GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Paul
    Is this not the case in the majority of Diaries in AAD.We are nearly always faced with the Carey case but isn't the difference between 'the proof purpose' and the current information purpose' what its about.
    Am I wrong basically to say: no signature= U/E if I was the Defendant? Please show me the original.
    Last edited by greymatter; 23 June 2012, 12:44.

Comment

Hi Niddy/I2D
      Re Barclays Resolve
      Although Paul and I are batting this one around,is there a response that you would recommend as I need to understand if this is U/E at this moment in time please.

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
        Hi Niddy/I2D
        Re Barclays Resolve
        Although Paul and I are batting this one around,is there a response that you would recommend as I need to understand if this is U/E at this moment in time please.
        Have you sent this ?-------> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received

If it was me I would stop paying but that's me........
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi I2D
          I have not sent CCA-T&C received but will now do so .
          See post#275 Niddys comments as to U/E.
          I was just a bit thrown earlier with Pauls comments but I fully understand Pauls points now .Just takes time to sink in.You read so many cases and Diaries and comments that I lost sight of the main theme!!
          Letter will go Monday.
          Thanks again I2D
          GM
          Last edited by greymatter; 23 June 2012, 13:25.

Comment

Well yes it is but it's also about evidential burdens and the way the are applied per HHJ Platts ruling and per Carey

It is no longer permissible to say PROVE IT as the courts have confirmed

Comment

Hi I2D
              I did send missing prescribed terms template on 2/6. however the T& C rec'd template looks almost the same.
              So before I send please confirm .
              Or should it be 'refusal to accept UE'?
              Apologies for the questions I2D
              Many thanks
              GM
              Last edited by greymatter; 23 June 2012, 13:59.

Comment

Hi I2D
                I did send missing prescribed terms template on 2/6. however the T& C rec'd template looks almost the same.
                Many thanks
                GM
                ideally like I said if it were me i would stop paying that way it gets sold to DCA, so long as you are paying that will never happen.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi I2D
                  Many thanks
                  GM
                  I would send this if it was me------>Final Response - Unenforceable (CCA Received)

Comment

Hi I2D
                    Yes I have cancelled the S/O Thanks I2D
                    GM

Comment

[QUOTE=greymatter;170822][QUOTE=greymatter;170549]Quote:
                      Originally Posted by greymatter
                      Its time I started my diary and I will load up as I tackle them,so the first here is:

Barclaycard Gold Visa

Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced (Approx 2000)

Approx Balance (£10600)

Last made a FULL payment (June 2003)
                      Paying by arrangement with DCA(CSL)
                      Default Notice issued by Mercers acting as agents for BC(Sep 2003)
                      Account run by CSL

I will be requesting CCA by recorded delivery tomorrow and will update my diary when I receive anything.

Thanks to Niddy and you all.

Key:sent
                      received
                      other information

16.12.11 Recorded delivery sent today
                      19.12.11 Signature obtained
                      10.01.12 No response to my CCA request.Am I too early to send :CCA request Final Demand.Or should I ignore and stop payment now.
                      10.01.12 Payment stopped
                      12.01.12 Letter received(In fact 2 identical) from CSL, they are referring back to client for copy docs.
                      26.01.2012 Received a letter direct from BC stating that they no longer hold a copy of my executable agreement.They go on further to state that they accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement.
                      This therefore makes it in their own wordsThanks AAD

21.03.2012 Hi Niddy I received the following 2 letters :
                      19.03.2012 Barclaycard(Posted from Stockport 2nd Class)informing me that the account has been passed to Moorcroft who are now handling the account and I should correspond with them
                      19.03.2012 Letter (!st class fro Stockport)Moorcroft threatening me with intended litigation(in bold letters!)

Please advise best course of action for me to take here.
                      Thanks
                      GM
                      21.03.2012 I2D^^^^^CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA-----<send this with a copy of the letter you have......
                      21.03.2012 . Letter and attachments sent recorded today.
                      Thanks I2D

29.03.2012 Letter received today from Moorcroft obviously ignoring ny letter with the enclosure.
                      This letter came in a yellow envelope(Piss coloured)with bold ref:IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE LITTIGATION.It shows a grid with costs if they were successful in entering a judgement.
                      What would be the response here please Niddy/I2D?
                      Thanks
                      GM
                      29.03.2012 Niddy says: send this:---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                      Thanks Niddy
                      29.03.2012 Letter: Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                      going to get recorded del now.

30.03.2012 Received a reply from Moorcroft referring to my previous letter 'account now on hold whilst they investigate...'

So they will now receive my latest letter as above which will push home the point.
                      Hi Niddy/I2D
                      06/07/2012 Received the repeat possible litigation from Moorcroft this is after they said its on hold whilst investigating.

Should I resend Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action , or ignore ?
                      Thanks
                      GM

Comment

[QUOTE=greymatter;207172][QUOTE=greymatter;170822]
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by greymatter
                        Its time I started my diary and I will load up as I tackle them,so the first here is:

Barclaycard Gold Visa

Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced (Approx 2000)

Approx Balance (£10600)

Last made a FULL payment (June 2003)
                        Paying by arrangement with DCA(CSL)
                        Default Notice issued by Mercers acting as agents for BC(Sep 2003)
                        Account run by CSL

I will be requesting CCA by recorded delivery tomorrow and will update my diary when I receive anything.

Thanks to Niddy and you all.

Key:sent
                        received
                        other information

16.12.11 Recorded delivery sent today
                        19.12.11 Signature obtained
                        10.01.12 No response to my CCA request.Am I too early to send :CCA request Final Demand.Or should I ignore and stop payment now.
                        10.01.12 Payment stopped
                        12.01.12 Letter received(In fact 2 identical) from CSL, they are referring back to client for copy docs.
                        26.01.2012 Received a letter direct from BC stating that they no longer hold a copy of my executable agreement.They go on further to state that they accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement.
                        This therefore makes it in their own wordsThanks AAD

21.03.2012 Hi Niddy I received the following 2 letters :
                        19.03.2012 Barclaycard(Posted from Stockport 2nd Class)informing me that the account has been passed to Moorcroft who are now handling the account and I should correspond with them
                        19.03.2012 Letter (!st class fro Stockport)Moorcroft threatening me with intended litigation(in bold letters!)

Please advise best course of action for me to take here.
                        Thanks
                        GM
                        21.03.2012 I2D^^^^^CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA-----<send this with a copy of the letter you have......
                        21.03.2012 . Letter and attachments sent recorded today.
                        Thanks I2D

29.03.2012 Letter received today from Moorcroft obviously ignoring ny letter with the enclosure.
                        This letter came in a yellow envelope(Piss coloured)with bold ref:IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE LITTIGATION.It shows a grid with costs if they were successful in entering a judgement.
                        What would be the response here please Niddy/I2D?
                        Thanks
                        GM
                        29.03.2012 Niddy says: send this:---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                        Thanks Niddy
                        29.03.2012 Letter: Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                        going to get recorded del now.

Hi Niddy/I2D
                        06/07/2012 Received the repeat possible litigation from Moorcroft this is after they said its on hold whilst investigating.

Should I resend Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action , or ignore ?
                        Thanks
                        GM
                        I Would re send this if it were me-----> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

Hi I2D
                          I have sent one of these in response to their earlier threat-o-gram.
                          So do I resend but without the attachments?
                          Thanks
                          GM

Comment

Hi I2D
                            I have sent one of these in response to their earlier threat-o-gram.
                            So do I resend but without the attachments?
                            Thanks
                            GM
                            I Would re send it if it were me along with a copy of the letter you have ..........

Comment

Thanks I2D
                              Will do(recorded)
                              GM

Comment

Hi I2D
                                Just sent it recorded.
                                No hanging about
                                GM

Comment