GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oct Revolution's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct Revolution's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: October Revolution's UE Diary

Ok Nid,

will send the CCA request reminder to Citi (OC) 1st class recorded delivery tomorrow. The DCA - Collect Direct - received the "Threat-o-gram - letter before action" from me today.
    Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Originally posted by October Revolution View Post
      ACCOUNT 3

Tesco Personal Finance

Activity:
      6/10/10 - CCA Request sent
      5/11/10 - CCA rec'd (e-mailed to NID for advice)
      9/11/10 - NID syas :UE "T&C's rec'd" letter sent
      16/11/10 - Letter rec'd in reply to last: Stating "CCA is true copy; consider account not to be in dispute; will pursue for full payment; will not enter into further correspondance over alleged CCA breaches" - NID says bog standard letter to ignore.
      08/01/11 -Letter rec'd (dated 20/12/10) “as you have failed to respond to banks previous demands, we have no alternative but to commence further proceedings for recovery…….we urge you to call to resolve this matter……..failure to do so may result in account being passed to external DCA without further warning or delay”. Ignored last letter.
      Hi NID,

I have an update to the above account.

Received a letter today from Triton Credit Services stating the following:

"PAYMENT DEMAND"

"Tesco have placed your account with us for immediate collection.......to avoid further action forward cheque for full amount by return...or pay by credit card over the phone.....if unable to make payment call office immediately......"

What should be my next plan of action? Do I need to send "Account sold while in dispute" template letter?

I will hold fire until I hear from you - PROMISE

Many thanks
      Oct Revolution

Comment

Hi NID,

Received a letter today from Triton Credit Services stating the following:

What should be my next plan of action? Do I need to send "Account sold while in dispute" template letter?
        Nice one - yes, send this back to Try-it-On!

---> NEW Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok many thanks Niddy,

Will get letter sorted and posted out.
          Oct Revolution

Comment

see, you weren't expecting a reply in less than 10 minutes were ya? lol...

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No

very quick NIDster
              Oct Revolution

Comment

No

very quick NIDster
                haha - sorry bout last time, just weird timing really....

best of luck, keep us updated yea?

Comment

Will do
                  Oct Revolution

Comment

ACCOUNT 2

Citibank (Collect Direct UK)

Account: Credit Card
                    Commenced: 2005
                    Balance: 2k
                    Date of Last full payment: 11/2009
                    Start of £1 token Payment: 12/2009
                    Acc Status: Defaulted 7/2010
                    Acc Owner: DCA

Further info/details: Last contact August 2010 agreeing to repayment schedule of £1/month. No interest or fees being added.

Activity:
                    6/10/10 - CCA Request sent to Collect Direct DCA
                    6/11/10 - Letter from DCA asking me to contact OC direct for CCA
                    9/11/10 - "DCA declining CCA request" letter sent back to DCA
                    1/12/10 - Another letter from DCA asking me to contact OC direct for CCA. Will now send CCA request to OC (Citicard) as per NID's instructions.
                    14/12/10 - CCA request sent to OC (Citicard)
                    05/01/11 - Above letter not delivered yet; according to Royal Mail Track and Trace letter being re-directed !
                    06/01/11 - Letter from Collect Direct "payment arrangement revoked - must contact them within 5 days to arrange alternative or may advise client to take legal action". Ignored last letter.
                    14/01/11 - Letter from Collect Direct: "URGENT NOTICE. Must make a payment or contact them to discuss payment arrangement or will advise client to issue court proceedings.
                    17/01/11 - "Threat O Gram before court action" letter sent.
                    19/01/11 - NID's says shouldn't have sent last letter - too late now as letter received - see what happens next.
                    19/01/11 - Nid says send CCA reminder to Citi.

20/01/11 - CCA reminder sent to Citi.

Morning Niddy,

UPDATE to above account.

Received a letter today from H L Legal & Collections which states:

"we act on behalf of Collect Direct....unless they receive payment in next 7 days have no alternative but recommend to client that we proceed with legal action....should litigation become necessary a claim for associated cost and interest will be made......we trust this course of action can be avoided by contacting client to make arrangements to pay"

I'm assuming the "Threat O Gram before court action" letter I sent on 17/01/11 have crossed with this in the post and need not do anything at the moment - or do I?

I also note that the "H L Legal & Collections" letter has been sent from the Collect Direct office so assume it's all part of the same organisation and are using scare tactics once again.

your advice/guidance (as ever) would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks
                    Oct Revolution

Comment

They've crossed in post mate. Check royal mail to see when yours was signed for?

No response necessary right now.

Comment

Thanks NID,

Just checked Royal Mail, my letter to Collect Direct was signed for on 19/01/11 and the one from H L Legal & Collections is dated 20/01/11 so may be an internal delay on their part - not worrying - will wait and see what happens next, and still waiting for CCA from OC (Citi) on this account anyway.

Oct Revolution

Comment

Thanks NID,

Just checked Royal Mail, my letter to Collect Direct was signed for on 19/01/11 and the one from H L Legal & Collections is dated 20/01/11 so may be an internal delay on their part - not worrying - will wait and see what happens next, and still waiting for CCA from OC (Citi) on this account anyway.

Ok cheers mate, keep us updated yea?

Comment

Will do Niddy

many thanks

See you've been busy on the diaries most of the night - when do you sleep
                            Oct Revolution

Comment

ACCOUNT 9

Egg

Account: Credit Card
                              Commenced: 1999
                              Balance: 5k
                              Date of Last full payment: 11/2009
                              Start of £1 token Payment: 12/2009
                              Acc Status: Defaulted 7/2010
                              Acc Owner: Original Creditor

Further info/details: Agree to £1/month payments. Last contact July 2010, letter stating acc will be passed to DCA in 10 days – not heard anything since. No interest or fees being added.

Activity:
                              6/10/10 - CCA Request sent
                              22/10/10 - CCA rec'd (will e-mail to NID for advice)
                              25/10/10 - "T&C's rec'd" Letter sent to Egg
                              4/11/10 - Letter rec'd for last; Egg looking into complaint, may take upto 8 weeks
                              23/11/10 - Reply from Egg ref my complaint:- "the docs provided constitute a true copy of agreement; now satisfied my request for CCA the complaint is now closed; regular monthly payments should continue". NID says bog standard letter ignore for now.

Hi Niddy,

have an update to above.

Received a letter today from "Clarity".

The letter states the following:

NOTIFICATION OF INSTRUCTION
                              “We have been instructed by EGG to make arrangements with you to repay above amount……assume you are suffering financial hardship….are prepared to offer 15% discount as F&F…and remain open for 7 days…if unable to take offer up contact them to agree payment plan….If we do not hear from you we will consider options available to us…..including rep. visiting or where agreement remains legally enforceable, recommend to client that their solicitors be instructed to commence legal action

Do you need me to e-mail the letter or have you seen it before?

What is my next plan of action? Do I send the "account sold whilst in dispute" letter?

I know it's EGG and you don't usually get involved with such.

Many thanks

Oct Revolution

Comment

interesting wording there "or where agreement remains legally enforceable" a bit peely wally for a threat!

Comment

Working...
                                X