GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

I agree, wait till they write, they wont do anything without writing first.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok
      Many thanks
      GM

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by greymatter
        Hi Niddy,I have read within these diaries that 'Fixed/Flexible' loans are somewhat different to the normal loan account.Does my loan come in this category?Hence my mini explanation of the running of my loan account,cos I was lent a fixed sum.If it does but they can't come across with a signed agreement then does this qualify for a U/E route?I have not made any application for CCA 77-79 until I get your thoughts regarding this situation.
        Key:sent
        received
        other information

Barclays Select
        Type of account Fixed (Loan over 36 Months)
        Explanation
        This loan account required that you pay the agreed fixed monthly amount and if you default( miss payment(s)) this agreed monthly figure is immediately tranferred to what they call a Flexible Account.This is shown(detailed) within the same monthly statement and interest is then added to the o/s month(s) default and added to the flexible balance.You are then required to pay the agreed current monthly fixed loan figure plus a minimum payment from the flexible balance.So if you cannot pay this you soon receive a D/N.The D/N shows the balance they are after,which is the total o/s.No split is shown between 'fixed and flexible'.
        Date commenced (July 2003)

Approx Balance (£10000)

Last made a FULL payment (Apl 2004)

Paying by arrangement with DCA(Credit Solutions)

Default Notice issued by Barclays(Dec 2003 + again April 2004)

Account run by Credit Solutions

10/01/12 CCA request sent recorded delivery
        20.01.12 Letter from CSL :they are requesting the documents from Barclays and will forward onto me when they get them.
        I will give them till early next week,then I shall stop payment.

03/02/2012 Not yet had a reply.What response should I use or should I wait till next week?

10/02/2012 Received letter from them asking for the £1 fee.They had already sent me a letter telling me that they were requesting the docs from the OC.
        They said to keep paying until they respond(Bollax)
        I have responded with a copy of this letter and my PO receipt.
        Is it best to now cancel the payment or wait ?
        Quote:
        06/03/2012 Still no response so should I consider this until I hear to the contrary?
        I take it that I don't send any further requests?
        Thanks
        GM

25/05/12 Received an offer of 50% from DCA ,'failure to receive your payment..etc ,etc offer will be withdrawn and arrangements for full payment etc,etc.
        Still no CCA ,so still
        Should I ignore ??
        Thanks
        GM

25/05/2012 In2Deep:I Would if it was me....... [QUOTE]

NOTE:15/06/2012 Letter from Post office confirming that PO had been cashed.

24/10/2012
        Hi Niddy/I2D Just got a letter from a new DCA informing me that they are now responsible for recovery of o/s amount.
        This account has never had a CCA although requested by me and reminser sent(see above) .What response should I send pl;ease.
        Thanks
        GM
        Last edited by greymatter; 31 October 2012, 12:39. Reason: Note regarding PO -Late entry

Comment

Thanks FP
          Letter going today
          GM

Comment

Hi Niddy/I2D
            Quote:
            Its time to go for this one as I have not had a statement since early 2005.
            Barclay Resolve
            Type of account (Loan Account)
            Date commenced ( 2002)
            Approx Balance (£13600)
            Last made a FULL payment (July 2003)
            Paying by arrangement with DCA(CDCS)
            Default Notice issued by Barclays(Feb 2004)
            Account run by CDCS
            received
            other information

I am paying a small token payment and have not had contact since early 2005.However this will go for ever and the SB date will just keep moving out.I am concerned however that the CCA request could stir up interest charges and the like.However this site has given me confidence and if I don't act now I will have this bloody millstone around my neck till I die--and then some!
            As a matter of interest CDCS have got the amount outstanding and references wrong.They have mixed them with a different debt!
            Greymatter

15/05/2012 Special delivery CCA requested

Hi Niddy

31/05/2012 Letter received from Barclays and they have in the first place stated:'Sec 77 and 78 of the CCA1974(as amended) do not require Barclays Bank to provide you with a signed original form of the agreement and .......not the policy of Barclays Bank to provide this'
            They are however pleased to provide me with a copy of the agreement and financial statementas the Act does not require them to supply me with a signed original'

However what they sent me was a set of TC's with figures filled in and various other hand filled details.This Agreement is not the one that I wrote for and the amount shown as outstanding and their explanation is also completely wrong.They have got the loans mixed up but have cobbled together a letter showing£13000+in arrears with an agreement of some £2000+ That would be some interest!!
            What letter should I send as basically they cannot supply the original and have t'cs hand written and no date.
            Thanks
            GM

31/05/2012 In2 deep : Might be worth letting Niddy have a quick look-----> agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
            31/05/2012 Ok will do.

Niddy stuff sent now.
            GM
            01/06/2012 Niddy:I'll check tonight

01/06/2012 Niddy:
            Barclays - this is a mock-up. There is a hand written form undated for a small loan that is linked to a different product via account reference and comes with no PT's.

Basically Barclays have got confused and made this out to be an original using a reference number for a newer product that was a different loan and came with PPI. Confused? Yep, so are we totally.

Respond with ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

12/10/2012
            Letter from Barclays telling me that the responsibility for collecting has been passed to CSL .They telephoned me and left a message to contact them.NO WAY.
            Shall I wait for response or send sold while in dispute letter.
            Thanks
            GM

I would wait until they write to you........... Quote:

Hi Niddy/I2D
            25/10/2012 Letter now received from new DCA handling the collection etc .etc.
            Should I send 'sold while in dispute' letter
            Thanks
            GM

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
              Hi Niddy/I2D
              Quote:
              Its time to go for this one as I have not had a statement since early 2005.
              Barclay Resolve
              Type of account (Loan Account)
              Date commenced ( 2002)
              Approx Balance (£13600)
              Last made a FULL payment (July 2003)
              Paying by arrangement with DCA(CDCS)
              Default Notice issued by Barclays(Feb 2004)
              Account run by CDCS
              received
              other information

I am paying a small token payment and have not had contact since early 2005.However this will go for ever and the SB date will just keep moving out.I am concerned however that the CCA request could stir up interest charges and the like.However this site has given me confidence and if I don't act now I will have this bloody millstone around my neck till I die--and then some!
              As a matter of interest CDCS have got the amount outstanding and references wrong.They have mixed them with a different debt!
              Greymatter

15/05/2012 Special delivery CCA requested

Hi Niddy

31/05/2012 Letter received from Barclays and they have in the first place stated:'Sec 77 and 78 of the CCA1974(as amended) do not require Barclays Bank to provide you with a signed original form of the agreement and .......not the policy of Barclays Bank to provide this'
              They are however pleased to provide me with a copy of the agreement and financial statementas the Act does not require them to supply me with a signed original'

However what they sent me was a set of TC's with figures filled in and various other hand filled details.This Agreement is not the one that I wrote for and the amount shown as outstanding and their explanation is also completely wrong.They have got the loans mixed up but have cobbled together a letter showing£13000+in arrears with an agreement of some £2000+ That would be some interest!!
              What letter should I send as basically they cannot supply the original and have t'cs hand written and no date.
              Thanks
              GM

31/05/2012 In2 deep : Might be worth letting Niddy have a quick look-----> agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
              31/05/2012 Ok will do.

Niddy stuff sent now.
              GM
              01/06/2012 Niddy:I'll check tonight

01/06/2012 Niddy:
              Barclays - this is a mock-up. There is a hand written form undated for a small loan that is linked to a different product via account reference and comes with no PT's.

Basically Barclays have got confused and made this out to be an original using a reference number for a newer product that was a different loan and came with PPI. Confused? Yep, so are we totally.

Respond with ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

12/10/2012
              Letter from Barclays telling me that the responsibility for collecting has been passed to CSL .They telephoned me and left a message to contact them.NO WAY.
              Shall I wait for response or send sold while in dispute letter.
              Thanks
              GM

I would wait until they write to you........... Quote:

Hi Niddy/I2D
              25/10/2012 Letter now received from new DCA handling the collection etc .etc.
              Should I send 'sold while in dispute' letter
              Thanks
              GM
              I would if it were me..........
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks I2D
                Letter going now!
                GM

Comment

Hi Niddy/I2D
                  With regard to the Resolve account(above),I have had at least 6 telephone recorded messages(never answered) two of them after my letter 'sold whilst in dispute' was sent.
                  Should I send tel harassment letter or give it more time ?
                  GM

Comment

I would send the harassment letter...
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Will do
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
                        I am going for this next:
                        Arrow (was EGG)

Type of account (Loan with PPI)

Date commenced (Approx 1999)

Approx Balance (£3000)

Last made a FULL payment (Apl 2003)

Paying by arrangement with DCA(Moorcroft)

Default Notice issued by Egg(May 2003)

Account run by Moorcroft

received
                        other information

Been paying token payment for a few years.
                        25th June 2011 Egg assigned the account to Arrow Global
                        30/01/2012 CCA requested by recorded delivery
                        I will update as and when I receive any correspondence

10/02/2012 Received letter from DCA informing me that the OC cannot produce my agreement.
                        This therefore makes it UE
                        I have responded with Final Response - UE (No CCA Received)
                        30/10/2012
                        Hi Niddy/I2D received letter from new DCA ARC Europe account now passed to them for collection etc etc.
                        What is the best response here please?
                        'Sold whilst in dispute'
                        thanks
                        GM
                        Last edited by greymatter; 30 October 2012, 13:17.

Comment

Oh Sh*t
                          I sent the 'sold in dispute'.My Daughter was going to the PO.so I took a chance and went for this one.
                          Is that sufficient anyway at this stage.
                          Thanks FP

Comment

I do feel for the trees.

All this letter writing must make them nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                              I do feel for the trees.

All this letter writing must make them nervous.

One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
                              Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

Thanks FP
                                Noted.

Comment

Working...
                                X