GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oct Revolution's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct Revolution's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Revolution's UE Diary

Best of Luck - keep us updated y
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Just a quick update.

Received letter from Egg (ACC 9 on my list) today acknowledging my letter of complaint (T&C's rec'd - template sent) and that it is being investigated by a Customer Relations Advisor and it may take upto 8 weeks.

Will wait and see what happens next.
      Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Yep - sit and wait matey y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy ;Hi ,

Received letter today from Tesco (acc 3 on my list).

The letter contained: 1 x cover letter; 3 x CCA; 1 x copy statement and 1 x general conditions pamphlet.

I've sent you the 3 x CCA for you to check over and advise what needs to be done next.

many thanks NID
          Oct Revolution

Comment

Hi Nid,

me again ;Hi

Received todays post which included CCA (and 33 pages of T&C's) from Santander/Cahoot (acc 7 on my list). I've e-mailed the CCA to you to have a look over and give advice.

Also, had letter from Collect Direct (Acc 2 on my list) returning my £1 fee for CCA request and asking me to contact their client (Citi Card) directly to obtain the CCA. Do I send them the "Follow-up to DCA - who decline CCA request" letter along with my original cheque.

many thanks
            Oct Revolution

Comment

Originally posted by October Revolution
              Tesco (acc 3 on my list).

The letter contained: 1 x cover letter; 3 x CCA; 1 x copy statement and 1 x general conditions pamphlet.

I've sent you the 3 x CCA for you to check over and advise what needs to be done next.

many thanks NID
              This is simply a recon of the terms - no agreement there so unenforceable. Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

:UE

Comment

Santander/Cahoot (acc 7 on my list).
                I've e-mailed the CCA to you to have a look over and give advice.
                This is another of those weird loans that don't really form part of s.77 (loans) or s.78 (cards) - it's kinda like an overdraft in a weird sort of way but they are governed by the CCA. I'm never 100% sure on these being only HSBC (M&S) and Cahoot are the main two places that use them - therefore as I tell everyone, treat it as UE unless they threaten court then we'll see what to consider next - so for this, respond with the following (remember you're blagging this for the moment - it is inconclusive): ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

Comment

Also, had letter from Collect Direct (Acc 2 on my list) returning my £1 fee for CCA request and asking me to contact their client (Citi Card) directly to obtain the CCA. Do I send them the "Follow-up to DCA - who decline CCA request" letter along with my original cheque.

many thanks
                  Hiya, yep respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2308#p2308

Comment

OK Nid,

many thanks.

will get letters sorted today.

latest updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED
                    Oct Revolution

Comment

Brilliant - keep us updated y

Comment

Update (no action required)

Received letter today from Santander (acc 7 on my list) in response to my "T&C's received" letter sent on 9/11/10; acknowledging my complaint "and will look into it and I should hear from them shortly".
                        Oct Revolution

Comment

Morning Nid - hope you had a good break,

In todays post I've received a reply from Tesco (acc 3 on my list) in response to the "T&C's received" letter I sent to them.

They are basically saying that the CCA which they sent is a true copy; do not consider the account to be in dispute; will be pursuing for full payment; see no reason to enter into further correspondence with the alleged CCA breaches.

I will e-mail the letter for you to check over and advise what needs to be done next if anything.

As ever many many thanks.
                          Oct Revolution

Comment

Update (no action required)

Received letter today from Santander (acc 7 on my list) in response to my "T&C's received" letter sent on 9/11/10; acknowledging my complaint "and will look into it and I should hear from them shortly".
                            Hiya

Just ignore this....... update when they do get back to you... ;-y

Comment

Morning Nid - hope you had a good break,

In todays post I've received a reply from Tesco (acc 3 on my list) in response to the "T&C's received" letter I sent to them.

They are basically saying that the CCA which they sent is a true copy; do not consider the account to be in dispute; will be pursuing for full payment; see no reason to enter into further correspondence with the alleged CCA breaches.

I will e-mail the letter for you to check over and advise what needs to be done next if anything.

As ever many many thanks.
                              Hiya

Its a bog standard reply, worry not - just ignore them now...... :UE

Comment

OK Niddy,

Many thanks for your reply/advice

I will ignore/sit back and see what happens next.

Oct Revolution

Comment

Working...
                                X