GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oct Revolution's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct Revolution's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Revolution's UE Diary

The cover letter yes please, not the terms thanks.......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK CCA and covering letter sent
      Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Hi NID,

did you receive my CCA and covering letter - were you able to open them ?
        Oct Revolution

Comment

Originally posted by October Revolution
          Hi NID,

did you receive my CCA and covering letter - were you able to open them ?
          Hiya, yep indeed I have/was. Ok, this is actually enforceable in so much as the second page links to the first but I wonder if this was the case 10 years ago when you opened this, or whether page 1 is an addition or whether page 2 was part of another agreement or something? I dunno, but I just don't trust Egg and can't see how all their agreements are spot-on except for the same issue regards to "Approved Limit" (should be "credit" limit)....

I'd say you should blag this and respond as follows: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok Niddy,

many thanks will sort this weekend.

Still waiting on todays post to arrive so may be back later (!!)
            Oct Revolution

Comment

Still waiting on todays post to arrive so may be back later (!!)
              In the nicest possible way, I hope you're not lol ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Hi Nid (again)

just a quick one mate not sure what to do (but probably thinking ahead of myself anyway).

Of the 11 CCA requests I sent out (6/10/10) only 2 are showing as undelivered on PO Track and Trace site, so in theory these have not been delivered (may have but just not signed for), but what do I do about them? Sit back and wait to see what happens as I've got proof of posting or do I send a CCA Reminder ?
                Oct Revolution

Comment

Hi Nid (again)

just a quick one mate not sure what to do (but probably thinking ahead of myself anyway).

Of the 11 CCA requests I sent out (6/10/10) only 2 are showing as undelivered on PO Track and Trace site, so in theory these have not been delivered (may have but just not signed for), but what do I do about them? Sit back and wait to see what happens as I've got proof of posting or do I send a CCA Reminder ?
                  Hiya, nope you sit back and let them default - remember that an account becomes unenforceable whilst the s.78 request remains outstanding and stays that way until they do respond. Don't do their jobs for them and send a reminder, I usually miss the reminder and wait a month or two then send a final response - but its too early to make assessments like that, just sit back and enjoy some relative peace and quiet - soon enough you'll be sick of letters from the DCA's so don't chase them - just sit back and update when you do get replies....

Don't worry and definitely cease any repayments to the debts!

Comment

All payments have been stopped.

I was just wondering how I stand if they have not received my CCA request. The £1 cheque sent with letters have not been cashed.
                    Oct Revolution

Comment

All payments have been stopped.

I was just wondering how I stand if they have not received my CCA request. The £1 cheque sent with letters have not been cashed.
                      If you sent it recorded then it is assumed (legally) to have been served after 2 days..... don't worry, it's not for you to prove delivery it is for them to prove they never received it! Just sit tight, stop worrying unnecessarily.... k

I'd not start worrying until at least a month has passed.....

Comment

Ok NID

many thanks.

I'll leave you be now, and won't do anymore worrying.

have a great weekend.
                        Oct Revolution

Comment

Cheers mate - you too y

Comment

UPDATE

Hi NID,

Received CCA response from RBS (Account 8 on my list) along with 6 pages of terms and conditions.

I will send you the CCA for you to check over and advise me accordingly.

many thanks.
                            Oct Revolution

Comment

UPDATE

Hi NID,

Received CCA response from RBS (Account 8 on my list) along with 6 pages of terms and conditions.

I will send you the CCA for you to check over and advise me accordingly.

many thanks.
                              Morning ;Hi

This is a bog standard application and is unenforceable as there are no prescribed terms - respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

:UE :UE

Comment

many thanks NID,

I will get the letter sorted today.

Oct Revolution

Comment

Working...
                                X