GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Swanfan's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swanfan's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Swanfan's UE diary

Originally posted by swanfan View Post

Letter from Robinson Way re LTSB account, letters sent so far--> #6

As i received a letter form LTSB confirming they have no CCA, a copy of that letter along with this on its way--> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
    Yep well done
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter from Credit Management Consultants(trading name of Experto Credite) re MBNA, letters sent so far--> #2

"As you have failed to respond if we don't receive full payment in 7 days we will assume you have no intention of dealing with this matter."

"We may send a field agent to your property to discuss this further."

"Alternatively we may pass your account to our solictors who will consider a course of action."

What should i send them, if anything?
      Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Reply from Experto re the above letter:-

"We believe the copy agreement sent to you complies with s.78 of the CCA 1974. Your letter doesn't dispute this, but implies the agreement is unenforceable but without reasoning why." not down to me to prove that.

"It seems this matter is only likely to be resolved by way of legal action, for a court to decide enforceability."

"Your letter makes no reference to any dispute regarding the existence of the debt, only whether it is enforceable. We invite you to reconsider your position and contact us with proposals, if this matter is not to be escalated." let me think, no bugger off.

Just ignore & see what they do next?

Comment

Just ignore it matey
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

As i received a letter form LTSB confirming they have no CCA, a copy of that letter along with this on its way--> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
          Another letter from Rob Way, asking me to get in touch with a payment plan.

I'm guessing this has croissed with above letter sent to them so will ignore.

Comment

Another letter from Rob Way, asking me to get in touch with a payment plan.

I'm guessing this has croissed with above letter sent to them so will ignore.
            Yep just leave for now matey

Comment

New day, another threat *sigh*.

Letter from CMC re MBNA account, letters sent so far--> #2

"You have disregarded all efforts to resolve this matter amicably. Failure to respond may result in solicitors being instructed to consider issuing a County Court Claim form against you."

"Should a judgent be awarded, this may lead (upon further applications to the court) to:

A Baliff's Warrant may be served for seizure of goods

An Attachment of Earnings

A Charging Order against your property"

Send this to them?--> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To obtain a Charging Order

Comment

A lot of MAY 's in there
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter from Rob Way in response to above letter:-

"Your account has been placed on a delay until we receive a response from our client."

"In addition we comply fully with the OFT guidelines for debt collection and we reject your claim of harrasement."

Ignoring for now.

Comment

New day, another threat *sigh*.

"You have disregarded all efforts to resolve this matter amicably. Failure to respond may result in solicitors being instructed to consider issuing a County Court Claim form against you."

"Should a judgent be awarded, this may lead (upon further applications to the court) to:

A Baliff's Warrant may be served for seizure of goods

An Attachment of Earnings

A Charging Order against your property"

Send this to them?--> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To obtain a Charging Order
                    Yes mate - or this, it doesn't really matter tbh: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

best of luck

Comment

Letter from Rob Way in response to above letter:-

"Your account has been placed on a delay until we receive a response from our client."

"In addition we comply fully with the OFT guidelines for debt collection and we reject your claim of harrasement."

Ignoring for now.
                      Yep, see what they come back with mate - ignore

Comment

Letter from Green & Co saying Triton will reply regarding the letter sent but they are still awaiting my 'full instructions' on this matter.
                        Letter from Mint referring to above letter:-

"We do not consider this account to be in dispute as we have fully complied with CCA s78 request, the account remains due and we will pursue for ful repayment. Non payment will be recorded on my credit file... "

They go on to say this is their final response.

Comment

In response to the above letter Rob Way have removed the account from their files & sent it back to LTSB.

Result.

Comment

Letter from RMA re Mint account. Letters sent so far--> #3

Just saying the account has been passed to them for collection, & to contact them to arrange a payment plan.

Ignore for now?

Comment

"As a final option prior to any escalation, we are instructed to offer you an installment plan of £10 per month, which is free of interest charges."

Nope no interest in that offer. Shall ignore.

Comment

"As a final option prior to any escalation, we are instructed to offer you an installment plan of £10 per month, which is free of interest charges."

Nope no interest in that offer. Shall ignore.
                                You not biting their hand off then?
                                Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                                SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Working...
                                X