GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oct Revolution's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oct Revolution's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Revolution's UE Diary

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
    Originally posted by "October Revolution":1otim3e4
    Hi Niddy ya ,

Rec’d letter from Collect Direct (Re my Citicard Acc 2 on my list) dated 30/12/10 stating my “payment arrangement is revoked and I should contact them within 5 days to arrange alternative payment plan. Should they fail to hear from me by this time they may have no alternative to recommend to their client to take legal action to recover debt.”

As I’ve sent CCA request to Citi on 14/12/10 and as of yet it’s not been delivered or heard from them do I need to do anything or just ignore?

Brief re-cap on this account is:

6/10/10 - CCA Request sent to Collect Direct DCA
    6/11/10 - Letter from DCA asking me to contact OC direct for CCA
    9/11/10 - "DCA declining CCA request" letter sent back to DCA
    1/12/10 - Another letter from DCA asking me to contact OC direct for CCA. Will now send CCA request to OC (Citicard) as per Niddy's instructions.
    14/12/10 - CCA request sent to OC (Citicard)
    05/01/11 - Above letter not delivered yet; according to Royal Mail Track and Trace letter being re-directed !
    06/01/11 - Letter from Collect Direct "payment arrangement revoked - must contact them within 5 days to arrange alternative or may advise client to take legal action”

Thanks

You need to now send a new CCA Request off (recorded delivery) to collect direct as they are the account owners per-se...... that also buys you plenty of time lol.

Best of luck [/quote:1otim3e4]

Hi Niddy,

you say I need to send another CCA request to Collect Direct which will be the third request now to them, as the previous two were returned stating that "I need to send it to the OC" which I did send to Citicard on 14/12/10 which as yet is not showing as delivered on track and trace. Am I only doing this to "buy time" as you say as I will have 2 CCA requests "on the go" as it were for this account one to Citicard and one to Collect Direct.

Sorry if I'm double checking just want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly
    Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="October Revolution":1uc60tvx]Received another letter from RBS today (Acc 8 on my list).

Just a note to make on the "application form rec'd" template I sent to RBS 02/11/10 after checking the Royal Mail track and trace site it's still showing as undelivered - so I'm wondering if they ever received it?

Is there anything I need to respond with or just ignore until they pass onto DCA and see what happens next?

As ever many thanks in advance and I await your reply/advice.

[/quote] Send a copy of the original CCA Request and this: ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502"]viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502[/url]

You do not need to send another £1....[/quote:1uc60tvx]

Hi Niddy - sorry to be a pain, but just double checking (again :confusing )

You say to use the above template to chase for the CCA but I have received one, which you've seen and stated was UE, from this I sent the "application form received" template on 02/11/10 - it's this letter I don't think they have received as is still showing undelivered on Royal Mail Track and Trace and I have not had a reply to it. The only letters from RBS are the last two detailed above chasing the debt.

Sorry if I'm appearing dumb :confusing but just wanted to highlight the above.

Many thanks
      Oct Revolution

Comment

Hi matey

Sorry don't do anything yet. I'll recheck my posts later. Sorry, had a mental day and I'll be honest I'm not totally with it right now. I'll delete last few posts and re-do them. That's how you know it's been sorted ok?

Sorry - bear with me.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No probs Niddy,

I do understand, our diaries are individual to ourselves and we know them inside out, for you to keep on top of each and everyone's diary and to advise accordingly must be a big task.

We are all just so thankful and grateful for all your help.

Oct Revolution

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Hi matey

Sorry don't do anything yet. I'll recheck my posts later. Sorry, had a mental day and I'll be honest I'm not totally with it right now. I'll delete last few posts and re-do them. That's how you know it's been sorted ok?

Sorry - bear with me.
            Hi Niddy hope you are ok,

I know that you’re busy with the new site, but was wondering if you’ve had chance to look at my/your last few posts from Friday 7th Jan as I’ve had another letter today (Fri 14th Jan) from Collect Direct with regards to my Citicard (acc. 2 on my list).

The letter is RED (obviously using scare tactics) and goes onto say:

“URGENT NOTICE”

“WE ARE ADVISED THAT YOU ARE RESIDENT AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS”

“A course of action open to our client would be to issue Court Proceedings to recover debt; could result in further costs….

If a Judgement or Decree is awarded; would be registered as public info for 6 years…

Failure to make payment could result in:

Collect Direct recommending Legal Action; if a judgement is awarded this may result in Court Official visiting your home; or attachment of earnings…

To avoid further action, within the nest 7 days contact us to make an immediate payment/arrange a payment plan”

I know that this may be a scare tactic as they use the word “could” but was wondering what your take on it is and what my next step/letter (if any) should be.

I applied to Collect Direct for my CCA on two occasions 6/10/10 and 9/11/10 and they referred me back to original creditor – Citicard to which I sent CCA request on 14/12/10 but as yet have had nothing back from them.
            Last edited by Oct Revolution; 18 January 2011, 20:14.
            Oct Revolution

Comment

SWANFAN wrote: (on 14/1/11)

Hiya

I had the same letter from them 7 months ago, in big red letters.

I sent this--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=23
              Last edited by swanfan; 17 January 2011, 19:56. Reason: Update link
              Oct Revolution

Comment

Thanks for your reply Swanfan,

I will send the letter you have highlighted first class recorded delivery on Monday.

many thanks,
                Oct Revolution

Comment

Originally posted by October Revolution View Post
                  The letter is RED (obviously using scare tactics) and goes onto say:

“URGENT NOTICE”

“WE ARE ADVISED THAT YOU ARE RESIDENT AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS”

“A course of action open to our client would be to issue Court Proceedings to recover debt; could result in further costs….

If a Judgement or Decree is awarded; would be registered as public info for 6 years…

Failure to make payment could result in:

Collect Direct recommending Legal Action; if a judgement is awarded this may result in Court Official visiting your home; or attachment of earnings…

To avoid further action, within the nest 7 days contact us to make an immediate payment/arrange a payment plan”

I know that this may be a scare tactic as they use the word “could” but was wondering what your take on it is and what my next step/letter (if any) should be.

I applied to Collect Direct for my CCA on two occasions 6/10/10 and 9/11/10 and they referred me back to original creditor – Citicard to which I sent CCA request on 14/12/10 but as yet have had nothing back from them.
                  Hiya, ok as you have requested the CCA from Citi, all you need to do is send this to Collect: ---> NEW Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

I know it seems insignificant to what they have sent you, however they must first comply with your CCA Request. Can I ask, have any of the cheques been cashed? I presume you have sent a new £1 with the most recent request in December? it may well take a while after Citi dumped their accounts, wonders if your debt will be managed by Opus as well lol..... (Opus bought citicards accounts)

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your reply Swanfan,

I will send the letter you have highlighted first class recorded delivery on Monday.

many thanks,
                    Nooooooo please don't! It holds no relevance to this right now cos they are in default of your CCA request! ie they cannot do sweet FA and if they do great, you get a strike out!

If you have sent it then you cannot send the letter I advised above. Please clarify one way or another......

Comment

• Re: October Revolution's UE Diary

Hi Niddy - sorry to be a pain, but just double checking (again :confusing )

You say to use the above template to chase for the CCA but I have received one, which you've seen and stated was UE, from this I sent the "application form received" template on 02/11/10 - it's this letter I don't think they have received as is still showing undelivered on Royal Mail Track and Trace and I have not had a reply to it. The only letters from RBS are the last two detailed above chasing the debt.

Sorry if I'm appearing dumb :confusing but just wanted to highlight the above.

Many thanks
                      Hiya, ok if they still have not replied to the CCA Request then you send a CCA Reminder - here: ---> CCA Reminder

Stop stressing, nobody can take action when there is a CCA Request outstanding!

Comment

Sorry mate for the delay and messing around here...... Best thing to do would be to see what happens and then update from anything new now. However whatever, stop stressing cos you've got valid s.78 requests outstanding meaning they cannot do anything anyways!

Hope you're not too stressed and again, sorry for the delay! Been mental last week (that's an understatement)

Comment

Hiya, ok as you have requested the CCA from Citi, all you need to do is send this to Collect: ---> NEW Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request

I know it seems insignificant to what they have sent you, however they must first comply with your CCA Request. Can I ask, have any of the cheques been cashed? I presume you have sent a new £1 with the most recent request in December? it may well take a while after Citi dumped their accounts, wonders if your debt will be managed by Opus as well lol..... (Opus bought citicards accounts)

Hi Niddy,

On both occasions Collect Direct returned my cheque and the new cheque dated 14/12/10 to Citicard has not been cashed as yet.
                          Oct Revolution

Comment

Nooooooo please don't! It holds no relevance to this right now cos they are in default of your CCA request! ie they cannot do sweet FA and if they do great, you get a strike out!

If you have sent it then you cannot send the letter I advised above. Please clarify one way or another......

Sorry NID,

I sent the letter yesterday, and according to track and trace it was delivered and signed for today. I know you always say that if you don't reply to us straight away then it's not that important and just to hold fire. With all your great work and time spent on this new site I thought you were too busy to update diaries and I had to reply to Collect Direct within 7 days - yes I probably panicked which I should know better after reading other diaries on here and following your advice to the letter. It won't happen again. I'll sit back now and take stock and update my diary when anything new arrives.

Oct Revolution

Comment

Sorry NID,

I sent the letter yesterday, and according to track and trace it was delivered and signed for today. I know you always say that if you don't reply to us straight away then it's not that important and just to hold fire. With all your great work and time spent on this new site I thought you were too busy to update diaries and I had to reply to Collect Direct within 7 days - yes I probably panicked which I should know better after reading other diaries on here and following your advice to the letter. It won't happen again. I'll sit back now and take stock and update my diary when anything new arrives.

Hiya, okies no worries. But yea, in the main just cos I do not reply doesn't mean I don't read things - I know pretty much everything going on in the diaries at all times, hell I live here!

Just calm down in future and things will be fine. How many times do you tell them to reply by X date, and how many times do they listen?

Ditto then, if you see what I mean

Comment

Hi Niddy,

On both occasions Collect Direct returned my cheque and the new cheque dated 14/12/10 to Citicard has not been cashed as yet.
                                Ok send the chaser then CCA Reminder

Comment

Working...
                                X