GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BARREL OF LAUGHS - Trade problems - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARREL OF LAUGHS - Trade problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BARREL OF LAUGHS - Trade problems

Hi all,

I'm not sure of the protocol on here, so please be gentle!

I've uploaded a copy of the 'agreement' & 2 sets of T & C's in the 'secured' section.

They were not sent to me via a CCA request, I just asked for them.

Do I now wait for your reply re UE? (I know you must be busy !!)
    Last edited by BARREL OF LAUG; 15 November 2011, 22:30.

Re: BARREL OF LAUGHS - Trade problems

Hi BOL,

I can't help with UE but didn't want to read & run, someone who's in the know will be along to advise soon!
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by BARREL OF LAUGHS View Post
      Hi all,

I'm not sure of the protocol on here, so please be gentle!

I've uploaded a copy of the 'agreement' & 2 sets of T & C's in the 'secured' section.

They were not sent to me via a CCA request, I just asked for them.

Do I now wait for your reply re UE? (I know you must be busy !!)
      Just wait for Niddy to look at it & he'll reply to you.
      Last edited by swanfan; 15 November 2011, 22:46.

Comment

This Thread will be off help:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5

Comment

That is, unfortunately enforceable - everything is present and correct

However you can reject the rate increase and pay the closed account off at the current interest rate so maybe best to take advantage of this and write in explaining you reject the recent change in APR and wish to convert the account to repayment only at the current rate......

Sorry mate

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The following was a message in B-O-L's visitor messages, slight error in the post destination I think!

So to quote

Originally posted by Barrel of Laughs
            Hi
            I have requested a CCA from my CCcompany. I sent a cheque for £1 as per the
            CCa 1974 stateing that this £1 is not to be used for any other perpose
            They sent me a sort of CCA and guess what, they used that £1 to make a payment
            on my account! Are they allowed to do this?
            In answer to this, NO they cannot do this...

Are you still with us?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

He is probably having a day off from this debt malarky

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=4760

Comment

Working...
              X