice dated 19/4/11....Do they issue one per year??????
    As far as i am concerned i ignore this because they have yet to produce the CCA....

11/5/12...Letter received today...without prejudice....
    We write with reference to your account and our earlier correspondence.
    Your account remains in arrears...Blah,blah....threats to pass on to solicitor,Charging orders,baliffs etc...

18/5/12...Letter received today on a crappy tatty piece of yellow paper....made me sick just opening the letter...
    Its from a company called Debt litigation and Recovery service,which i guess is short for
    They have received instructions from HFC to hound me into the ground for payment...all the usual rubbish...contact them immediately by phone etc....
    It does actually sya.."if there is a genuine reason you cannot settle the debt call them....well No CCA from HFC is what i think i should send back to them...

26/5/12...3 letters today...all the same...from DLRS...They want to offer a reduced amount which could be 60% of the balance...
    Then the usual threats....to finish off.....this is your opportunity to resolve this matter,your action will decide the outcome....
    Easy this.....ignore....

23/6/12...Letter received today from Restons Solicitors....
    They are instructed by HFC to claim immediate payment of the outstanding balance.
    We must ask you to pay the sum of £*** direct to this office by Friday July 6th, failing this we have strict instructions to issue a county court summons for the full balance.
    We are instructed to seek a judgement against you which will be registered by the court, if obtained.

Our client may be prepared to accept payment by instalments...etc,etc,etc,.....
    They have also sent an income and expenditure sheet, thats gone straight in the bin...

Now i guess because i have yet to receieve the CCA requested months ago, and in view of this letter i should send the threat o gram letter.....
    But i really want to send them a f*** you letter
    The letter is full of scare tactics and i want to respond accordingly.......
    Advise most welcome......

25/6/12...Niddy special sent to Restons and HFC today via special delivery...

27/6/12.....Well quick response from HFC....Letter received today....but its not my CCA
    Its a thank you for your complaint...
    A thorough investigation will be conducted into the issues raised.
    Your comments are extremly valuable and we are concerned you are unhappy that we have not actioned your request...
    At least they might actually attempt to dig something out now regarding the CCA...lets just hope its pants if they do.....
    Big thanks to for the excellent special he wrote....

5/7/12... Letter received from HFC today...dated 2/7/12...
    They confirm receipt of letter dated 23/7/12 requesting information under section 77/78 of the CCA act..
    As previously advised in our letters dated 9/3/12 and 28/3/12, we require the following additional information...
    A fee of £1.00....
    Proof of ID.- Copy of driving licence or passport, or signed request....
    Once received they will respond to our request within the guidelines....

My response i think should contain some reference to the fact that they have had the £1.00 fee,and i have sent photo copies of postal order and proof of postage.....
    As far as ID....No way will they get a signature....what about me sending a photo copy of both driving licence and passport, but with the signature obscured.....

19/7/12...Letter received from HFC in response to one of the letters i sent to them recently....
    They are investigating my complaint, and they ask for me to be patient as it may take up to 28 days.....
    They don't say from which date the 28 days starts from
    I still have no CCA....a hunch...but i think they are p****** in the wind with this one.....
    Steve

Comment

Mint c/c
      Started.2003
      Balance.£3500
      Status.Default.2007
      Last payment.February 2012.
      Now paying.Nothing.

29/1/12...CCA request sent to mint...
      8/3/12...Mint returned £1.00 postal order along with letter reusing to hand over the CCA until i send signature....
      9/3/12....Template letter sent to Mint - link - for creditor refusing to accept without signature,along with the £1.00 postal order.

24/3/12...2 letters received today from Mint...
      1st letter...We are disappointed that you have failed to comply with our agreement.Immediate payment or will go to external DCA....
      2nd Letter....Its another refusal to accept my CCA request without me submitting my signature....no postal order sent back though.....
      Any advice will be most welcome!
      25/3/12....Cloggy's letter sent.

2/3/12....Letter received from Mint...dated 28/3/12....Same as before....no CCA just a form requesting signature,and the postal order returned this time......
      Now i sure as hell wont be signing anything...i have tried how many times to get what i am entitled to by law,and without the need of a signature....Now maybe the letter i sent on the 25/3/12 may have crossed in the post....but i still have the problem of now being in receipt of the postal order.....
      I think i should be sending it back again...but with another copy of Cloggy's letter....or one of the more formal templates???
      I just want to know how i stand legally at the moment should they want to sell debt,or start to make threats......
      Any advice will be most welcome as always...

3/4/12....Letter sent to mint informing them that if they do not send the documents this time i will pass on to the OFT....
      Just for good measure,yet another CCA template request sent along with the £1.00 postal order they keep sending back..

12/4/12...Letter from Mint today...Its not responded in any way to the requset for the CCA,not even chasing up signature...
      This one is slapping my bottom telling me i have failed to respond to the banks previous DEMANDS and they have no alternative but to commence further proceedings for the recovery of the outstanding balance..
      Urge me to call the office immediately...
      Failure to do so within 7DAYS...( letter dated 5/4/12..and received today...envelope kept and stapled to letter ) may result in your account being transferred to external debt collectors......
      Any advice...other than ignore..which is what i may just do for now.........

5/5/12..Ok..still no response to my CCA request,and the letters i sent recently have been ignored.
      Today a letter from Triton...Payment demand....The RBS has placed your account with us for immediate collection...
      We have been appointed on their behalf and to avoid further action you are requested to forward a cheque for the full amount.
      If for any reason you are unable to make this payment you must phone us immediately.......
      Not sure which template to send because the account has not been sold......
      Any advice from you guys would be most appreciated....

8/5/12...Letter of complaint along with all communication between Mint and myself in relation to my CCA request and the fact they will not hand it over without me submitting my signature sent to the FOS today.

23/5/12...Well i dont know if the FOS made contact with Mint..but after refusing to give me my CCA without a signature..today it came by post....

Have sent CCA to Nidd on the secure documents area...i'm really hoping this is unenforceable....

25/5/12..Letter from Triton...door step visit threat..blah,blah..
      I will send the template letter to stop this..but not sure how far to go with my response until Nidd's has looked at the CCA I sent....

26/5/12....After looking at the CCA Mint sent.. SAYS ACCOUNT ..I will now sent the missing terms template letter....

2/6/12...Letter received today from Triton.....
      Notice of legal proceedings
      I guess i send the threat-o-gram before court template....
      Any thoughts??????

31/7/12..Letter picked up from the post office today..it is from Triton.....The reason i had to pick up from the post office..Triton had put no postage on the envelope......it cost me £1.50 in postage and charges from the post office to have letter released...
      The letter is dated 12/7/12...the date they tried to post was on 24/7/12...
      The contents..They confirm that RBS issued a full response to my CCA request on 21/5/12...on 12/6/12 they issued a letter confirming that they had complied with the CCA and payment was required on this account.
      They have also added that because i have no intention of supplying an income and expenditure update then they have no alternative but to pursue further action against me without further delay or warning....
      Now i have noted that i did not update my diary on Mint after last post on 2/6/12...but i did decide to go ahead with trying to repay this debt....and i sent Triton confirmation that i would make pro rata payments at the rate i was paying before i stopped whilst waiting for the CCA to come back...
      I am in a dilemma just now with this one....any help would be most appreciated....especially as this mob stitched me up with a loan i have with them......i was in court...CCJ and charging order before i could draw breath......
      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        What was Niddy's verdict on this CCA when they eventually sent it? Was it UE (sorry I can't see it)

Triton are RBS in-house trained monkeys. They were on my case two years ago but like the rest of the vultures, they just flew off!
        Hi Flower,
        Niddy said it was UE as there was no link between Terms and agreement...
        I'm not doubting Niddy on his assessment with the CCA, i just made a judgement that i did not feel confident enough to try and defend this one, so i decided to carry on with repayments....
        I did make the point to Triton in the last letter i sent, that i would not submit income and expenditure info, and that i considered the account UE due to incorrect pt's....but that i would still make payments....i asked for standing order info from them to enable me to make payments..they have not sent that either....
        I think i went off on a tangent with this one.
        Steve

Comment

I can't understand why you're arranging to pay this when Niddy has said it's UE...except for the fact that they took you to court before...but presumably that was pre-AAD.

Triton threatened me with court over my Tesco cc (UE)allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Pixie's UE diary but threats was as far as it went.
          Last edited by Pixie; 31 July 2012, 18:17.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            I can't understand why you're arranging to pay this when Niddy has said it's UE...except for the fact that they took you to court before...but presumably that was pre-AAD.

Tritong threatened me with court over my Tesco cc (UE)allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Pixie's UE diary but threats was as far as it went.
            Hi Pixie....I kind of went off track with this one......
            Had a lot on recently and made some odd choices in my life....this was just another one in a long list

I guess if Niddy was to have another look at the CCA i sent him just to see how strong my hand is might help....
            Steve

Comment

Send it to him again if you need reassurance User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy - allaboutFORUMS

Just put a note in your email explaining why you're sending it again.
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                Send it to him again if you need reassurance User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy - allaboutFORUMS

Just put a note in your email explaining why you're sending it again.
                Will do that Pixie....Thanks
                Steve

Comment

OMG!!!!!
                  PENNY HAS JUST DROPPED
                  Where has my head been?????
                  Apologies to Niddy...and everyone else, i have been a complete pillock
                  I forgot that the original agreement had to have the personal terms on the same form....thats right..yes????
                  I wont put the RBS response form on here,but i will show you the part that was on the back of it......
                  Show you what a simpleton i am

I take it that is why Niddy said it was

Any telling offs will be well deserved..

I have to send the missing prescibed terms straight away...as Niddy originally told me...just before i went bonkers..
                  Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    No worries, if he said it was UE then just send the missing PTs letter...

Given that it's UE, I wouldn't be paying them anything... in fact, I haven't paid RBS since early 2010 as all they sent was an application form and random sets of terms that didn't relate to it.
                    Cheers Flower..
                    Niddy has asked for me to mail the CCA to him for another look....

Thanks for the reassuring words....
                    Steve

Comment

Sorry...
                      Another thought.....
                      If Triton have said in this last letter that they will now pursue further action against me, without delay and without further warning....am i too late in sending the missing prescribed terms letter?
                      Just a thought....
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stuff the banks View Post
                        Sorry...
                        Another thought.....
                        If Triton have said in this last letter that they will now pursue further action against me, without delay and without further warning....am i too late in sending the missing prescribed terms letter?
                        Just a thought....
                        Further action could mean anything........... usually a letter from another DCA

Comment

No, send the letter tomorrow. It keeps the chain flowing.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                            Cheers Deepy,
                            Just getting over the worse bout of food poisoning ever...and its left me all jittery.....( I said Jittery )
                            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              Or a quick trip to the Cornflakes factory for another shot at an agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
                                No, send the letter tomorrow. It keeps the chain flowing.
                                Cheers Vint.....
                                All done and ready to go special delivery in the morning...
                                Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X