GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oct Revolution's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct Revolution's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: October Revolution's UE Diary

Yeah I thought that too
    Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Originally posted by October Revolution View Post
      Received a letter today from "Clarity".

I know it's EGG and you don't usually get involved with such.
      Hiya, Egg are like the rest right now so don't worry about that - however you need to send this off to Clarity: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Hiya, Egg are like the rest right now so don't worry about that - however you need to send this off to Clarity: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Hi Niddy,

just checking - do I need to send the "threat o gram" letter as above or is it the "account sold whilst in dispute" letter as this is the first letter I have from Clarity and they are asking for full payment otherwise may consider recommending to client to commence legal action.

Oct Revolution

Comment

Hi Niddy,

just checking - do I need to send the "threat o gram" letter as above or is it the "account sold whilst in dispute" letter as this is the first letter I have from Clarity and they are asking for full payment otherwise may consider recommending to client to commence legal action.

Hiya, send that off - its telling them to forget threatening legal action and to talk to their client........
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK Niddy,

Many thanks. "Threat o Gram" letter on it's way tomorrow (I mean later this morning)

Oct Revolution

Comment

OK Niddy,

Many thanks. "Threat o Gram" letter on it's way tomorrow (I mean later this morning)

Comment

ACCOUNT 8

Royal Bank of Scotland

Activity:
                06/10/10 - CCA Request sent
                01/11/10 - CCA rec'd
                02/11/10 - Niddy says:UE "Application form" rec'd - Letter sent.
                18/12/10 - Letter rec'd from RBS “….disappointed you have failed to comply with our agreement; unless an immediate payment is made to your account & regular payments thereafter we have no alternative but to place account in hands of external DCA without prior warning”
                22/12/10 - Niddy says ignore last until I hear from DCA
                04/01/11 - Receiving calls daily from them, but I don't answer.
                07/01/11 -
                Letter rec'd (dated 21/12/10) “as you have failed to respond to banks previous demands, we have no alternative but to commence further proceedings for recovery…….we urge you to call to resolve this matter……..failure to do so may result in account being passed to external DCA without further warning or delay”. Ignored last letter.
                Hi NID,

I have an update to the above.

Received a letter today from Triton Credit Services stating the following:

"PAYMENT DEMAND"

"RBS have placed your account with us for immediate collection.......to avoid further action forward cheque for full amount by return...or pay by credit card over the phone.....if unable to make payment call office immediately......"

As this is exactly the same letter I received for my Tesco account on 19/1/11 (RBS are servicing Tesco accounts) do I send "Account sold while in dispute" template letter?

Many thanks
                Oct Revolution

Comment

Hi NID,

Just a quickie in response to my last post. Do I need to send the "account sold whilst in dispute" letter back - many thanks.

Oct Revolution

Comment

Hi NID,

I have an update to the above.

Received a letter today from Triton Credit Services stating the following:

"PAYMENT DEMAND"

"RBS have placed your account with us for immediate collection.......to avoid further action forward cheque for full amount by return...or pay by credit card over the phone.....if unable to make payment call office immediately......"

As this is exactly the same letter I received for my Tesco account on 19/1/11 (RBS are servicing Tesco accounts) do I send "Account sold while in dispute" template letter?

Many thanks
                    Hiya, in your quote of this post you link to RBS a/c 8 and then highlight a letter from 21st jan - is this one and the same or different altogether?

I'm confused, just a LOT!

In layman now, bear in mind I see a lot of posts, why is the text highlighted red? Who sent that letter you mention in red and what have you done about that letter in red?

Then to the above, is this the same letter as that quoted in red, which account is it for and what exactly is going on?

Thanks

Comment

ACCOUNT 8

Royal Bank of Scotland

07/01/11 -Letter rec'd (dated 21/12/10) “as you have failed to respond to banks previous demands, we have no alternative but to commence further proceedings for recovery…….we urge you to call to resolve this matter……..failure to do so may result in account being passed to external DCA without further warning or delay”. Ignored last letter.
                      Is this the same as the Triton thing you mention above then or not?

Hint - don't say "letter received" - try saying "letter received from XXXXX" - it does help you know

Comment

Sorry NID,

Now you have pointed it out like that it does look confusing.

The letter highlighted in RED rec'd on 7/1/11 was from RBS to which I ignored. The next letter rec'd on 29/1/11 was from Triton for the same RBS account. The highlighted RED letter and Triton letter are two different letters but for the same RBS (ACC 8) account.

Hope this clarifies things and I will take on board what you say about writing "letter rec'd from XXX"

Oct Revolution

Comment

Hiya

Is Try-it-On the new DCA then or are they the normal DCA for this account?

I'd send this to Try-it-On: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Triton are the new DCA. The last letter from RBS was on 7/1/11 asking me to "contact them or failure to do so may result in acc. being passed to external debt collector". This letter from RBS I ignored and then the next letter was the "Payment Demand" letter from Triton rec'd on 29/1/11
                            Oct Revolution

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Triton are the new DCA. The last letter from RBS was on 7/1/11 asking me to "contact them or failure to do so may result in acc. being passed to external debt collector". This letter from RBS I ignored and then the next letter was the "Payment Demand" letter from Triton rec'd on 29/1/11
                              As my last post, I'd send this to Triton: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received

Comment

Hi NID,

not wanting to appear stooopid but as the account has been passed on from RBS to Triton while in dispute of CCA is it not "account sold whilst in dispute" I need to send.

I'm getting a little confused here and I'm not questioning your advice just need things clarifying.

I also rec'd same letter from Triton for my Tesco Acc. (acc. 3 on my list) and you advised "account sold whilst in dispute" letter. I know you say not all creditors/DCA act the same and need different replies, but I'm confused now
                                Oct Revolution

Comment

Working...
                                X