GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script stuffthebanks' UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuffthebanks' UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuffthebanks
    replied
    Re: Stuff the banks ue diary

Barclaycard
    Started:25/5/2005
    Balance:£830
    Last payment:Feb 2012 £17.00 on plan.

This one has given me a conscience..they have been ok with me,despite one or 2 hic up's.
    I have read lots of stuff on Barclaycard...they seem very persistent once you stop paying.....
    So here we go anyway......

22/2/12....Niddy confirms account ....Terms template letter to go out on 23/2/12

12/3/12...Letter from Barclays....a whole load of legal jargon...they are standing by the agreement being enforceable...
    Not sure how to proceed based on what's in this letter...

8/6/12....At last reply from Barclays.
    I sent the terms only received template out to them, after receiving terms and conditions, but no agreement...
    The letter they have just sent states they are not obliged to send anything else out to me, what they have sent already is sufficient....They are adamant that this account remains enforceable......
    Not sure how to progress now.....because all i have is terms and conditions...no agreement....any ideas?????

Leave a comment:

• stuffthebanks
    replied

Cheers Deep'y,
    I am being ultra cautious with Mint..RBS...they never messed around with my loan and i ended up with a CCJ and charging order....I am determined it wont happen with my cc account....

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Originally posted by stuff the banks View Post
    Mint c/c
    Started.2003
    Balance.£3500
    Status.Default.2007
    Last payment.February 2012.
    Now paying.Nothing.

29/1/12...CCA request sent to mint...
    8/3/12...Mint returned £1.00 postal order along with letter reusing to hand over the CCA until i send signature....
    9/3/12....Template letter sent to Mint - link - for creditor refusing to accept without signature,along with the £1.00 postal order.

24/3/12...2 letters received today from Mint...
    1st letter...We are disappointed that you have failed to comply with our agreement.Immediate payment or will go to external DCA....
    2nd Letter....Its another refusal to accept my CCA request without me submitting my signature....no postal order sent back though.....
    Any advice will be most welcome!
    25/3/12....Cloggy's letter sent.

2/3/12....Letter received from Mint...dated 28/3/12....Same as before....no CCA just a form requesting signature,and the postal order returned this time......
    Now i sure as hell wont be signing anything...i have tried how many times to get what i am entitled to by law,and without the need of a signature....Now maybe the letter i sent on the 25/3/12 may have crossed in the post....but i still have the problem of now being in receipt of the postal order.....
    I think i should be sending it back again...but with another copy of Cloggy's letter....or one of the more formal templates???
    I just want to know how i stand legally at the moment should they want to sell debt,or start to make threats......
    Any advice will be most welcome as always...

3/4/12....Letter sent to mint informing them that if they do not send the documents this time i will pass on to the OFT....
    Just for good measure,yet another CCA template request sent along with the £1.00 postal order they keep sending back..

12/4/12...Letter from Mint today...Its not responded in any way to the requset for the CCA,not even chasing up signature...
    This one is slapping my bottom telling me i have failed to respond to the banks previous DEMANDS and they have no alternative but to commence further proceedings for the recovery of the outstanding balance..
    Urge me to call the office immediately...
    Failure to do so within 7DAYS...( letter dated 5/4/12..and received today...envelope kept and stapled to letter ) may result in your account being transferred to external debt collectors......
    Any advice...other than ignore..which is what i may just do for now.........

5/5/12..Ok..still no response to my CCA request,and the letters i sent recently have been ignored.
    Today a letter from Triton...Payment demand....The RBS has placed your account with us for immediate collection...
    We have been appointed on their behalf and to avoid further action you are requested to forward a cheque for the full amount.
    If for any reason you are unable to make this payment you must phone us immediately.......
    Not sure which template to send because the account has not been sold......
    Any advice from you guys would be most appreciated....

8/5/12...Letter of complaint along with all communication between Mint and myself in relation to my CCA request and the fact they will not hand it over without me submitting my signature sent to the FOS today.

23/5/12...Well i dont know if the FOS made contact with Mint..but after refusing to give me my CCA without a signature..today it came by post....

Have sent CCA to Nidd on the secure documents area...i'm really hoping this is unenforceable....

25/5/12..Letter from Triton...door step visit threat..blah,blah..
    I will send the template letter to stop this..but not sure how far to go with my response until Nidd's has looked at the CCA I sent....

26/5/12....After looking at the CCA Mint sent.. SAYS ACCOUNT ..I will now sent the missing terms template letter....

2/6/12...Letter received today from Triton.....
    Notice of legal proceedings
    I guess i send the threat-o-gram before court template....
    Any thoughts??????
    I Would.........

Leave a comment:

• stuffthebanks
    replied

Mint c/c
    Started.2003
    Balance.£3500
    Status.Default.2007
    Now paying.Nothing.

8/3/12...Mint returned £1.00 postal order along with letter reusing to hand over the CCA until i send signature....
    9/3/12....Template letter sent to Mint - link - for creditor refusing to accept without signature,along with the £1.00 postal order.

1st letter...We are disappointed that you have failed to comply with our agreement.Immediate payment or will go to external DCA....
    2nd Letter....Its another refusal to accept my CCA request without me submitting my signature....no postal order sent back though.....

2/3/12....Letter received from Mint...dated 28/3/12....Same as before....no CCA just a form requesting signature,and the postal order returned this time......
    Now i sure as hell wont be signing anything...i have tried how many times to get what i am entitled to by law,and without the need of a signature....Now maybe the letter i sent on the 25/3/12 may have crossed in the post....but i still have the problem of now being in receipt of the postal order.....
    I think i should be sending it back again...but with another copy of Cloggy's letter....or one of the more formal templates???
    I just want to know how i stand legally at the moment should they want to sell debt,or start to make threats......

3/4/12....Letter sent to mint informing them that if they do not send the documents this time i will pass on to the OFT....
    Just for good measure,yet another CCA template request sent along with the £1.00 postal order they keep sending back..

12/4/12...Letter from Mint today...Its not responded in any way to the requset for the CCA,not even chasing up signature...
    This one is slapping my bottom telling me i have failed to respond to the banks previous DEMANDS and they have no alternative but to commence further proceedings for the recovery of the outstanding balance..
    Failure to do so within 7DAYS...( letter dated 5/4/12..and received today...envelope kept and stapled to letter ) may result in your account being transferred to external debt collectors......

5/5/12..Ok..still no response to my CCA request,and the letters i sent recently have been ignored.
    Today a letter from Triton...Payment demand....The RBS has placed your account with us for immediate collection...
    We have been appointed on their behalf and to avoid further action you are requested to forward a cheque for the full amount.
    If for any reason you are unable to make this payment you must phone us immediately.......

8/5/12...Letter of complaint along with all communication between Mint and myself in relation to my CCA request and the fact they will not hand it over without me submitting my signature sent to the FOS today.

23/5/12...Well i dont know if the FOS made contact with Mint..but after refusing to give me my CCA without a signature..today it came by post....

Have sent CCA to Nidd on the secure documents area...i'm really hoping this is unenforceable....

I will send the template letter to stop this..but not sure how far to go with my response until Nidd's has looked at the CCA I sent....

26/5/12....After looking at the CCA Mint sent.. SAYS ACCOUNT ..I will now sent the missing terms template letter....

2/6/12...Letter received today from Triton.....
    Notice of legal proceedings
    I guess i send the threat-o-gram before court template....
    Any thoughts??????

Leave a comment:

• stuffthebanks
    replied

Mint c/c
    Started.2003
    Balance.£3500
    Status.Default.2007
    Now paying.Nothing.

26/5/12....After looking at the CCA Mint sent..:niddy SAYS ACCOUNT ..I will now sent the missing terms template letter....

Leave a comment:

• stuffthebanks
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Yea, the terms they will have sent are not on one single page which was the reverse of the application. They may well have sent recons, but these are not the same as the ones (single page) that SHOULD belong on the back of this application.

Ergo yea, it's

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Am i right in saying that going by the 2 pages you have already seen...then this is an account????
    Yea, the terms they will have sent are not on one single page which was the reverse of the application. They may well have sent recons, but these are not the same as the ones (single page) that SHOULD belong on the back of this application.

Ergo yea, it's

Leave a comment:

• stuffthebanks
    replied

Brilliant news Nidd's....i have just read your response on the secured area and from Mj's thread also.....

That has made my weekend.....you are a gentleman...and a scholer...
    ...Well at the very least you are rather smart...:niddy

Cheers once again mate.....very,very much appreciated....

Leave a comment:

• stuffthebanks
    replied

Look at bottom of previous page
    Heck... you were too quick for me..i never had chance to read that before i sent my email....

Excuse my sheer ignorance o n this Nid, but you didn't need to see the terms and conditions they sent along with the CCA???

Am i right in saying that going by the 2 pages you have already seen...then this is an account????

Bear with me mate...i will catch up eventually...

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Look at bottom of previous page

Leave a comment:

• stuffthebanks
    replied

Mint CCA emailed to :niddy

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hello mate,
    i sent the CCA from Mint to the secure area for CCA's...i can email it as well no problem.
    Cheers.
    This is

No prescribed terms, usually you'd respond as follows: --> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Well done

Leave a comment:

• stuffthebanks
    replied

oh well, good luck.
    Stubborn old fool..thats me......

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

I have just sent off the complaint to the FOS...
    Very sent me an update letter yesterday to say the investigation would take a further 2 weeks to complete....that would be almost 11 weeks to investigate the initial complaint made to Very.
    Might not come to anything but if i will pursue for now...
    oh well, good luck.

Leave a comment:

• stuffthebanks
    replied

Have you formally complained to FOS about this? What about their DCA's - you also need to mention them, ie hassling and threatening you upon disputed account.

However why, it's extra unnecessary work and because they are looking into things, the FOS will await their response anyway.

I'd not waste my energy complaining, but that's me.
    I have just sent off the complaint to the FOS...
    Very sent me an update letter yesterday to say the investigation would take a further 2 weeks to complete....that would be almost 11 weeks to investigate the initial complaint made to Very.
    Might not come to anything but if i will pursue for now...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X